New music stations added to EntropiaRadio.com

Site Admin
Admin
Several new music stations have been added to Entropia Radio:

Rock : A mix of 80s, 90s and latest rock.

Classic Rock : Rock classics from the 60s, 70s, and 80s.

Grab Bag : An eclectic mix of music from many different genres.

More songs will be added to these new stations on a regular basis.

Also, lots of new songs have been added to the House station for all you Electro Heads
:cool:

Enjoy!

:tux:

Awesome!

Me I like Both Kinds of Music! Rock AND Roll !!! :D

Dex :cool:

The House/Dance is great ... I unplug the headset and pump up the speaker volume while I'm on the treadmill ... very energizing. :wtg: It makes the resistance part of the workout fun too! :D Oh ya, and the step aerobics! :laugh: Although ... I do change out with the CDs my brother made me with his mixing software ... I have 18 CDs so far, and they are non-stop, kick-ass, workout tracks for sure. :lift:

Thanks for continuing to add new stuff 711 ... it's really appreciated! :yay:

Classic rock... well... it just rocks :yay:

Now all we need is a METAL station. And it must be BRUTAL!

Now all we need is a METAL station. And it must be BRUTAL!

Well, I am not really in to metal music (other than Metallica, Slayer and Megadeth from my high school days), so I don't have many mp3s to use for a true metal station, unfortunately.

Well, I am not really in to metal music (other than Metallica, Slayer and Megadeth from my high school days), so I don't have many mp3s to use for a true metal station, unfortunately.

Well that's a good start. Just toss in some Anthrax, and you have the 4 pillars of thrash. Now all ya need is some Pantera, Ministry, Avenged Sevenfold, Iron Maiden, Sepultura, Judas Priest, etc.

I'm sure other EF members could contribute as well.

Fantastic!!! :yay: Keep up the great work!! :D

Back