Need Hunter

postfan

Old
Society
Death Lords (1st Div)
Steve Postfan Williams
Need Hunter

Hello I need a hunter on FOMA to kill some mobs around my mining claim. You must be able to kill a Daspletor Young. You can meet me in the Control Room 1 and my avatar name is Steve Postfan Williams.

Thanks

Why not try 'summoning' the claim, or turret the daspletor by getting chased towards the turret until you die, rinse + repeat. :)
Boo.
p.s. what are you offering for assistance?

what is summoning the claim

what is summoning the claim

You right click on the deed and summon it.

It will move the claim closer to you, about 50 meters or so is the max... do it over and over again and it will be away from the dasps, or just turret the dasps lol

Looking at your soc name, one would assume you can manage any mob :D

Looking at your soc name, one would assume you can manage any mob :D

Nooo, Death Lords means they are always dead, even from low mobs :D

Sorry, for offtopic.
Couldn´t resist :laugh:

:( Death Lords is a noob soc. They recruit alot at Limnadian and Nea's. It's a bunch of people with big ideas who see EU as a completely new and wide open experience.

Most folks in the soc eventually move on to other groups. But do we really have to beat up on the folks who join them, and are just starting their journey here on Calypso?

Blah.

:( Death Lords is a noob soc. They recruit alot at Limnadian and Nea's. It's a bunch of people with big ideas who see EU as a completely new and wide open experience.

Most folks in the soc eventually move on to other groups. But do we really have to beat up on the folks who join them, and are just starting their journey here on Calypso?

Blah.

If you referring to my post above, it's all in for healthy laugh, and I assume Goni's reason the same.
Note smiles and don't be so dead serious.

Agree best way is to turret them, keep doing that till claim free.
Each time one more red dot goine, then summon the claim a little closer to the tp (if a bigger claim).
GL,

Indica

Blah.

LOL, I remember you very well Magyar while abusing noob with "Shut up nib", "Your mom must be very ugly" and with stuff like that at old vu10 swamp camp when he asked you not to spawn vehicles there because of lag.
I never saw reaction like that on a polite noob. (thats why I remember it and thats why i remember you)

What a hipocrite you are

LOL, I remember you very well Magyar while abusing noob with "Shut up nib", "Your mom must be very ugly" and with stuff like that at old vu10 swamp camp when he asked you not to spawn vehicles there because of lag.
I never saw reaction like that on a polite noob. (thats why I remember it and thats why i remember you)

What a hipocrite you are

Uh. What? I have like, 4 vehicles, one of which I very recently purchased. At swamp camp (when that existed) I had precisely 1 vehicle as I refused to pay the inflated prices for VTOL, and didnt care for the look of the dune buggy. I had a single Hummer, which I still have.

I think you're very much mistaken. I have never been one of those types who spawns vehicles and lets them hang out. You're mistaking me for somebody else.

Also I dont make your mom jokes. Im not twelve.

If you referring to my post above, it's all in for healthy laugh, and I assume Goni's reason the same.
Note smiles and don't be so dead serious.

You sure he saw it that way? Its not like you let him know you were just fooling around. You were basically bagging on him. Your healthy laugh came at his expense.

Uh. What? I have like, 4 vehicles, one of which I very recently purchased. At swamp camp (when that existed) I had precisely 1 vehicle as I refused to pay the inflated prices for VTOL, and didnt care for the look of the dune buggy. I had a single Hummer, which I still have.

I think you're very much mistaken. I have never been one of those types who spawns vehicles and lets them hang out. You're mistaking me for somebody else.

Also I dont make your mom jokes. Im not twelve.

Yes, my bad. It was vehicle, not VTOL. And that noob told you that your vehicle is ugly colored or texturized (?) - thats where your "Your mom must be very ugly" came from.

As I said, I remember you very well. Playing polite guy here wont change anything.

forumgrfx.jpg

Yes, my bad. It was vehicle, not VTOL. And that noob told you that your vehicle is ugly colored or texturized (?) - thats where your "Your mom must be very ugly" came from.

As I said, I remember you very well. Playing polite guy here wont change anything.

Ridiculous. And as anyone can tell you on these boards I do not play polite. :) You sure you're not completely missing something here? Like, uhm, perhaps someone you thought was talking trash to me was actually razzing me, and I was doing the same to them... if this even happened at all? I talk this way to my soc mates sometimes, but only because we give each other plenty of attitude and its well understood that its just for fun.

Since your memory is so good, what was this persons name I allegedly talked trash to?

Play polite. Heh. I think this entire post direction is assinine and I'm only addressing it because I think you may be making an honest mistake. How's that for playing polite?

Not wanting to say he did or did not do what you are claiming: have you ever considered people changing their attitude? A rude person changing into a polite guy is something we all should encourage instead of judging mistakes of the past.

Not wanting to say he did or did not do what you are claiming: have you ever considered people changing their attitude? A rude person changing into a polite guy is something we all should encourage instead of judging mistakes of the past.

Meh. I didnt do it. He's either thinking of someone else or has missed the context of something entirely. Either way it doesnt matter very much. There's plenty of people here who deservedly bear me ill will. I've told them precisely what I think of them, and I think such an opinion is deserved when given. I'm not bashful. This situation though, it simply doesn't sound like something I would do.

The your mom comment enough tells me that something else is at play here. I think those jokes are retarded and would only use something like that in the same context someone would use something like the "that's what she said" remark.

Sorry for following OT

You sure he saw it that way? Its not like you let him know you were just fooling around. You were basically bagging on him. Your healthy laugh came at his expense.

No, I'm not sure. Are you sure he didn't?
Don't try to tell me what I was doing or not. Smile is usually good enough indicator of fun for most of people.
All of this is just your personal understanding of the situation, and not very accurate at the same time.

[...]I talk this way to my soc mates sometimes, but only because we give each other plenty of attitude and its well understood that its just for fun.[...]

Interesting how you can understand that some talk is for fun, but at the same time you 'deny' this understanding to other people. Think about your attitude.

Interesting how you can understand that some talk is for fun, but at the same time you 'deny' this understanding to other people. Think about your attitude.

Oh, Im not denying this understanding to anyone. I am however perfectly capable of connecting the dots. This person is not in your society. This person is not listed as a friend on either of your profiles. And you did not explicitly state that you were just fooling around.

By all appearances this is 100% a perfect stranger and you're hopping on the bandwagon of this fellow attacking me because it provides a convenient defense for you.

There's quite a few situational differences. Not the least of which is we arent even clear whether the situation this fellow is accusing me of even happened. This situation is right in front of us, in plain print. The other situation is basically a figment of someones imagination, it may or may not have happened. There is no contextual framework to draw any sort of intelligent conclusion from.

I think you're using this particular situation as a smokescreen for you to weasel out of saying something simple like "Sorry I was wrong to take this thread where a new player was asking for a little help and use it as an opportunity to bag on someone."

- rep to you for your obstinance and deliberate evasiveness. - rep to you for attempting to use a smokescreen to dodge responsibility. - rep for going on the attack instead of offering an apology to somoene.

Really, very lame.

Last edited:
Soo....... did ya ever get that claim mined :p

-Bemo-

Soo....... did ya ever get that claim mined :p

-Bemo-

I bet he quit the game. Why stay when requests for help are met with replies like "hey, let me take a minute to make fun of your new friends. Oh, its in jolly good fun, you know. Tee hee. Isn't this so much better than offering a helpful answer?"

So much hostility in the forums these days ......

- Bemo -

So much hostility in the forums these days ......

- Bemo -

Heh. I have a track record of hostility when I notice people being abusive to new players. I got into it 2 years ago with the Pyrates of Calypso over one of their members telling some newbie to go back to WOW. That brought their soc out of the woodwork, and eventually culminated in a wonderfully disasterous encounter where I told the soc leader precisely what I thought of her. She in turn put a bounty on my head.

Then there was the entire Club Calypto thing. That certain folks here thought it was appropriate to abuse new players because they happened to be attending a party held by a DJ they didnt like was plain offensive to me. I still have some bad blood against some of those players, mainly because they let the situation drag on for over a year and to this day will not apologize for their actions, though they're happy to lecture others on what they think are mistakes.

Sorry for derailing the thread. However I dont really believe this particular user has any reason to come back here, and I firmly believe the community is to blame if this user has decided to not play EU anymore.

At some point we have to get together and demand better of ourselves, of our community, and of our forum. All three are elements which have allowed this particular type of behavior to flourish and become viewed as acceptable. It isnt acceptable.

Sorry for derailing the thread. However I dont really believe this particular user has any reason to come back here, and I firmly believe the community is to blame if this user has decided to not play EU anymore.

You might want to check his background before pitying him potantially leaving. All I have to say is "Investment Fund"

You might want to check his background before pitying him potantially leaving. All I have to say is "Investment Fund"

I dont think thats particularly relevant. This thread wasnt about his investment scheme.

What a hipocrite you are

Magyar is a noob himself.
Troll's the forums for social presence, other than that, full of bs noob with no idea.

lol how did this thread get so far off track... the guy was asking for some advice.. now we have inter soc wars?

chill out people.. either offer help or dont post. just read away and enjoy the forum. It's probably resolved by now anyway.

Rip

Back