NEVERDIE Cult Movie Collection

[pinched from Imdb.com]

Trivia

"When Jon was 10 years old he lived on Cavendish Ave in London, five doors down from famous Ex Beatle; Paul McCartney. He still has a telegram from Hong Kong sent by Linda McCartney insisting that he return immediately some studio master tapes that he had snatched from their mailbox. To this date, he doesn't know how they knew he had pinched the tapes."

...dude...w00t?! :laugh: Is it true??

Well, Sir Paul currently lives at number 7 if that helps.
Forrest :)

:yay: I allways wanted to watch Hey DJ... tell that a videostore in Germany :laugh:

Thanks a LOT ND!!!

Very kind of you ND good to have while we are having this down time thank you very much.

I would have very much liked it better if I can download it first (even a low resolution version) instead of waiting for it to buffer ... buffer ..... buffer .....

But nice of you to at least release the movies in this form.

What a surprise !!
I think I can say you are an artist (Music,and now acting )

Thanks for this Neverdie.
I wish you to make a lot more in the years coming.

Phoenix Point is Back online... If u wanna See a totally Whack Movie!
check it out now... Before it disappears again...

PHOENIX POINT
http://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi4183294489/

Besides NEVERDIE as Jack Ladd his Movie Also Features Brion James who played one of the Replicants in Blade Runner!!

This is total Cult, Underground , No Budget, movie madness, so only watch it if u like that kinda stuff.,

I sincerly liked the "Girl With a Tail" movie.
I like weird movie anyway,
Good stuff ND

Phoenix Point is Back online... If u wanna See a totally Whack Movie!
check it out now... Before it disappears again...

PHOENIX POINT
http://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi4183294489/

Besides NEVERDIE as Jack Ladd his Movie Also Features Brion James who played one of the Replicants in Blade Runner!!

This is total Cult, Underground , No Budget, movie madness, so only watch it if u like that kinda stuff.,

Best Line ever in a movie "You fucked my fucking car up you wanker"
Later on "Fucking Cannibals"

so awesome!

These movies are definitely NOT SAFE FOR WORK!

OMG THATS NOT NEVERDIE!???

fakend.jpg

did they retake the shot without you? lmao! he doesn't even look like you!

thanks Moogle but thats Yours truly in My Blue Hair Days!

I got the Hey DJ on DVD, But on the DVD theres Music only version and normal version but music playing in the background at all times...

Just wondering why the version you uploaded is normal movie footage and the DVD version isent

thanks Moogle but thats Yours truly in My Blue Hair Days!

Tattoo's, sexist innuendo and leans left.... lol, standard B rate appriasal, not entering any other comment:D

The hey Dj dvd released in europe is the club version of the movie, the one uploaded on IMDB was the original cut with more plot and cheesy humor and scenes with Tina Leiu aka Island Girl... There is another version which is the final US cut which is more of a hybrid between the club and original versions...

I will probbly put the us cut up at sometime..

But there are a few interesting scenes in the IMDB version that make it worthwhile ( of course this is a low budget cult movie so its definately not dor everyone)

http://www.spike.com/video/girl-with-tail/3162847

In just found another Cult Movie I did, that I had forgotten about...

It's a Short film called "Girl with a Tail" See if you can figure out the story....

Watch out this is also a Risque movie... Not for kids.

The Moral of the story is "Dont fuck while trippin heavily"

Seriously I think its more about how easy it is to lose important things over a piece of tail.

Or maybe Jon was just mad because the red panties she cut the hole in were really his.

The hey Dj dvd released in europe is the club version of the movie, the one uploaded on IMDB was the original cut with more plot and cheesy humor and scenes with Tina Leiu aka Island Girl... There is another version which is the final US cut which is more of a hybrid between the club and original versions...

I will probbly put the us cut up at sometime..

But there are a few interesting scenes in the IMDB version that make it worthwhile ( of course this is a low budget cult movie so its definately not dor everyone)

Definitly better in original cut.

Had some confusions clarified from the DVD version. I can give a few examples.

In the start of the movie at the club where Hound dog is getting kicked out because of playing too boring music, In the EU version you got no real idea what hes playing that they dont like except that there is a small elvis voice over the dance mix playing.

While its different scenes, And cutted together different, I get the story, But in the EU version you dont really get the ending where Hound dog seems to couple up with the washing girl.

What i missed in the original cut is more of the Talking with the Real Dj's. and i really did miss the scenes where he finds the Hound dog costume, they are pretty neat ;).

I have been putting it on a good DVD with great speakers, and take the "Music only" version and its like a long cool Music video :p

As other requested it would be neat to see the Western with you in, As its hard to find any footage whatsoever on the internet. Out of the linked ones i like Hey DJ the best, Mainly because im a music addict, Especially that genre of music :).

Do you mind writing the history behind how the movie was created. and how you got the role as hound dog?. :) would be interresting to read

Back