News: New Treasure Island MINI MAYHEM

oof letiomie really? couldn't at least add one more smaller mob for low/mid lvl players?

Morax aka My said they will increase spawns and adjust accordingly, so maybe I'd say.
No need to worry cause I'm sure not many hunters will join this BS mayhem. At least I won't.

The rare mayhem tokens are like a myth, no daily Mayhem mission, no boxes, poor codex (not an analysis one) and specific damages (acid/stab) also huge HP.

"Mini Mayhem is an ideal chance for everyone to accumulate tokens, and it’s available to all players regardless of skill level."

"The threat level of these Letomies is in the mid-category, with levels ranging from 40 to 90."

Originally Posted Here
All players regardless of skill level, eh?

This all seems well thought out and organized.

Letomie mayhem? Weird.

Come on MA, amend this event to let all NTI mobs drop the tokens. Spread the players out.

Come on MA, amend this event to let all NTI mobs drop the tokens. Spread the players out.

I'm sure they don't know how to code such thing. Still, there are 5 exclusive NTI mobs and if you count dasp and corno it's 7 unique mobs on the island.

Yeah they could do better if they really wanted to.

I'm sure they don't know how to code such thing. Still, there are 5 exclusive NTI mobs and if you count dasp and corno it's 7 unique mobs on the island.

Yeah they could do better if they really wanted to.
They should have put fungoid on NTI as well, that mob has dogshit spawns.

Just wondered if you guys (Mindark) feel any bit of bad ethics every time a planet partner gives you money to host an event and then subsequently undermine them with a competitive event... *every time*
do you also wonder if the planet partners feel any bit of bad ethics when instead of marketing the game like they should they just leech off of caly's playerbase?

Something like LR40-45 should do the job.
False, the answer is tt pistol.

Source
"
Bertha Bot said:
"Mini Mayhem is an ideal chance for everyone to accumulate tokens, and it’s available to all players regardless of skill level."

"The threat level of these Letomies is in the mid-category, with levels ranging from 40 to 90."

Originally Posted Here"

They said available to everyone regardless of skill levels!
Can't wait to blast these with my TT pistol!!!
They live in a different world than ours...

I'm sure no one in the office play the game. They just look at tables and graphs and then come up with this poor sentences.

It's like the Renault truck seller that at the end of the day drives a Mercedes back home. 😂

Last edited:
They said available to everyone regardless of skill levels!
Can't wait to blast these with my TT pistol!!!
I think you need to focus extra on "everyone", like in if everyone team up with tt pistol you should be fine, maybe.. also nothing about dying instantly but we're all dead inside already I believe.. enjoy

They live in a different world than ours...

I'm sure no one in the office play the game. They just look at tables and graphs and then come up with this poor sentences.

It's like the Renault truck seller that at the end of the day drives a Mercedes back home. 😂
They live in such a different world, they don't know the different between NTI and not NTI

Best Loot wave event in the game. afk 45 minutes, hunt for 5 minutes, get juice, tier comps, droplets. Pure profit event.

People will DEFINITELY be there as they are every time. I will be taming off wave working on my rare animal essence.
The wave acctually works this way? Cyrene is the only planet I havent explored properly so is a bit clueless when it come to Cyrene things.

False, the answer is tt pistol.

Source
"
Bertha Bot said:

Originally Posted Here"
Yeah it's kind of a weak statement on their part - let's break this down...

1. They said the event is available to all players regardless of skill level. This is not the same as "all players regardless of bankroll".
2. An event being open to all players regardless of skill level means there are no restrictions on who is allowed to try. However, they make no guarantees about the possibility for a noob to actually make a successful kill on their own or have any sort of meaningful experience in the event.
3. Since when does skill actually matter? This game is all about the bankroll, not skill. Pretty sure we're still waiting on that whole "skill level for armor" thing. Noobs and ubers alike can both buy and use the same high-end Limited armor with no negative effects, right? And as long as your gun is able to do enough damage to negate the regen it can technically be used to kill 1 (even if horribly inefficient). So.... OPEN FOR EVERYONE!

Besides, they don't care about the sweating noobs spending $2 a month. They don't pay the bills - it's the chronic gamblers among us, the unsung heroes that are down a hopeless sum in the tens of thousands but still willingly hand over their paychecks each week to feed their addiction hobby anytime there is an "event" dropped. Because hey, one day they're gonna win it all back. And if not though a nice ATH then at least by selling their 500,000 skill points - that's sure to get them close to even or profit (even though the logistics of liquidating 500k skill points is virtually mathematically impossible in EU and selling accounts is still against ToS). But HEY.... don't crush their dreams, EU was built on the sweat of their wallets! lol

Sorry, maybe a tad to much salt here... anyways.... cheers to the event.... it's something. Hell, that should be their slogan. "Here's an event.... hey, it's something™"

I went to NTI and i like to share some comments

1. Letomie are level 40 55 59 first available maturity and as such its easy to loose 1.5....3 ped per kill until a rebalancing global arrives
2. i read "mid level" monsters ... midlevel my a$$ , they are 5.. 6 ..7 ped per kill , stab/acid so apart a 50 evader to start that is not as "mid level" ad we say, i have it but i think 70% of players dont have, needs some specialized armor, at least viceroy for mitigation, spawn is small and disperse, and its crowded so that half the time is looking for a free target
3. NTI server did not accomodate the crowd and i experienced lag and slower shooting, that let monster regen

10 minutes later i was preparing my luggage to go cyrene for snow base assault....

Maturity
Young
1530​
92​
42​
36.4​
14076​
Mature
1990​
104​
55​
36.2​