Nasa mmo

Oh crap!

Geesh guess MA didn't have enough Educational skills to loot that one...

Try unlocking customer comunication Marco, and i mean bi-lateral ty :D
(i could point in a few directions, but guess hyperlinks would make my EFD's saving for icons a bit worthless i'll just hush)

I'm smart! Don't -rep me for being smart!:yay:

Hunting Loot: -32.34 %
Mining Loot: -51.03 %
Crafting Loot: -51.77 %

NASA Loot: -100.00 % ;)

The reviewers were impressed with the design and graphic quality of Mindark's existing resources. They felt that an expansion such as was proposed could be an asset for STEM education and hope to see Mindark move ahead with the project independently.

So will MA move ahead independently with the project, like NASA suggested ?

Houston we have a Problem . The Robotic arm on the shuttle has been infected by the Robots its trying to Kill us.. Houston im loosing control of .. were loosing radio sig ... running anti virus.... Stupid Robots we are ok here now Houston.

communique intercepted from Akimbal-Cimi.... Sir we were successful in infecting the shuttles computer with the shuttle crew Hopefully they will die ..

NASA Official: Tell MA to get stuffed off this is there fault.

NASA Grunt: But sir that was only a simulation..... or was it?

I am very happy to see MindArk pursuing these opportunities -- and happy to see that MA finished in the top three. I think it speaks well for the future of MA and for our future in Planet Calypso.

lol I must be tired ... read the headline as "Nasa emo" .. oh well :rolleyes:

Next time, MA, next time :silly2:

Too bad they didn´t get the contract.

On the plus side. Now the dev team can put all their efforts in finishing the Cry2 stuff.

Oh well :mad:

I was worth the shot MA. Hope MA learned something out of this experience and will apply it next time. It not like NASA is gonna be the last "virtual world" to pop out there :wtg:

And btw, a gaming platform, so far only known for its "game" made it to the last 3 based on a concept only.. I think that is an achievement.

And btw, a gaming platform, so far only known for its "game" made it to the last 3 based on a concept only.. I think that is an achievement.

I dunno about what you consider an achievment... but to me... no loot is no loot...

All the rest is just bitter sand in my teary eyes and a Whole lotta Marketing ... ehm.... "+rep effort?"....

:scratch2:

I think NASA is smart enough to pick up offerent who has already some experience in creating educational platforms also if they have a look at all promises made so far by MindArk related to EU (cryengine, space priates, the egg etc etc) they should expect that ecucational platform will be released on... hmm... hard to guess when ;)

yeah, sadly this very good marketing trick did not go through. but I am sure that NASA is not the only one looking for such partners, just a well known name.

maybe NASA got simply worried that on the platform of EU pupil would just gaze around too much on all the nice graphics instead of actually dealing with the content aka study? =)

on the good part, half of MA's employees who would be dealing with the NASA project will now be free to save the PE...

J.

Back