My favorite part of looting someone

My favorite is when after they start shooting me I type "no loots for you's"

Bad move, K-Max! You should say something that makes them believe that you carry lots of loot. Then try to dodge their shots as long as possible to make them expend lots of ammo. A nice finishing move would be to curse them in the station for taking hundreds of PEDs of loot from you to add confusion to insult and injury. :D

I hope I meet a pirate some day to try that. :girl:

Bad move, K-Max! You should say something that makes them believe that you carry lots of loot. Then try to dodge their shots as long as possible to make them expend lots of ammo. A nice finishing move would be to curse them in the station for taking hundreds of PEDs of loot from you to add confusion to insult and injury. :D

I hope I meet a pirate some day to try that. :girl:

What would you say to make me think you have lots of loot?

Anyway it takes me 15 shots to kill you guys, doesn't matter if your sitting still or "dodging my shots", it takes 15.

What would you say to make me think you have lots of loot?

Since you're obviously not the sharpest shortblade in the TT I would say "I have lots of loot.". That should work. Even after we discussed it here. ;)

I don't get it, when and where was this? Why would I ever log off? Nobody can shoot me down in a quad.

and then I teleported back to Arkadia Space Station because I didn't feel like killing the Normandie

Anyway it takes me 15 shots to kill you guys, doesn't matter if your sitting still or "dodging my shots", it takes 15.

This keeps getting better and better! :laugh:

Last edited:
This keeps getting better and better! :laugh:

All true statements!!! and yes I edited this post because the first time I quoted you all it had was your comment about me not being the sharpest shortblade and then me saying all true statements.....so :p

All true statements!!!

I :love: it! Especially the Normandie one! :)

Edit: I'm just messing with you but I hope for your sake that your posts are just ingenious humor. If you're serious then Lootius may have mercy on your soul! :)

Edit 2: Your posts are so way over the top you would have made a perfect old-style Rockstar! :D

Last edited:
Ya my piloting skills just don't match them pirate skills so I just never carry loot let them do a loot check and suffer a crash possibility leaving SS. Anything to more quickly get to my final destination planet.

I use about 8 different MS's/Privateers I just see who is available at the times I need and just use them. I am not 100% loyal to particular service I just want to get my stuff from point A to point B with less chances of loosing it. Quads are just to risky to transport goods with the low cost of MS's.

Last edited:
Back