New Planets and EU

Menace

Elite
Society
SECRET
Rob Menace Klok
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I'm just wondering if the new planets comming out will be completely separate games from EU? Or if we'll be able to TP or fly to them from EU and they will be incorporated into EU like CND, CP, Eudoria, and AMethera are all part of the game.

Also, a question for the players:

When a new planet starts up..... IF (and I stress IF) it is a separate game and not part of EU... Will you....
A.) check it out but continue playing EU because you've already got skills on your EU avatar?
or
B.) Leave EU so that you can start playing the new planet's game and be at the top of the list skill wise as that planet's player base grows? Would you take the opportunity to become an "Uber" in vidja game land? (that would mean throwing away all the money you've spent playing EU with the exception of the fraction you could chip out and sell off)

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I'm just wondering if the new planets comming out will be completely separate games from EU? Or if we'll be able to TP or fly to them from EU and they will be incorporated into EU like CND, CP, Eudoria, and AMethera are all part of the game.

As stated 100s of times before: NO IT WILL NOT be seperate from Calypso. The planet partners may choose to be seperate or not, but at least two will be connected to Calypso.

We will be able to somehow transport to the new planets using means that are currently unknown.

Hope I answered your question in a good way and didn't come out TOO rude, sry I am a bit tired (it's late) and I have heard this question too often ;)

I would like to go to a planet without PVP , a peaceful planet with flower and stuffs , no markups , no scammers and no farmers.
Hell it start to sound like Kingdom of heaven and all those crap...
But I think all the new planets will sux more than craplootso.
yeh I think so
All the new planet owners want to see their money back and we will be taxed a lot.
No much point to move my ass to another shithole : )
Maybe only if they have really pretty Guides like Emma : )
:wtg: oh yeh

I dont really care either way how this works. I only play this game for my entertainment. I do think it is funny that I can fly to a new planet but I have to walk, run or TP everywhere else.

seems someone should buy a car plant and not a planet

oh well. I am looking forward to something else to see and do

You know MindArk promotes out of game companies starting ingame business's. Maybe we can talk Ford to use some of the bail out money to build a car manufacture where avatars can work with no unions. It would be a good way to add moving vehicles as well as actual "jobs" to the game. It would also stimulate the ingame economy with circulating money around and potentially even bring in more ore sales. :eek:)

Yes, there will be planets close by to Calypso, which we will be able to hop between.
However the whole of our current planet is being re-designed for Cryengine, i can imagine we will see loads of new land, besides the current land. So even if none of these planets are connected to Calypso (though they will be) there will still be so much more of our own planet to explore.

This is what we know right now. Words form Marco in bold text;

Quote:
Originally Posted by helena
Something i want to understand:

when i will connect game , i will connect to entropia universe platform, or i have to launch the "planet" in which i want to play?

You will connect to Entropia Universe. You last position within the universe will be where you start your next session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXANDER
Still a big question, how will people move around planets ? Will the companies that own the planets decide how u get there ? free or not ? How will people know there is another planet ? Show them at the teleporter next to the continent button ? adds ? etc
I cannot discuss that yet, as it will ruin some planned surprises.

You can read more in this thread:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...30457-what-marco-says-about-first-planet.html

All the new planet owners want to see their money back and we will be taxed a lot.

noooooo I don't think so.

1) MA will still handle all the loot/balance stuff
2) Companies like CKi does this partially to reach out to ppl and show their company I guess, so they won't mind as much for a smaller loss... think of it as an ad... a BIG 'spensive ad :rolleyes:
3) Many more people are expected to join the game, and therefore they won't have to take as much stuff from everyone to earn the money

I think that this thing is really weird, as how can there be different games inside another game? I think that they are just new planets and I think it would be much better if they were. The whole idea of different game seems odd.

If they are new games, then no, I won't leave Calypso. Of course I could go and see what are they like but I guess I won't start playing in them regularly.

I think that this thing is really weird, as how can there be different games inside another game? I think that they are just new planets and I think it would be much better if they were. The whole idea of different game seems odd.

If they are new games, then no, I won't leave Calypso. Of course I could go and see what are they like but I guess I won't start playing in them regularly.

The game has evolved to a universe and the company has split in two parts, MA the Universe provider and Planet One the Calypso tenderer. Not so hard to understand really.

As I understand it, most of the new planets will be new places to go within the same game, sort of like how CND is. As for how avatars will travel back and forth between planets, that remains to be seen. Maybe space travel (again, like CND)?

Back