No 'Gens' on Beacon?

Hardicus

Stalker
Society
The Knights of Entropia
Alexa Hardicus Barrish
So a question...I recently went on a Beacon Mission (23 PED), and noticed that none of the bots had a 'Gen' after their name. All bots were 'Drone', 'Drone Coordinator' and 'Warrior'...without any maturity attached to them. So what's the deal? Has anyone else had this on recent Beacons? ANyone done any tests to see if they are all the equivilent of a Gen1, varying Gens, all Gen10?

Seems like a wierd move by MA, i'd like to know if this means the higher Beacons would be easier (ie - only SEG01's instead of higher Gens).

I was on a 29ped eacon recently and as far I remember some bots were named genxx and some just drone, defender etc.
I remember that we discussed this during the mission, cant recall if it has changed since before.

I went on a 29 pedder and some of the drones had the genXX after and some didn't...so i think this is normal... the way of MA...

Freddie

I was on a 29ped eacon recently and as far I remember some bots were named genxx and some just drone, defender etc.
I remember that we discussed this during the mission, cant recall if it has changed since before.

Freddie said:
I went on a 29 pedder and some of the drones had the genXX after and some didn't...so i think this is normal... the way of MA...

Freddie

Bwaaah! Polly want a cracker?

I've seen that on several beacons in the past year, no particular pattern detected.

AG

Hmmm bizarre, i've been on about a dozen Beacons of varying sizes and this is the first time i've seen it :dunno:

Back