New VU Loot Distribution, Split Item Stacks?

What do you think of the new way team loot is distributed?

• I've tried it and the new loot system is fair.

Votes: 15 4.2%
  • I've tried it and think this is a real issue which MA needs to correct.

Votes: 346 95.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"only" 284 votes from over 11k registered users?

Keep the votes coming ppl, even if you're under 18 you have the right to vote here ... use it ;)

even when it seems that they are trying to push social interaction (i.e. removing pec/peds, (L) item influx), it is totally negated by the fact that very few people still want to team up due to the complications that the new changes brought.

Yeah the new system cind o sux. In my soc from what i have experienced we use "leader takes all" and then split all after the hunt. But that option is a big time waster at the end of each hunt + it can create big mistrust within the group. There was a long discussion wether the party leader cheated when he spit up the loot on our soc chat yesturday. And that doesnt do anyone any good :(

My opinoin on the new loot system with oils and all is for MA to discuise their lowering of the loot pool. (im not getting as much loot as before :mad: )

One option would be if you could gather all the loot in some cind of pool during the hunt. (all get same loot window to access and look at whats beeing dropped) And then after you could choose among some options how to divide the loot among the members.

Well just a taught ;)

Dont mind my spelling pls.... hehe

Keep those votes coming...

Last edited:
Thanks for placing the link where I could find it Heap :)

Loot settings are as bad as loot atm, and that is saying something :rolleyes:

Sent a support case, it really was that easy :D .... go on, add yours to the pile, maybe make a difference..... :wise:

Hurrikane said:
Sent a support case, it really was that easy :D .... go on, add yours to the pile, maybe make a difference..... :wise:

MA support have a dartboard with my Avatar's pic on it ;)

i want the gold back!!!!

Yeah, I think its gonna make me quit again, again

yeah the new system is horrible. I will not team hunt (except beacons) until this gets fixed, hell... I haven't even been solo hunting since a few days after the patch. How hard can it be to let us split ALL the loot coming out?

we miss the divided equally option, we always hunted like that on soc hunts and it was good, now leader gets all (often me as nobody else cba) and when we start there might be 2 in team, then 4, then 3, then 4, then 2, how the hell am I supposed to work it all out equally, they gotta wait 15 minutes everytime someone leaves so I can calculate the split and trade the oils (which go straight to tt)

Gold and Silver straight to the individual was much nicer...

:confused:

Keep voting folks! The addition of ammo to loots makes this problem even worse! :mad:

How hard would it be to split stackable items??? c'mon folks at Mindark wake up and smell the coffee....we are not amused :duh: :dunno: :banghead:

Well... Teamed up for a few minutes, hunting small game, we both went on to kill separate mobs, the loot distribution worked just fine that way.

But yes, I do want the stacks to be splittable among team members.

Really neads to be sorted.
I and many soc mates have put in support cases to MA about it. I urge others to do this. Larger items can't be split, thats just how it goes, so good luck to those that get them. But the items that took the place of ped since the last VU, NEED to be given out on a "damage relitive" basis, its the only fair way.

I'm turning down team hunts because of this, either because I'm taking an unfair share or because I'm losing out. Whatever it is It sucks.

Back