New armor slot?

Magix

Alpha
I noticed there's a new goggles or glasses or something that has some defensive stats on it. I figured it replaced head armor, so I pretty much ignored it, but then I saw someone wearing glasses with a supremacy helmet or something.

Is there a new armor slot?

Was it those actual glasses, or the ones that look fairly similar?

i think it will be the new glasses from NI they look very tacky but they are glasses and you can equip glasses with supremacy/sentinel style helmet.

hypersense-spectacles-1-jpg.1262

i think it will be the new glasses from NI they look very tacky but they are glasses and you can equip glasses with supremacy/sentinel style helmet.

So how then do the defence stats work?
Does it turn itself into clothing when you over equip a helmet or?

random :D

They are listed in the category of helmets. Not sure how you could wear too helmets at once, unless some strange bug.
Found em: Hypersense spectacles. There's a pair on auction now.

Did you also notice they have a very low TT value for such high dmg protection stats, compared to for example Calypso armor?

my gues wouldbe ancient greece stuff, like the other ancient greece things they have low durability.

if combinable with sentinel type armor as claimed, I want one.

Atami

They are listed in the category of helmets. Not sure how you could wear too helmets at once, unless some strange bug.
sounds logical, but on the other hand you can wear stuff like the horns under a helmet or other headgear so it might be possible. However, if the combat system doesn't touch it it will never decay other than the pecs to take it off, etc.?... they added foot gear to make the armor system more complex a while back, so would not surprise me if they added a new part in there too?

Are you sure those you saw were hypersense glasses and not the welding goggles? For those look similar enough from a distance and the latter are just a piece of clothes and are indeed wearable with some of armors.

Yep I have no idea what the guy with supremacy wearing, that's why I'm asking around here. :)

Back