No Loot Sand King (again)

Skippie

Slayer
Society
Soldier of Fortune
Darth Skippie Boobie

I for one will never be back for any of those wave spawns until you fix this obvious bug.

i came from cp....for what lol

no global, no hof, no lootwindow, no message

what a joke :scratch2:

i pumped that f...ful of ammo and nothing,regardless if some1 got an expensive item..a mob with such high hp should at least global

Good thing I only had a low cost chip I guess :rolleyes:

Kim, call balancing and yell at them! :eyecrazy:

unreal..............big waste of ammo and my time, think we deserve an explanation

Honestly this is just not right...

.....i dont even .....

It's not acceptable !!!

:mad:

Ohh . they did it again ..

Now we need some straight answers MA !!!

FIXED ISSUES

Increased item drop rate on wave spawn bosses.

:lolup:

this time i joined the event because i could not believe it could be bugged again :scratch2::eyecrazy:

Unacceptable, spending 2 hours grinding a shitty mob to get a shot at the boss who gives squat.

FIXED ISSUES

Increased item drop rate on wave spawn bosses.

:lolup:

I can imagine balancing team getting an angry call from Mexico :rolleyes:

cant believe this shit again
explanations & apologies needed asap

MA claims that Markup is ONLY affected by players.... therfore... even a 10 PED Mod Fap should be 10 PED TT from whatever the return should be from a 950k HP mob.... That mob should HoF EVERY TIME... whether there's a high end item or not because as per MA they don't consider MU.... that is decided by the player.... 10 PED mod fap? WONDERFUL.... where's the rest of the loot that should be payed according to cost to kill.

I want my PEDs back or some sort of compensation because 1 item worth less than 50 PED TT (cus TT value is all MA considers) is a god damn gong show!

Menace

OWW! Now I know what it feels to get fucked up the ass.

Using the entropia chat.log, I calculated that I did exactly 12044.3 damage on the Sandking.

Last edited:
ok, i didn't spend that much ped with my attach chip IV and didn't do all the waves before (just the last 3 or so)....

but ma, this really really sucks..not even a global? are you serious? ppl should be compensated..and don't come with shit like loot is dynamic. almost every hydra globaled..so this f..ing sandking should HOF. (blabla..new items???(with increased drop rate)???).

i am sure there are some which leave over this...

This is quite epic.

I stopped going to these events long ago, way too bad chance of any return for a normal joe (read: able to use big (L) guns and pay a ton of markup for them, just to not see a loot window with 600 ped ammo, and when you do see it at these events, congrats, these 5 pecs are yours).

And reading that item drop rate has been improved, makes me want to go even less, i can't compete against those MM's and such, so if they only drop items, i have no chance of looting anything.

can't believe it... what else are ya gonna say, this is crazy and i doubt they are gonna do anything about it.
I guess we just got robbed. :mad:

Thark

Last edited:
Dear MA, if u need test server player, let me know. I will work for food!

Chin up, guys! It was fun :D

its so immensly stupid marketing wise it cant even be bothered to deal with.

i wont shoot a single round of ammo ( atleast not at a mob ) for a very long time to come.

withdrawal request made.

afk...

Back