New Vu 7.2 :d

Status

Kalashi

Old Alpha
Society
**ON LEAVE**
Kalashi Kaiu Damask
PE Update coming soon 21 Mar 2005
The Project Entropia VU 7.2 is scheduled for release on the 22nd of March, at 07.00 UTC. System will be brought down for several hours. Currently, no ETA on when system will return online is stated.

Taken from the CL :eek:

Yeps I can hardly wait!

Yayyyy :clap:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I don't have my apartment money together yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DD
:evilking:

Devil Doll, I'll second that nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ..

My ADSL line is duff right now and I'm using dial up... :eek:

BT engineer's cant sort the ADSL line till thursday... <<PANIC>> :scared: :cussing: :handjob:

No *WAY* am I gonna be d/ling the latest update on dial up *ROFL*

guess Ill have to buy 10 apartments on buyout and sell them for an insane overprice then to you guys :D :D :D :D

LOL - you meanie!!! :tongue2:

thank you for posting. I always appreciate it when ppl post stuff thats in CL cause i can't chek the PE website at work it got locked for some reason :rolleyes:

RexDameon said:
thank you for posting. I always appreciate it when ppl post stuff thats in CL cause i can't chek the PE website at work it got locked for some reason :rolleyes:

"some reason" :laugh:

"some reason" = maybe you where checking it too often :)

Greetz
(btw i do it myself at work :) )

im gonna buy like ten and rent them out to low income noobs lol

vemon said:
im gonna buy like ten and rent them out to low income noobs lol

*Sveta- still waiting to see how and if MA limits the number available to any one person, or if the price cannot be adjusted :girl:

I want every1 that wants an apartment to be able to buy one for the initial rate :rolleyes:

I can't wait till it's in...
I WANT MY APPARTMENT YAAAAAAAAAAY :dunce: :) :)

hey deg can i borrow a cup o' sugar :D

cant be better timing for me got the day off and the money for my apartment :tongue2:

Couldnt have been better timing... I need to do my seminar paper tomorrow morning :)

Svetlana said:
*Sveta- still waiting to see how and if MA limits the number available to any one person, or if the price cannot be adjusted :girl:

I want every1 that wants an apartment to be able to buy one for the initial rate :rolleyes:
I'd love to see a bunch of resellers buying the first 1000 or so for buyout, and then realize there aren't nearly enough players willing to pay that much for an apartment.
Best thing would be if they had 10 pages of apartments up all the time until they're all sold, that way you don't have to worry about the first person to log in after VU buying the first batch up.

vemon said:
hey deg can i borrow a cup o' sugar :D
Sure, just say when so i'll have some coffee/tea ready :)
You bring the cookies? :D

Degnyx said:
Sure, just say when so i'll have some coffee/tea ready :)
You bring the cookies? :D

Heeey I want cookies too
:(

Skam said:
Heeey I want cookies too
:(
Feel free to drop by Skam, cookies enough :)

Degnyx said:
Feel free to drop by Skam, cookies enough :)
Yayyyyyyy!
Got hot chocklate too? :D Ill camp at your place then!

can we all watch bugs bunny on the tv? while eating the cookies. Better yet lets watch spongebob marathons on the tube lol

Devil Doll said:
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I don't have my apartment money together yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DD
:evilking:

Me neather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill get em on friday :eek: lousy game :(

A fearful thought just sweapt through my elswhere empty head. Think, just think if they in usual MA manner just let a fraction of the apartments out...then...nothing....and nothing...and..nothing for a loong time. Just as the ametherea continent? :scared:

(Just wrote it to stir up your paranoia, or, reduce my own...or whatever) :scratch:

Uhm...
What time is 07.00 UTC????
what does UTC mean...
I have GMT+1..
But wtf is 07.00 UTC....lmao---
please if anyone know...

UTC = ultimababe's time capsule.... MA use this to set the time to whatever you want.... :wise: :yup:

should be ready at about the time i get off work. sweet!

UTC = Universal Time C...something = GMT

Do I get a cookie now?

Status
Back