Help: next island mission

brad0007

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Brads Colouring Service
i found frank and hank missions on next island i just wondering does anyone know how to complete them

FRANk's mission is to find his freinds i done the the most but theres 1 i cant complete find his freinds

HANKS is to kill 10 papoo i stuck trying to do it

if u know how to complete these mission be cool if u let me know

Where are the mission broker? :)

Just a guess: Franks friends = NPCs in crystal resort? :scratch2:

FRANK mission
I checked all normal NPC: trade, repair, auction, technical papoos and also Percy (Crystal Resort), HANK (Crystal Resort Beach Lodges), TANK (Crystal Village Ruins), but he asks me for friends... dunno if there're other NPC Papoos around

HANK mission
I killed tons of Papoos, maybe 100 but still the mission is open, later I try to kill all kind of papoos, maybe is the solution... so far I killed just some of 4 species

where can i find hank?

Crystal Resort Beach Lodges in the bar if I rememer well

where can i find hank?

what do you want from him anyway? does he do anything actually? I managed to complete tanks mission... is there a follow up? I didn't get one.

I completed the mission that Tank gives and I think you have to kill 10 regular papoos, the petits dont count.

The other mission is bugged. Hank [Next Island (136388, 83755, 107)] doesn't talk to me, Sebastian is mute too.

I completed the kill 10 papoos mission, I think you have to kill regular papoos, the petit dont count. Or it is bugged and you finish it at a random time.

what do you want from him anyway? does he do anything actually? I managed to complete tanks mission... is there a follow up? I didn't get one.

There was a follow up mission but I chose the skill reward (melee combat) and now Tank is mute too. Maybe if someone else finishes the mission he should ask for the follow up instead of the skill. It only gave me 1 point anyway from 924 to 925.

ok frank is located @ crystal resort run east over the bridge u see him on ur right @ 136420 - 84356

ok hank is located @ crystal village ruins out side of the ruins @ 136187 - 84004

if u find them plz give me some rep :) ty

and where abouts is the papoo he is talking about to kill i kill heaps but no count give me cords be much helpful :)

I thought Frank worked for FPC? ;)

I think this is on a wrong forum and no belong here.

I think this is on a wrong forum and no belong here.

I think the forum is alright, but not the location.

BTW i tried frank, Tank and Hank.
To me, hank and Tank both are bugged
As for frank..unable to find his friend......

So, I didn't want to spend more time wasting on them and left NI...........with nice profits :)

nice to know there are missions on NI. time to read their forums again I guess :)

Back