Info: Next Island Blood Moss Locations

The Albatross

Dominant
Society
Dark Templar
Galadriel Princess Leyawiin
Hey,

I recently started mining NI and realised there is very little on BM locations.

I am aware that Mikass made a similar thread (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...03046-Next-Island-Bloodmoss-location-revealed), however after the first screenshot shown in his thread, there wasn't much discussion or any other locations, we all need blood moss for tiering and crafting faps, so why not create a list of locations?

I have some locations but they are all quite close together, I've heard there is a lot more out there, let's try to get a good range of different locations so all can benefit, I'll start :)

Name your finder and amps/enhancers too :)

(135498, 85152) Ziplex Ju10 MatterSeeker (TT Finder) / MA-101 / No Enhancers
(136234, 85360) MatterFinder MF-104 / MA-101 / No Enhancers
(135770, 84656) MatterFinder MF-104 / NO AMP / No Enhancers
(135875, 84719) Ziplex Ju40 MatterSeeker / UNKNOWN / Unknown - Courtesy of Mikass and Raul

Galadriel.

:tower:

hmm sounds quite interesting. ^^ Not that the Calypso PVP guys are going to like it...

Lets make bm crash from 2k% to 400% to 100ish%? :laugh: this thread is genius imop

I say bring BM to 200% :D
!!!!!
YA!!!!

I couldn't care if it crashes, it will make faps for everyone cheaper :) tiering too, especially as some bigger faps require insane amounts of it, PVP4 was compromised long before Next Island started giving blood moss :laugh:

I couldn't care if it crashes, it will make faps for everyone cheaper :) tiering too, especially as some bigger faps require insane amounts of it, PVP4 was compromised long before Next Island started giving blood moss :laugh:

aka the fap you own? :p so others should make it easier so u tier ur fap and just tell you these locations for free

FYI:this costs the miners peds due to it takes good time to finding the locations for the good enmatters and minerals and in the process one is forced to mine good and bad in trial and error :p imop u should either buy it on auction or find out urself

also if you think its expensive now many tiered thyere mod faps and imp faps etc with BM at 1.5-2kk% imop preety cheap now considering its 400% now or less

also plz do check the t20s and t15s in mu noone has room to complain they are almost as cheap as sk-20s in mu not only thinking of the Miners here how them crafters gona make theyre pedies?

Last edited:
Like picking Himi in Zoombhattan like Candy . MU anyone , 101 % soon :dunce:

OH nooo, not another Pyrite /himi , I want Lyst :dunce: Like the XI Lyst i just picked there some secs ago : )

THOSE BASTARDS! How DARE they drop Calypsian ores/enmats on other planets?!?!?!?!

Menace

also plz do check the t20s and t15s in mu noone has room to complain they are almost as cheap as sk-20s in mu not only thinking of the Miners here how them crafters gona make theyre pedies?
prolly way easier

instead of buying BM for 2000% it is now what, 400%
and compared to that the price of t15 went from around 150 to around 116?

5 times cheaper production cost for a lowered price by 44% ?

sounds like a good deal imo

as to the pvp 4 thing, which had the whole L fap economy under its wings, good you can finally find the stuff elsewhere ^^
was imo pretty unfair to have lure ppl into the zone so they can be looted with that kind of tricks
which actually shows how much interest of that "fun" is there
but i guess it depends on what side of the gun you are on

opening useful stuff for "normal" ppl cant be too bad

Back