New EF section for Quest info?

Should we get a special section for quests on EF?

• Yes, information should be organized and easily referenced.

Votes: 72 80.9%
  • No, search is your friend ya lazy bastard!

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters

Blackjack

Stalker
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Jaxon Blackjack Crowley
I think it would be useful to have a sub-section on EF specifically for quest information, probably in ENTROPIA UNIVERSE DISCUSSION - General Discussion or else as part of the N00bs Corner, or even with its own header. But it would be nice to have one place we can go to find and post quest info.

What do you lot think? :D

Blackjack :cowboy:

makes sense, good idea

as the quests get harder and more numerous I am guessing there will be a lot of discussion about them

711 has said there is a re-design of the forum coming. I am looking forward to it as well. A lot had changed in the last few months and we are working on way to include new sections to this forum.

well yeah.

I thought this would be a no brainer. It is obvious that FPC/MA did there homework and have a very promising new feature with the quest/mission/assignments system. It will only grow and become bigger and better with time. As we get more missions added, I'm sure there will be an eventual category designation for the missions such as "Delivery Mission", "Protect Mission", "Hunt Mission", "Manufacture Mission", "Scout Mission". You get the idea. Considering this is most likely what could happen, we would obviously NEED a separate sub folder just for missions. So yes blackjack we do need a missions section here on EF. :D

The Quest system looks interesting and we should have a dedicated section where we can discuss about Quests and get updated about new Quests.

Yep, bring on the quest section :yay:

Yep... Wot they all said... :D

Coconuts certainly migrate.

Tis well known.

Coconuts certainly migrate.

Tis well known.

Oh really? Well smart-guy... what is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? Hmmm?:wise:

Would that be the African Swallow or the European Swallow??

Would that be the African Swallow or the European Swallow??

Ummmm.... I don't know... I... AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Well I guess you were talking about the European Swallow as the African Swallow doesn't migrate :silly2:

I agree, a quests section would be good.

lol

Lets be Original. Monty Python and the Holy Grail is almost 30 years old. The answer is cruising speed of 38 to 40 mph with a miximum speed of 48 mph. :)

BRING ON THE QUEST FORUM!

:laugh::laugh:

A new quest section could work.

As long as it's ready for early 2011.

That's when the 6th quest is expected to be released. :laugh:

Offtropico: Monty Python is the best...(it's really been 30 years since Holy Grail?? Bah now that's depressing...)

OnTripico: Give BJ what he wants! Seriously...I dare, the dude/dudette sayin no to BJ! I dare ya...I double dare ya!

Back