New vehicles for Air, Land and Sea.

So creatures do not attack flying vehicles, that's nice.

Could the first person to get a boat please float it into a pool of rippers and tell us what happens?

There was also a vehicle BP in auction. Can't remember the name but it was not the boat or the hovercraft.... so maybe the spaceship? Someone buy it.... craft it... and let us know if you can fly to RockTropia and for how much if you can.

Menace

Hovercraft CC MK3

found this on Auction
hovercraft3.jpg

hovercraft2.jpg

hovercraft1.jpg

Is this fuel comsumption (passive) been added to the cars too? Is it just parking the vehicle or do you have to be inside? If just leaving it parked consumes fuel it will be the end to the car pollution in Twins :)

this will be way cool looking forward to crafting and driving these new vehicals.yay and Thanks MA for litening to us.

I see the hovercraft got automove ...
hope they did edit the cars aswell ^^

Is this fuel comsumption (passive) been added to the cars too? Is it just parking the vehicle or do you have to be inside? If just leaving it parked consumes fuel it will be the end to the car pollution in Twins :)

There is no passive fuel consumption on the current vehicles... at least not on the valk mkI.

I see the hovercraft got automove ...
hope they did edit the cars aswell ^^

Yes, they did change it so that autorun R works for the existing vehicles :yay:

Honestly didn't think the other vehicle types would come so soon. I had guessed they'd be out around the middle of next year, so good job FPC :)

I have to say it though... the hovercraft looks a bit like the Wraith from Halo. Just wait until someone paints it purple. ;)

:vampire:ehhheh at last my arm is complete again!

You know, most of the scenes, clothing and props from this video can be reproduced in a parody video in Entropia now. With a little help from Oberon of course.

Have to say I'm surprised and impressed about boats and planes being added, as well as hovercraft. It should address issues for people who say Entropia doesn't do "new stuff" although I hope that Mindark is still working on the missing features especially for those who have sank much Ped into it (piloting / make up / taming)

Also nice to see the friendlist almost doubled from 80 to 150, this is especially useful for long time players and those in medium to large societies.

Thumbs up!

:thumbup:

mk3?

so hovercraft start from mk3, not mk1 like valkyre?

Contact Damage

Based on some quick and testing with a Valk,

Impact damage is light and SI only. You still go through mobs, but impact with objects/environment. Small bumps do no damage, and many hits less than 1pt, while a long fall was about 9pts. Interested to see what car to car damage is. Demolition derby anyone?

The pick-up range is greatly reduced.

Explosion didn't seem much different - but I only saw it once :D

:beerchug:

Miles

There's some space ships in auction. Currently the MK3's are cheaper than the MK2's.... guess some people never learn....

Menace

There's some space ships in auction. Currently the MK3's are cheaper than the MK2's.... guess some people never learn....

Menace

You're right... somebody just bought one of the rediculously priced hovercrafts... >.<

Selling like hotcakes, only 1 left on auction :D

Brünnhilde

Any idea what is made from this? Another boat?

brynnhilde.jpg

whatever it is they sure picked an ugly name for that thing

Brunhilde
"A mighty female warrior, one of the Valkyries, and a heroine from the German epics, especially in the Nibelungen saga, in which she is a Icelandic princess. She defied Odin and in punishment he imprisoned her within a ring of fire on earth, decreeing that there she would remain until a brave hero rescued her. Siegfied (Sigurd) braved the fire, broke her charmed sleep, and fell in love with her. He gave her the ring, Andvarinaut, unaware of its curse. Eventually she kills herself when she learns that Sigurd had betrayed her with another woman (Gudrun), not knowing he had been bewitched into doing so by Grimhild. "

I think i'll just wait a few more months until the new vehicles go cheaper... The current price is ridiculos... They are cool anyway, good job, MindArk:yay:

Stuck
it in
first
post !

Last edited:
Back