Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

Status
I would Personally go with Rockin Resorts subtitled, "Mine, Play, and Stay the Day"

EDIT: i guess it gets the benifits of being called R2 as well. (R-Squared) or (Two R's)

good luck with it, hope it works out for ya

Last edited:
Destination BOA

(Biodomed Outerspace Asteroid)

Aybabtu -All your base are belong to us.

What ever you do please leave "club" out of it. Always thought that was kinda lame

How about
Wildcat Mines Inc

you could also call it A Dreamers Paradise, Or Dreamers Paradise

"Looking for that HoF that will make you rich? Dreamers Paradise offers an all inclusive experience in Mining, Real Estate, and General Gameplay, Make your dreams come true by visiting Dreamers Paradise"

New Seirra

As in the mts in cal and Nevada that had all the gold and silver rush's in the late 1800's

naming the rock

Gratz on your purchase. One of my favorite places in EU. Would be great to be involved in naming it.

ESC - Eldorado Space Club

naming the rock 2

FSF - Fortune Seekers Federation

naming the rock 2 and 1/4

FOMA - Fame or Oblivion Mining Asteroid

Aegis Latinum

or put aegis in its plural

too bad the genitive of Latinus is Latinus/Latinuus (it has a macron), giving something like Aeges Latinus :/

I have not yet figured out how to convert Aegis into a verb "to do as an aegis does", then back into a noun so that Latinus can be its object (Latinum, accusative of Latinus) :/

I have however learned that the Aegis was a sort of fiery cthonic monster, goat, or (later) gorgon or even giant. Whichever way one chooses to echo, the Aegis was overcome by Athena, who took kept its skin for use as a mantle or shield. The skin kept the name of its former owner.

Hence Aegis (plural: Aeges) could be a fancy name for a dome.

Through its permutations, the Aegis was consistently regarded as being somehow alien, unearthly, or just not quite right.

L. Aegis < Gk. Aigis < Gk. aiga / aix, goat (stem aig-)

Last edited:
Galactic Multi-use Orbital (GMO) :silly2:

Starboard Port

Asteroid Of Dream
Unique Digital Asteroid
Astro-Dynamic Asteroid
Android Asteroid
Stardust Asteroid
Spartacus Asteroid
Eurinoma Asteroid
:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Status
Back