new faps?

vala

Provider
Society
Guardian Angels
we have new weapons, new armor, new clothes, for several updates now, why no faps? all the faps we do have, all heal about the same, cost vary a little, and speed varies, but cant we get some faps that heal around 75 or so?

i know this would probably dmg the adj, imp, and mod fap prices, MAYBE, more than likely, new faps will be (L), but maybe worth wild after a few vu's

besides, everyone takes a gamble buying expensive equipment in this universe, hopeing its markup isnt affected by new items or lands

I agree vala I have been hoping for some nice (l) faps as well. I don't think they would hurt the value of the uber faps either since Im sure any new faps would come with a decay much more than the imp/mods.

Most of the new ores and enmats in the most recent VU point to new faps being craftable...just wait and see, I doubt it will be much longer before the BP's start to drop.

Yup, craftable faps but limited pfft. Hopefully they fill in the gaps between adj and imp :)

Yup, craftable faps but limited pfft. Hopefully they fill in the gaps between adj and imp :)

actually i just hoped they would fill the gaps between the fap 50 and the uh... there are other faps? :laugh:

yeah, they gonna be nice, but L and % for decay, but if mind ark hurry's up and implement them, i will use them. c'mon buzz, send a support case and ask when they will come. let's have it. yum.

:yay:

actually i just hoped they would fill the gaps between the fap 50 and the uh... there are other faps? :laugh:

yeah, they gonna be nice, but L and % for decay, but if mind ark hurry's up and implement them, i will use them. c'mon buzz, send a support case and ask when they will come. let's have it. yum.

:yay:

Well, actually there is a wide range of faps to choose from, besides fap-50 and the imp/adj/mod ones. To name a few, fap-80, fap-90, ek-2350, ek-2550, ek-2600. All of them are pretty nice, choice depending on type of mob that you're hunting. Ofc they're not as economical as fap-50, but if you think that MA is going to introduce new crafted faps with better eco than the current ones, then just take a look at all new weapons/amps etc. that were implemented lately. Moreover, since faps like LB only decay, that is there is no ammo (or ME or whatever) used, they will be extremely markup intolerant. As are most of the new weapons too, escpecially from blp class.

Last edited:
limited faps will come , but wont affect prices too much oon imp / mod etc , i think they prob have not so good decay on them ,

i guess this is a great ideea, but still 75 heal seams too much... not that i don't want to heal myself with 75, but for MA this is like those gifts (aka special FAPs) . some 50-60 heals for like 2-2.3 sec reload i guess should be enought for now. as we know some of the minning stuff seams they'll help crafters in the near future to make some FAPs, who knows what FAPs will they make, all we have to do is wait some more, but this waiting is killing some of the players, so hurry up ppl. ;)

50-60 aint enough...ek2600 gives me 42 healeverytime...what good is me having unlocked medicine and treatment and not reaping benefits of it ?

faps with 80-100 heal would generate more income for ma since it would set medium/highskilled players to hunt bigger rmobs like osseo/segs

the gap between ek2600 and improved fap is just to big

well, if there isn't the decay question, that should be there with limited stuff
what would you get in advance ?
70 heal for an eco of 2.5 ? :laugh:

maybe a FAP that does always full heal ?
ah, we have that too already, since FAPs are quite easy to max, and start to give full HP often at quite low skills

maybe a FAP with learning bonus ?
well, maybe til you have the skills to use another repairable FAP with decent eco

as long they don't have an eco close to the uber faps atm, what they can never reach, the price would skyrocket and make it uneco, maybe just due to the needed resources, see nano katanas

well, we will see
i still wonder whats the advantage of limited amps :rolleyes:

I hope when L faps come they will introduce SIBS & more detailed stats :)

Back