My First Hunting Global

NaomiScott

Provider
Usually found roaming the hills around Port Atlant
Society
Entropia Maniacs
Naomi "Concubine" Scott
Tonight, after more than two months of patient stalking and slaying, I finally got my first hunting global. Yay.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

The mob was an argonaut adult and the loot was an Isis CB19 (L) worth 102 PED. Now I just need to get my BLP skills up so I can use it effectively. :)

Congratulations Naomi!

:yay:

Gl getting the second - it will come when you least expects it.

gz! gz! concubine :yay:

mk ii powaaahhhh ! :sniper:

congratz - may you be blessed with many, many more ;)

Ooooo gratz!!!
The first one is allways the best one ! :D

Congratulations, the first is the sweetest :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg:

Congratulations :)

I remember my first HoF in 2007. :D i was so happy

2010091411373fd61814ce.jpg

You should change the armor

Gratz on the kill

You should change the armor

Already looking at upgrading to ghost, but if you have any other suggestions please feel free to tell me :)

+----

Thanks to everyone for the Gratz given. Hopefully I won't have to wait two months for the next one :D

Wait... you're using a mk ii justifier but can't use cb19 ? :)

Anyway, gratz....

Congratz on your first hunting global
Normally I would say, it sure won't be your last, but with the downtime and all... I start wondering... well lets just hope it wasn't your first and last.
GL

Wait... you're using a mk ii justifier but can't use cb19 ? :)

Yep, I use a Justi Mk II, and yep, I do have a lousy hit rate with it :eek: Allow me to explain....

My first foray into EU (or Project Entropia as it was then known) was about six or seven years ago. On one of my first ever hunting trips with my first ever avatar I managed to loot a battered Justi Mk II and back then even at low levels I remember it being one hell of a gun. As a result I now have something of a soft spot for that particular weapon, so much so that when I saw one in auction for lower than average MU I just had to buy it. I know it's not eco at my levels (Laser Sniper 16, Ranged Laser 13) but I still love it. I know it seriously impacts the profitability of my hunts, but I still love it. I know it's an old gun, but I still love it. There are much better guns and definitely much more eco guns for my levels, but (sing it with me) I still love it. :laugh:

As for the CB19, it's recommended levels are 13 in BLP sniper and ranged BLP, which I only have at 12 and 7 respectively (I think - I hardly ever use BLP so I've had very few increases in them). As it's an (L) SIB weapon I realise I would be best waiting until I can make the most out of it before I start grinding with it.

However, as DanielleYourMom already said ... Mk II Powah! :wtg:

Anyway, thanks for the Gratz :yay:

first is always special :)
GRATZ :)

WOOOO Grats! First global is awesome! :yay:

Big gratz! Where are u hunting?

Hehe, I got my first global a few weeks ago too!

Welcome to the world :D

Congratulations! Well deserved :)

Back