News: New Treasure Island MINI MAYHEM

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
6KrZI1UDq_Uh4urCTWVhqUQ9MkfwpZjOxxcG8xxLRZinX64m8zKrduCXF19Eb1gY9Wkr4tS6W_l10hX6Avxlex4aXHAQ-4WpDMf-ffDQZ1X9oMRkZzTmd31Bpco5vbUiadsCzmpWRzjSXSuzH9f-FSY

Join Mini Mayhem at New Treasure Island this weekend!

Participate in Mini Mayhem at New Treasure Island to earn Mayhem Tokens and Rare Mayhem Tokens! Mini Mayhem is an ideal chance for everyone to accumulate tokens, and it’s available to all players regardless of skill level.

Grab your gear and weapons and head to New Treasure Island to seize this opportunity! Use the North Hangar A, North Hangar B, or Northern Shores teleports on New Treasure Island and head south to encounter the Letomie. The threat level of these Letomies is in the mid-category, with levels ranging from 40 to 90.

For the extra courageous, you can find an unlootable PVP area on Eudoria inhabited by some Letomie. Use the Rouge Plains teleporter and head southeast to the PvP area to find them. While hunting here, be careful of other Avatars and proceed with caution.

Event Dates​

• Thursday, February 29, 10:00 UTC - Mini Mayhem begins
  • Monday, March 4, 13:00 UTC - Mini Mayhem ends

Good luck out there!

Originally Posted Here

Just wondered if you guys (Mindark) feel any bit of bad ethics every time a planet partner gives you money to host an event and then subsequently undermine them with a competitive event... *every time*

So tokens will drop only from Letomie or all mobs on NTI?
ONLY Letomie on NTI, plus the non NTI ones south

-So during a Cyrene Event.
-Call it NTI Mayhem, but you only get tokens from Letomie on NTI.
-You also can get tokens from Letomie on a random non lootable PvP area...that isn't on NTI.

But let's call it the NTI Mini Mayhem.

Good job Mindark

Last edited:
is this the Cyrene event ? Is there any more info about it ? Doesn't look competitive with mayhem.

The return of A.R.C. Offensive - Imperium Snow Base event! Do you dare head the call!

-Dates: March 1st, 2024 @5:00 Server time - March 8th, 2024 @5:00 Server time

-Location: A.R.C. HQ /wp [Planet Cyrene, 138838, 77250, 101, Into Imperium Snow Base Waypoint]

is this the Cyrene event ? Is there any more info about it ? Doesn't look competitive with mayhem.

The return of A.R.C. Offensive - Imperium Snow Base event! Do you dare head the call!

-Dates: March 1st, 2024 @5:00 Server time - March 8th, 2024 @5:00 Server time

-Location: A.R.C. HQ /wp [Planet Cyrene, 138838, 77250, 101, Into Imperium Snow Base Waypoint]
Best Loot wave event in the game. afk 45 minutes, hunt for 5 minutes, get juice, tier comps, droplets. Pure profit event.

People will DEFINITELY be there as they are every time. I will be taming off wave working on my rare animal essence.

..which I have also mentioned occassionally for years. And so nice to see events clashing again at a time when I'm too fed up with the new UI to do either. The old normal, the new normal, the future normal.

Wow, so did Cyrene have a competition. nice. why didnt they announce that?
but know i know lol

Why not all mobs from TI and only letomie ? 2k ppl in same area will be fun
Like Draniie said, most players will go to cyrene to do the A.R.C event anyway.
But i agree with you, it should be called Letomie Mayhem not NTI one.

is that the event that ran last year with one red dot for 50 hunter? not sure the farmbots people will move from cyrene for that ;D

Wow, so did Cyrene have a competition. nice. why didnt they announce that?
but know i know lol

It's true though that the game's central website only carries universe-wide and Calypso events, so you will miss planet partner events if you don't check their news actively. I don't know if this is how it's supposed to be.

I would be nice if this event would be 7 days. I'm busy every weekend with work. It is not possible for me to take part in these short little weekend events. :(

Can you guys adjust the letomie spawns please to make them huntable by large numbers?

Back