News Alert: Prisoner has escaped imprisonment and may be on Calypso!

RT currently does not have the Achievements system.

Maybe he was just checking out how the Calypso one works with a view to copying it.

Some of the missions on RT are so trivial, they would be better reclassified as Achievements.

Last edited:
RT currently does not have the Achievements system.

Maybe he was just checking out how the Calypso one works with a view to copying it.

Some of the missions on RT are so trivial, they would be better reclassified as Achievements.

There is no reason to think that RT doesn't have the Achievements system. It simply has not been used on RT yet.

So is this a capture assignment or shoot on sight!!?? :silly2::sniper:

I believe ND enjoys this free advertisement he gets. :)

I believe ND enjoys this free advertisement he gets. :)

This is a free ad... how? I really doubt that no one here has NOT heard about RT :laugh:

Well, smartypants, you forget to mention that ND has an extra avatar for managing the bank, and, the twitter feed is no longer connected with his old account (Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs), but his new avatar "nevereverdie"...
ND has a long history of "extra rules" - does "Island Girl" ring a bell?

Point was (I guess you weren't "smartypants" enough to see it) that NEVERDIE still has assets on Calypso. So what if he TP's down gets a bunch of automatic achievements upon arriving at PA and falls off a few roofs?

Menace

Well everyone heard of Coca Cola and McDonalds, but advertising still makes lot of sense to them.

..."Out of sight, out of mind" as they say. :)
So why is there so much bitching and moaning? Considering how investors at RT already have one foot in the grave, I really don't see why they would deliberately try to halt these kind of threads.

Anyhow, I bet Coca Cola just loved the free advertisement they got when it was revealed they they dump hazardous waste
in India.

So why is there so much bitching and moaning? Considering how investors at RT already have one foot in the grave, I really don't see why they would deliberately try to halt these kind of threads.

Anyhow, I bet Coca Cola just loved the free advertisement they got when it was revealed they they dump hazardous waste
in India.

mmmm... coca cola.........

I don't give a flying fuck what a drug addict is doing with their daddies trust fund, kthxbai.

Point was (I guess you weren't "smartypants" enough to see it) that NEVERDIE still has assets on Calypso. So what if he TP's down gets a bunch of automatic achievements upon arriving at PA and falls off a few roofs?

Menace

Yeah, and if you'd have READ my post instead of just bitching about it, you'd have realized that his "Calypso Assets" are managed by his bank manager avatar -no need for him to go there with his "normal" avatar, mkay?!?

If he TPed and had to pay the tp fee associated with that his peds are paying hanger owners, which affects more avatars than his own and also is a transaction that is not directly related to his in game assets.

If selling the bank or whatever other assets there is that he owns is the entire issue, why didn't he just ask support to move the assets to his inventory so that they can be put on auction or sold on Rocktropia itself? They do that sort of stuff for estate owners a lot since the system has a tendency to stick items inside of walls, furnitures, etc. where the avatars can't move them without support's assistance on the server side... They moved everyone's assets back at vu 10 during the 'resettlement' without anyone asking for that to be done, so it's just a matter of copying from one part of the database and pasting in to the other.... something that doesn't affect multiple avatars like the tp fee thing does.

His statement on his forums indicates that planet partners are not to participate in end user activities. Paying Hanger owners through the use of tps seems like an end user activity to me just as much as hunting, crafting, and mining are. Just looking at the twitter feed, he has 3k + worth of peds that he looted this year alone, not counting any that did not show up in globals or that was obtained when the twitter was not connected to the account?... That's 3k that some other hunter did not acquire that may be going to the hanger owners if all he's doing going forward is tping back and forth from RT to Calypso and/or other planets (remember he owns an LA on NI)... That has an impact on the entire RCE, balancing, avatar equality, etc. in multiple ways.

Last edited:
If he TPed and had to pay the tp fee associated with that his peds are paying hanger owners, which affects more avatars than his own and also is a transaction that is not directly related to his in game assets.

If selling the bank or whatever other assets there is that he owns is the entire issue, why didn't he just ask support to move the assets to his inventory so that they can be put on auction or sold on Rocktropia itself? They do that sort of stuff for estate owners a lot since the system has a tendency to stick items inside of walls, furnitures, etc. where the avatars can't move them without support's assistance on the server side... They moved everyone's assets back at vu 10 during the 'resettlement' without anyone asking for that to be done, so it's just a matter of copying from one part of the database and pasting in to the other.... something that doesn't affect multiple avatars like the tp fee thing does.

His statement on his forums indicates that planet partners are not to participate in end user activities. Paying Hanger owners through the use of tps seems like an end user activity to me just as much as hunting, crafting, and mining are. Just looking at the twitter feed, he has 3k + worth of peds that he looted this year alone, not counting any that did not show up in globals or that was obtained when the twitter was not connected to the account?... That's 3k that some other hunter did not acquire that may be going to the hanger owners if all he's doing going forward is tping back and forth from RT to Calypso and/or other planets (remember he owns an LA on NI)... That has an impact on the entire RCE, balancing, avatar equality, etc. in multiple ways.

I guess 99.999999999999999999999% dont care.. but if you really wanna know then ask him or MA

You know I'm beginning to think you work for ND, Mastermesh. Every time ND and RT start to fade into the background you find some way to bring them back into the light here. Then these threads of yours show up in Google searches, the "rebel" attitude you paint for him appeals to his target audience for RT. It also makes "Calypsians" look like self righteous whiners, thus making potential Calypso players think everyone here is a bunch of stupid newbs and they either don't join or start somewhere else.
Well that's my conspiracy :)

I guess 99.999999999999999999999% dont care.. but if you really wanna know then ask him or MA

Yeah, the big question has now been popped to the new MA rep at least, though ND is pretty accessible all along I thought :scratch2:

You know I'm beginning to think you work for ND, Mastermesh. Every time ND and RT start to fade into the background you find some way to bring them back into the light here. Then these threads of yours show up in Google searches, the "rebel" attitude you paint for him appeals to his target audience for RT. It also makes "Calypsians" look like self righteous whiners, thus making potential Calypso players think everyone here is a bunch of stupid newbs and they either don't join or start somewhere else.

:lolup: The thing that makes me lol is that folks seem to think ND is completely stupid. He knows folks are up in arms about his every move, yet he doesn't know how to turn off that Entropia app feed to his twitter and facebook? You do have to add that app, it doesn't just happen by magic. If he didn't want it broadcasted to the world he wouldn't be broadcasting it to the world, but then his role play in prison where every escape leads to 'guards and forum trolls on me like a heart attack' wouldn't be so much fun would it?

I think it just became mine too :)

STOP ADVERTISING Neverdie AND Rocktropia MASTERMESH :wise:

:lolup: The thing that makes me lol is that folks seem to think ND is completely stupid. He knows folks are up in arms about his every move, yet he doesn't know how to turn off that Entropia app feed to his twitter and facebook? You do have to add that app, it doesn't just happen by magic. If he didn't want it broadcasted to the world he wouldn't be broadcasting it to the world, but then his role play in prison where every escape leads to 'guards and forum trolls on me like a heart attack' wouldn't be so much fun would it?

You know, I have also wondered the same thing! Maybe the Mystery Novel will be solved soon. :laugh:
Alot of unanswered, un-knowing questions.

I think it just became mine too :)

STOP ADVERTISING Neverdie AND Rocktropia MASTERMESH :wise:
ROFL. No, I don't work for NDS, but if ND wants to pay me that 3k ped he looted in January for the free advertising, I probably wouldn't turn it down. ;)

LoL. I did say I had a theater minor didn't I. ND ain't the only one around here with a little acting experience under his belt that loves roleplaying. Hell, I actually love the ideas behind RT and what NDS is trying to do. Some of the 3d models in the assets NDS is putting together is great stuff!

Why do you think there's enmatters from RT that's sitting on the bar in my apartment? Look at the tranparency shaders on that stuff. Why hasn't SDS put forth stuff of that nature yet since there ARE bars on Calypso?

I just want the clarification on what 'the rules' are... even if that means ND can keep on doing what he's doing because the whole Planet Partners employees can't play thing was made up on the spot (highly doubt it, but you never know)...

Your guess is as good as mine. However, I do suspect that less than one hundred billion trillion are involved in EU matters (unlike what your number implies).

Your guess is as good as mine. However, I do suspect that less than one hundred billion trillion are involved in EU matters (unlike what your number implies).

ye.. but if there was.. all those ppl except one would care..

Back