My favorite part of looting someone

Xane

Old Alpha
Banned
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Kane Xane Crossing
I want to hear some memorable pirating stories, I can't get enough in game. :laugh:

I'll start off with this:

My favorite part of pirating is that awkward moment in the space station after the kill, the victim has to watch you sell their loot as they repair their wrecked ship. :yup: The only thing that could make it any better is when they start raging and try to use their word voodoo on you. Oh yes my friends I love the hate I soak it up like sunshine. :cool: Sometimes I dance sometimes I play music whatever makes the situation more volatile.

Not about looting, but about pvp system, that kinda counts.

I love how stupid people are to carry loot through space or PvP4 then bitch about pirates, or to keep being killed and bitching. Its like are you stupid your the one that keeps going back/doing it.
Or the fact if you talk to a pirate you MUST be a pirate :S like WTF under that logic if a police man talks to a murder then the policeman must be a murder....

Everyone should love at least one pirate. :ahh:

There is a cool pirate out there:

2012-08-19 20:12:23 [Stone] Fifteen men on a dead man's chestYo ho ho and a bottle of rum.
2012-08-19 20:12:27 [Stone] Drink and the devil had done for the restYo ho ho and a bottle of rum.
2012-08-19 20:12:31 [Stone] XD
2012-08-19 20:14:21 [Stone] come out and play .... :D
2012-08-19 20:14:29 [Stone] gagaaaaack :D
2012-08-19 20:14:49 [Stone] aye mate ; )
2012-08-19 20:15:13 [Stone] hey aia join me in the raid and we divide the plunder ARRR
2012-08-19 20:15:45 [Stone] HARHAR
2012-08-19 20:16:00 [Stone] why should i? :D
2012-08-19 20:16:10 [Stone] only he rotten ones drop^^

I want to hear some memorable pirating stories, I can't get enough in game. :laugh:

I'll start off with this:

My favorite part of pirating is that awkward moment in the space station after the kill, the victim has to watch you sell their loot as they repair their wrecked ship. :yup: The only thing that could make it any better is when they start raging and try to use their word voodoo on you. Oh yes my friends I love the hate I soak it up like sunshine. :cool: Sometimes I dance sometimes I play music whatever makes the situation more volatile.

Whilst having this boring space travel from Arkadia to Calypso I stumbled upon this thread and it made me :laugh: and I decided to write something... and to actively pay some attention to the drives of a so called pirate :)

I remembered that I just got killed and 'looted' by you when departing from Arkadia with my Quad, about the time you opened this Thread. Not big deal really since I kind of expect this to happen every now and then. Purpose of my flight to Calypso is that I need to pick up a soc mate and do some shopping. Whenever I transport ores or anything else that is stackable and of some value I ofc use the services of the EFA eg.

So I guess there was indeed an awkward situation when you 'looted' me this morning... but certainly not for me since getting killed by a 'pirate' is kind of routine thing when traveling space. Maybe an awkward situation for you when recognising that the xx person you kill and 'loot' also wasnt as stupid as you expected and thus didnt carry any loot??

I also wonder why you 'sell' your loot at the space station (tt)?

a) your avg 'loot' has no/ close to 0 MU (common dung eg)
b) you never heard of MU

But I am very glad to hear that you enjoy what you are doing. keep on grinding. :dunce:

I also wonder why you 'sell' your loot at the space station (tt)?

a) your avg 'loot' has no/ close to 0 MU (common dung eg)
b) you never heard of MU

To answer your question; I do tt a lot of items with mu but not if it's above a certain amount.

And whats with all the mixed signals? Half the people I kill thank me for the free skills and the other half curse me :scratch2: Make up your minds people.

This is what's wrong with the whole pirate thing. MA made killing and looting a part of the game, so it's legit, no problem. What's wrong is how criminals are allowed at lawful space-stations? There are pirate bases, pirates should be forced either to fly there to dump the loot. Or they may keep patrolling with the loot if they want, risking to lose it.

Also, what is the point of reputation system if pirates aren't marked to death everywhere in the universe outside of their bases? How comes that a well-known robber may enter a town and freely walk among the humans?

And threads like this. Maybe the possibility of being killed and looted made the game closer to RL, but I don't remember in-RL talk-shows where serial killers and rapists are invited to recount how they enjoyed suffering of their victims.

I'm ok with pirates, but think that becoming one should completely cut you off the civilized world. And vice versa. Of course there should be a way back through redemption, like giving away the tt value of all your space loots to noobs at sweat camp :D

There is a cool pirate out there:

Don't be too quick to approve of this particular pirate... I've got chat logs from him of some of the worst, most anti-social stuff I've ever seen in game.

I love it when pirates kill me and i know they get nothing.

But im often afk so i hate to see that im still at caly ss after 30 min afk flying

Ahh and who can forget the late, not so great stagger "the gullible" king of his heap a pillow fighting warriors. A true little "i wanna be a simba chippy" (Its a SA thing...don worry bout it) or "little engine that wanted tooo tooo" LMAO God i crack myself up HAhahaha

Yea him, he was cute while he lasted....tata tata taTA. He left behind a wife "Windy" and daughter "ErnestJ" the only two remaining survivors of the pillow cult pirates.....

Not really ^^ stuff you. I like it, how i write it :smoke:...beat boxer in the house ? Perhaps i r jst little hung over. *rolls over...arm up, finger out* Peace mofors

Last edited:
This is what's wrong with the whole pirate thing. MA made killing and looting a part of the game, so it's legit, no problem. What's wrong is how criminals are allowed at lawful space-stations? There are pirate bases, pirates should be forced either to fly there to dump the loot. Or they may keep patrolling with the loot if they want, risking to lose it.

Also, what is the point of reputation system if pirates aren't marked to death everywhere in the universe outside of their bases? How comes that a well-known robber may enter a town and freely walk among the humans?

And threads like this. Maybe the possibility of being killed and looted made the game closer to RL, but I don't remember in-RL talk-shows where serial killers and rapists are invited to recount how they enjoyed suffering of their victims.

I'm ok with pirates, but think that becoming one should completely cut you off the civilized world. And vice versa. Of course there should be a way back through redemption, like giving away the tt value of all your space loots to noobs at sweat camp :D
This is how it is in that "other" Internet spaceship game.
In a nutshell, each avatar has a security status. When an act of piracy is committed this status is lowered. The lower it goes the more chance you have of being killed when approaching a civilized place. Once this status reaches -10 you are effectively KOS, which means that any players that see you in town can kill you, without fear of reprisal from the cops.
The cops are NPC ships that one shot kill any pirate with a low enough status. So if you were to approach a town, not only would the cops kill you in an instant, other players may kill you without worrying about the cops. It really is a good system. I wish they would do something similar here.

I love whenever pirate wasted at least 4 peds to kill my quad and got nothing. I always welcome them to kill my quad over and over, but most never wants to do that. I love when pirates realize that in the end of the day, they get nothing in this shameless career even it is legit in game.

I love to see there are many good people around, like Alice in the wonderland, offer generous help to new players. And there are many people who love to harass others. Yep, you do not violate any game's rules, you do not violate any game's mechanic, but you show the world the worst side of human nature, which is the main reason that we have education system in real world society.

This is how it is in that "other" Internet spaceship game.
In a nutshell, each avatar has a security status. When an act of piracy is committed this status is lowered. The lower it goes the more chance you have of being killed when approaching a civilized place. Once this status reaches -10 you are effectively KOS, which means that any players that see you in town can kill you, without fear of reprisal from the cops.
The cops are NPC ships that one shot kill any pirate with a low enough status. So if you were to approach a town, not only would the cops kill you in an instant, other players may kill you without worrying about the cops. It really is a good system. I wish they would do something similar here.

I've played the other spaceship game referred to above.

At the moment MA have only half implemented space, they need to put something similar outlined above, turrets on the space stations open fire on the bad guys in Eve, they need to do so here too. :smash:

My favorite moment is when a pirate comes to the realization that nobody really cares.

You must not have very many favorite moments, most people I in counter in space tend to care greatly what happens to them and their loot. Hence the raging after the fact. :D

Xane said:
Fishface said:
View Post
My favorite moment is when a pirate comes to the realization that nobody really cares.
You must not have very many favorite moments, most people I in counter in space tend to care greatly what happens to them and their loot. Hence the raging after the fact.
Well I have been with Fishface when we have had many momevts when some Pirates should have come to that realization. But, some, like yourself it seems, are just a little ... :scratch2: ... well, I guess we will all let you think about it a bit longer.

Hey pirats, some day, if i get 100k novas, i will go to space and you can hunt me. but atm i just have 50k :laugh:

You know how to get rid of pirates?

Stop carrying loot through space/ stop going in space, it is not the pirates fault, just the people who come up to play.

Find a planet and stick to it then you do not have to moan about pirates.

Arrr me hearties.

You know how to get rid of pirates?

Stop carrying loot through space/ stop going in space, it is not the pirates fault, just the people who come up to play.

Find a planet and stick to it then you do not have to moan about pirates.

Arrr me hearties.

Jennifer is cool.....

My favorite is when after they start shooting me I type "no loots for you's" and when they finally kill me they gets no loots :D

50+ times shot down in space and don't think I have lost anything but few PED off my quad. I use MS to transports me loots...

My worst thing however is I crash entering space a lot via from planet or flying out of a SS, sometimes gets annoying to crash multiple times in 5 min. But nothing I can do about it, already set to low graphics before entering space with a 5870 HD 1GB card, so it has to be some other issue with my computer and entering space.

You must not have very many favorite moments, most people I in counter in space tend to care greatly what happens to them and their loot. Hence the raging after the fact. :D

Who are you and how old are you? :scratch2:

Xane, at least take more than one shot at me. I know my SI is high, but I don't get any piloting skills if you don't have a crack! :laugh:

Xane, at least take more than one shot at me. I know my SI is high, but I don't get any piloting skills if you don't have a crack! :laugh:

I'm sure there will be a day when I can give you massive amounts of piloting skills.:rocket:

Xane, 100's of your type have already come and gone, all of them left broke, and you will too. It won't last, and even you will end up being a has-been anti-social forum-troll/pirate. The rest of us will continue exist, and you won't. So who really won?

Xane, 100's of your type have already come and gone, all of them left broke, and you will too. It won't last, and even you will end up being a has-been anti-social forum-troll/pirate. The rest of us will continue exist, and you won't. So who really won?

LOL thanks for my fortune, now whats my horoscope?

Back