New Cars = Looking to start a racing league.

What type of races would you like? See post.

• League Style Races.

Votes: 47 58.8%
  • Individual Races.

Votes: 33 41.3%

• Total voters

AACB

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Frick AACB Frick
So I am looking to start a new racing league with the new cars that have come out. We would use the "tracks" near New Switzerland, and perhaps with the help of FPC could get some other tracks as well. (I would also be looking for some other suitable areas myself.)

I could go with it two ways. It could be a league style with races and an accumulating score based on results of the races. Person with highest point score at the end wins. One entry fee for the league and a big prize at the end of the season.

Or it could be a string of several individual events. Entry fees at each event with a prize at the end.

If anyone wishes to help in organizing this or if someone knows of someone else also starting something similar and needs some help please let me know.

Post ideas and comments below.

this is the best idea i have heard of in EU!!!! i would love to help you with racing!!! i think players could have an option of either joining individually or paying a fixed fee which we could easily calculate!

-SeanJohn

Someone PMed me saying that someone else is already doing this, but wont tell me anything further.

Would be awesome to get some announcers. Maybe get some radio coverage from one of the many radio stations dedicated to EU.

I think League Style Races would be awesome :laugh:

Only problem I could see is on league style is people who may not have as much cash to risk may not be able to afford the running costs of a league seeing as they're isn't a prize until the end of the season, some people could lose a fair bit of money money. I think if the leagues were done you would have to think about getting sponsors but I would much rather see leagues then individual races ;)

Last edited:
I think League Style Races would be awesome :laugh:

Only problem I could see is on league style is people who may not have as much cash to risk may not be able to afford the running costs of a league seeing as they're isn't a prize until the end of the season, some people could lose a fair bit of money money. I think if the leagues were done you would have to think about getting sponsors but I would much rather see leagues then individual races ;)

As for leagues I think if the league had a pretty decent entry fee per racer, you could have individual race prizes to say the top 3 and then a grand prize for the whole league.

Racers could also be Race Teams instead where from race to race the driver could change to another designated driver instead of relying on one driver all season.

Back