New Restoration chips

lol

fun, got shot by Isa Naika Prey near the howling mine, trying to get back home
:yup:

Coins are neither tradeable nor lootable. Haven't personally confirmed non-lootable but it says so in the mission instructions.

I got to stage 5 which involves handing over 1000 PED of Adrenal oil to the NPC. I'm not doing that without knowing what happens next.

btw: You do realise they've got the decimal point wrong don't you? it's 58.5-78 heal not 585-780 :laugh:

btw: You do realise they've got the decimal point wrong don't you? it's 58.5-78 heal not 585-780 :laugh:

I think it is 585 - 780 divided over 30 seconds

All loot will be tt and if you want an item you buy it direct from MA; that's the long term plan that you all seem to be suckered into.

Boiling the frogs.

I think it is 585 - 780 divided over 30 seconds

It's 80% over time so u get 20% when u click it then 80% over 30 secs plus the 1% life drain over 30 secs.

So with a weapon that averages 100 dam/sec you'll get an average of 23.75/sec assuming the stats are correct.

Good durability (1-2.49) plus 1.1pec ME = 2.1 to 3.59 pec per use.

Assuming the lifesteal is free (like cloak) then that's an eco of between 325 heal/pec and 190.11 heal/pec

Last edited:
What needs to be done to get one?

Also anyone have one yet? To see decay etc...?

All loot will be tt and if you want an item you buy it direct from MA; that's the long term plan that you all seem to be suckered into.

Your rant is in no way applicable to these chips. You use markup materials. If they don't tweak the chips.. this increases the value of sweat as well.

Calm down and try again later.

After the initial bump from those who have to do it NOW! it'll do nothing to prices

So, what do you think?

These are mission rewards for the new mission galactica:

res.jpg

Edit:

My personal viewpoint? I dunno. I know I'll be aiming for the modified one and do some awesome tanking once I have it. :D

How are the rewards distributed? Do you need to finish the mission 3x to get the mod version?

Your rant is in no way applicable to these chips. You use markup materials. If they don't tweak the chips.. this increases the value of sweat as well.

Of course it is. They are unlimited chips purchased with limited quantities of materials directly from MA. This is MU directly taken away from hunters or crafters(+miners) forever. Think about the progression. We went from crafted UR125 (L) (mu to player each time it's purchased) to mod 2350 (which at least involves crafters and hunters getting it built up) to buying directly from MA. How are you missing the point?

How are the rewards distributed? Do you need to finish the mission 3x to get the mod version?

Different level where you can cash in.

Check your mission log, that's where I found the info and item links. :)

I wonder what the effect will be on the price of other faps and rifles. With such economy on this chip, will using an expensive rifle to save defence costs be worth it compared to a cheap melee weapon and this chip.

Of course it is. They are unlimited chips purchased with limited quantities of materials directly from MA. This is MU directly taken away from hunters or crafters(+miners) forever. Think about the progression. We went from crafted UR125 (L) (mu to player each time it's purchased) to mod 2350 (which at least involves crafters and hunters getting it built up) to buying directly from MA. How are you missing the point?

I understand the point but we aren't buying limited quantities of stuff from mindark. It still uses markup materials from hunters unless people are misrepresenting the mission details.

Mindark's focus is to reduce the cost to play in general while increasing turnover (which is good for the game). I am not surprised by these chips and you shouldn't be either. It is clear that this is the direction the game needs to go for it to grow.

I've retracted a few comments because I'm at work and on my phone and I see the mind essence consumption is extremely low.

Attention!

Even if you are ready to be robbed in space a lot of times to obtain this chip take in consideration one thing.

Afetr nerf years a go (VU10) my first gen combustive attack chip V have cooldown of 11.4 secconds during wich time i cant swich to other weapon or tool.
And those 11.4 secconds seems ages...

New Restoration chips have cooldown 30 seconds - thats 33 shoots with my pistol less (reload 67) per minute.
Mob will hit you again in those 30 secconds so you end to heal only and nothing else.
Maybe is just for team healer but not for personal use.
90 peds TT seem cost a lot.

Arso TEN edition 1.3 sec concentration and 11 sec cooldown.

That's why

I wondered why my sweat shop sales at Arkadia underground shop went up x10 this week. Now I will keep 100k stack on demand just for this new mission ! My sweat shops on Monria and RT will be getting some 100k stacks if there demand there goes up too. I am sure all the new players will be happy that my sweat buying rates will be going up ! And yes I put a green coin for sale at my booth so they do appear to be able to be traded.

Could this be the return of 10 PED /k us old timers been waiting for :)

11406645_10152857738390877_4876135873130813966_o.jpg

Last edited:
dont hype it sweat guy! you only need 5k sweat IF you decide to get this chip and there will not be that many ingame for the sweat prices so go up even a 0.001pec :eyecrazy:

Barely.. they made sure to use almost non-markup materials so it doesn't really matter. Making the chips UL also remove the recycling of resources that we have with limited faps that need resources from hunters/miners and cliking by a crafter. The L faps is then reused by the hunter and on it goes.

We used to grind in the hopes of looting high markup gear as markup is the only way to profit in this game (markup) but now it seems like MA is taking away the high markup items and takes it themselves by removing peds from ingame (selling you a 100ped chip for 5k+ ped). Quite funny that more ppl aren't upset by this but maybe it takes time to open ppls eyes.

Anyone found out if the chips are non-tradeable :laugh:

It has a cool down group IV,

I think that is same as First Gen Combustive Chips

It DOES work like a arso chip, unless the cool down group is bugged like Dans First Gen Combustive V

It has a cool down group IV,

I think that is same as First Gen Combustive Chips

It DOES work like a arso chip, unless the cool down group is bugged like Dans First Gen Combustive V

We have 3 different timers.

Conbcentration time - time consumed to prepare chip to be used.
Reload time - time needed before we can swich to another weapon , tool.
Cool down time - time needed to be able to use same chip again.

Things were officialy mentioned on introduction of strike chips like you could use another chip from different cool down group until waiting cool down of first chip to finish.
What was not mentioned is that chips have still reload time wich in many cases is shorter than cool down time but still last for ages.
Look for example wormhole chip (2 uses / minute) or resurection chip (3 uses / minute) - uses per minute is not reload per se wich is shorter but you cant do anything else anyway duriing those 30 secconds wich consist in concentration, reload and cool down.

We used to grind in the hopes of looting high markup gear as markup is the only way to profit in this game (markup) but now it seems like MA is taking away the high markup items and takes it themselves by removing peds from ingame (selling you a 100ped chip for 5k+ ped). Quite funny that more ppl aren't upset by this but maybe it takes time to open ppls eyes.

I agree with this, they should be dropping these, not selling them. The problem is, it's all the same people looting all the good stuff anyways. This may be an attempt to let some of the rest of us, that never ever loot anything nice otherwise, to actually go out and get something uber for ourselves without having to pay some stupid crazy high mark up for it.

Plus, from MA perspective, if more people have access to better and affordable heals, they're more likely to go spend more decay on bigger mobs. You can't blame them from a business perspective.

Barely.. they made sure to use almost non-markup materials so it doesn't really matter. Making the chips UL also remove the recycling of resources that we have with limited faps that need resources from hunters/miners and cliking by a crafter. The L faps is then reused by the hunter and on it goes.

dude... i love this idea by MA, markup gets destroyed by the few who has alot of peds hording items to sell at astronomical prices. If this move by MA can remove the so called monopol on items im all for it. MA is not destroying this game those ppl with alot of ped trying to earn alot is destroying the game and the gaming for many ppl sense most ppl cant afford a moth sellary weapons.

Bring more of these items in game, you should be able to by any items from MA and you can then gather matrial for a "new" proffesion like crafting to make your MU.

So i belive there will come a new proffession in the near future, we can already see something comming with the new harvesting tools, this is just the beginning of a new era.

Yolo!

Back