holland... vs Uru... uru should win...

Uru vs Germ in the finals...

Germ wins...

Whoohoo!!! :yay:

What a match! :wtg:

What a match! :wtg:

Specially second half :yay:
Could have been 3-4 - 1 easy :D

Spain or Germany in the finals I really hope the last ;)

holland... vs Uru... uru should win...

Uru vs Germ in the finals...

Germ wins...

if Holland can win from Brazil for sure we have a chance against Uruguay

for sure without Suarez now

Superb Score :yay:

Had a bed for just 2$ for that score and won like 30$ back :yay:

Hope they go to the finals then I'll make a trip to the nederlands to have some holand style fun with my friends :laugh:

Hup Holland Hup ! :yay:

Mari *.*

i remember hollanders marching through Meir in antwerp chanting similar stuff during netherlands-russia match 2 years ago...what an upset ))

yes now suarez is gone i think Holland has a true shot... much easier for sure... orginally i was dazed by the masterful defence that was Uru... I know Holland has some potent attackers... with Sneijder... persie and kuyt... but after seeing thier play today i think they dont have a chance(uru)...

So we will get a Europeen finals hopefully, thats good :)

Well, this opens up the field for Germany or Argentina to grap the gold, they are both much better teams than the Netherlands, but anything can happen :)

Well, this opens up the field for Germany or Argentina to grap the gold, they are both much better teams than the Netherlands, but anything can happen :)

Germ will win it if Uru or Holland doesnt

Arg defence is terrible mex should have put them out... should have been about 4-2 mexico...

Snaider and Robben are the best wingers in the world atm.

Gongrats Holland !!

They are NOT better !!
How dare u said that !!
Shame on you !!!

Mari *.*
:kos:

Spain will go trough tommorow don't worry. Spain does have a midfield contrary to Argentina... Spain actually has the best midfield in the world on paper!

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :wtg:

Back