FYI: Neverdie gives more info on Rocktropia Deeds

Well now thanks to Rocktopia I know who motor head is.

At least they're better known than this kevin rudolf character. who was he, oww that guy next to Lil wayne?

I hope Neverdie lands a nice big hollywood fish to base a new world on. Something with lasting value. Maybe game of thrones? Would love to be able to stroll down winterfell or quarth or meet some wildlings behind the wall.. same conditions as ancient greece.. modern entropia gear doesnt work.. can only buy ancient game of thrones stuff at the Blacksmith

Last edited:
At least they're better known than this kevin rudolf character. who was he, oww that guy next to Lil wayne?

I hope Neverdie lands a nice big hollywood fish to base a new world on. Something with lasting value. Maybe game of thrones? Would love to be able to stroll down winterfell or quarth or meet some wildlings behind the wall.. same conditions as ancient greece.. modern entropia gear doesnt work.. can only buy ancient game of thrones stuff at the Blacksmith

Someone make a dedicated thread for this and badger ND till he at least asks them for this wicked idea. It would bring soooooooo many players.

any more word on this thing yet?

I`m pretty sure this remain a high priority for Neverdie as funding was an issue from the very start.

I want to continue discussion of this and feel posting here is better then making the thread over.

From my understanding rocktropia does not qualify to give out something simillar to cld's because there is a leak of activity , natural RT avatars and simply not enough revenue to share. Since the cut back of server space and the reorganisation of RT's landmass the planet is maybe self substaining but its far from being overly profitable. IF mindark allow for a deed and the planet crashes and burn because the interest is too much after the money spend the whole system will collide and people will lose trust.

This is my personal opinion made up from snippets i heard and half rumours. They are in no way meant to be accurate nor can i deliver sources that back up my opinion. Im open to change my viev of rocktropia depending on what everyone else can bring up, backed by facts.

He did re-open Neverdie studios this month and employee some people. So there must be some money coming in now

Well Nd had said recetinly in another thread that last year was one of RT best years since it started. Reducing the planet helped bring in kong and this was massive benift to the planet. As was you Hammer you buily up nice trade that helped the communty grow and even though you have stopped it as opened the door for others. Doc's weekend events has brought the communtiy togeather and have brough a lot fun. Just like Taco's cluiqe who has advertised Rt on HOF chart over the past year or so. Now with seacret ilsand, champions leauge and your land RT has certinly become more profitable and hence ND has been able to invest more into the planet, but it still has along way to go to catch up ARK. One down side to growing of the community is the MU of Alt and gears dropping with more compitution to sell and that has kept natives in pocket for awhile. I even have crafter asking me now to reguler surply her at 115% even if that is good for more ores today, its massive drop from couple years back. I do enjoy hearing her beg on TS and offering extras thou.;)

Looks like Ravenjade started the mission.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnRwvsNOG6c

Wish there was more info on this. Like...

How many deeds will be given out? Is it like a CLD, or is this for a land area?

1 Deed? Is this a race?

What is the pay schedule/expected ROI?

What was ND smoking when he decided 100k virus kongs was a good idea?

:laugh:

It's definitely more interesting than a simple website/auction deed sale! As to be expected from our President :smoke:

Last edited:
Living on RT most of my time for the last 2 years and gain experience by running my shop the last 10 months I can say that RT is going well with signs of increased population and most of all devotion of ppl who playing here.
As about deeds I think this plan isn't near. I wish ND look at it in the coming months, but priority is to make RT's economy to grow and be steady, not deeds.

Anyway it wasn't good idea to bring this thread back on top since there is no discussion of deeds this year....... or even last year.

Deeds would most likely help in the RT economy.

Bring on the tp fee deeds and monthly rental fees on shops, apartments and planetary storage bins to support the virtual presidency

the thing is to get such a deed you have to kill 100.000 mobs with around 2k hp lol. who does that for a stupid cld-like thing lol

the thing is to get such a deed you have to kill 100.000 mobs with around 2k hp lol. who does that for a stupid cld-like thing lol

They have around 1200 HP, so to kill 100k is about a 400k PED cycle @ 2.5% Tax.

Could be for a land area. Or he's only giving out a small number of deeds with some high payouts..

What I don't understand is why he doesn't announce this somewhere and give an explanation. Is anyone really crazy enough to grind this without knowing what the reward is?

i think the reward will be one of his dungeons that he allready tried to sell via bananas but nobody buying em. a small dungeon that costs as much as a landarea like neas place. no wonder nobody is grinding their way through this. now he might try again with giving them out as mission reward so people gotta grind bananas for the updates for their dungeon.

I would simply love the idea you could grind your way to a land deed that gives you ROI without any further actions needed like CLDs even (or especially) if you had to kill an insane number of mobs. But then again I am a highly masochistic mission grinder.

:silly:

They have around 1200 HP, so to kill 100k is about a 400k PED cycle @ 2.5% Tax.

Could be for a land area. Or he's only giving out a small number of deeds with some high payouts..

What I don't understand is why he doesn't announce this somewhere and give an explanation. Is anyone really crazy enough to grind this without knowing what the reward is?

There was a mission sometime last year on Next Island where you had to kill pappoos (dont rembember all details) the reward was to win a shop. Some player grinded shit loads of monkeys, even though there was no offical annoument for mission. Why would anyone want a shop on NI is beyond me, but people will grind anything is they think there something special. When it comes to missions and ND i am very weary as many things has been screwed up over the years.

Why would anyone want a shop on NI is beyond me

I wouldn't mind a shop on NI. In fact (not seeing the shop) I Think it was a house.

I guess market value would be say 5k (practical)-10k ("sentimental") value or so; shops on asteroid, that are just Caves in a mall and not an outdoor house next to a TP, is around 3.5k I Think. The day it hits the market I just know I wouldn't afford it ;)

Back