New JACKPOT Event on OLA40, Atrox Valley: Akmuul Island TP, north-west (Calypso, 232, 283)

What is " The Hidden Ball of 1000 PED "?

(in Mining)

What is " The Hidden Ball of 1000 PED "?

(in Mining)

Hi there,

Hidden ball was an expression from a former event, it refers to a mining prize of 700 PED for 1000 PED HoF in mining. I do not use Hidden ball as expression anymore to make things more simple.

See below for details, or please look at the first post, scroll down and open the spoiler. You will see this:

Additional task starting 01.06.2021

Mission 5: Mining Expert – become a Mining Expert for Atrox (monthly task) on LA40, 24000, 28000.
Requirements: Complete Mission 1.

You hit 88 mining globals - you get 88 ped (unlimited players)
You hit 20 mining globals within a day - 88 ped (3x player)
You hit a mining global with 200-250 ped – you get 200 ped (x2 players)
Mining global with exactly 100 ped – you get 222 ped (x1 player)
Mining global between 101 to 129 ped – you get 50 ped (x1 players)

Mining global with 700-749 ped – you get 400 ped (x2 player)
Mining global with at least 1000 ped – you get 700 ped (x1 player).

Hi. 2 questions: 1) Kill Atrox until you get 88 different globals. Reward: 20% of treasure. <--- Do you mean 88 globals with DIFFERENT values? Or any 88 globals? 2) Mining event: There's only 1 player who can win some of these (Mission 5)? So even if I do MIssion 1 just to qualify, there's a chance there won't be prizes left?

Hi. 2 questions: 1) Kill Atrox until you get 88 different globals. Reward: 20% of treasure. <--- Do you mean 88 globals with DIFFERENT values? Or any 88 globals? 2) Mining event: There's only 1 player who can win some of these (Mission 5)? So even if I do MIssion 1 just to qualify, there's a chance there won't be prizes left?

Hi LavaSparks,

thank you very much for that feedback, much appreciated.

Do you mean 88 globals with DIFFERENT values?
No, its 88 globals meant as 88 globals of any type. I just used 'different' to point out its not the 88 ped global it is 88 times global of any value. I will change it to clarify that in future.

There's only 1 player who can win some of these (Mission 5)? So even if I do MIssion 1 just to qualify, there's a chance there won't be prizes left?
It is meant as you said, 1 player with that particular price in that same month. Next month, the prizes are refilled and can be claimed again.

So at the moment the Hidden Prize is found, HoF 1300+ PED. I paid 700 PED prize this month. The next player in same month will not be able to claim that particular prize with that HoF. Of course this is different if there are 2x prizes left, then 2 players can claim that prize in that month. If you start playing Mission 5 I will update it of course, its not like I keep it to myself if a prize is given out.

I will update this due to your feedback, I am sorry I was a bit lazy about the mining prizes as they started to be played 5 days ago.

Do you want to participate at Misssion 5? I can update them everyday then.

Didn't see my Ava on your list. Could you add me to the event please

Jack Wuzi Daniels

Didn't see my Ava on your list. Could you add me to the event please

Jack Wuzi Daniels

Hi mate,

event lasts 1 month and ends today 31.08.21 at 23:59, it restarts next month.

I am sorry, unfortunately I could not register any globals in august. Let's PM this issue, maybe I am missing something in Entropia Life.

I take this serious and might consider to take longer than 1 month in future. The change would be announced in the rules updates ahead.

Kind regards
Leshrac

Last edited:
OFC I don't get all the globals and the 88 global until the last day of August lol.

Hi mate,

event lasts 1 month and ends today 31.08.21 at 23:59, it restarts next month.

I am sorry, unfortunately I could not register any globals in august. Let's PM this issue, maybe I am missing something in Entropia Life.

I take this serious and might consider to take longer than 1 month in future. The change would be announced in the rules updates ahead.

Kind regards
Leshrac

I didn't have any global's on your LA last month, or even last few months. Wanted to join event, thought this was an ongoing event every month.

Hi Wuzi,

yeah, it is, 00:00 first day of month to 23:59 last day of a month. All tasks have to be done in 1 month.

There is no further registration, everything is tracked automatically by me. You had 167 PED today, gz. :):handgun:

Romeo is trying to crack the Jackpot this month, he almost completed Mission 1 already. Maybe this month there will be some more 4 digit HoFs than usual! :yay:

Good luck out there!

I noticed this was not included in your event update

Atrox Dominant88 PEDFri, 03 Sep 2021 04:37:20

Jack Wuzi Daniels

Hey and gz mate,
ty for info, next update will correct it! :handgun: :handgun::yay:

Back