No more fine wool?

Either way it seems the price is bound to go to around 150%... at least seems that it will since its droppin so low... tailoring is expensive enough with the ability to cost u 100 peds in less than 5 mins of clicking.. i dunno how this will impact things but clothing prices r def gonna rise as a result :(

Hi all,
dont worry about reasorse being too low, I will be back inside the EU prison in a few days, to hunt and supply tailors at a low price.

I have been out since early October,and am itching to get going again.

Hope you all missed me.

Z

WB, Zarah. I sure hope your enthusiasm stays high after a few hunts. Quite a few changes have occurred since Oct. Hope they don't affect you too much.

Happy hoffing.

WB, Zarah. I sure hope your enthusiasm stays high after a few hunts. Quite a few changes have occurred since Oct. Hope they don't affect you too much.

Happy hoffing.

quite a few changes:scratch2: If you talk about understatement :D

Update from kitten land (Crystal Palace)

I have started looting fine wool from krelt again but not as much as before. At least its dropping!

I haven't looted fine wool from snables, quite some time now.
is this a bug in the loot system? :confused:

Hope, for the tailors sake, we start looting it again

30k ammo spent on Equus, 8 thin wool in my loot at the end of the run. Who knows what MA are upto with the drop rate, but if they want to put ppl off skilling tailoring then it working with me. This just reminds me of the time they messed with Molisk teeth drop rate and screwed the % prices for ages :rolleyes:

yeah well....who knows what MA are thinking....

Argo drop a bit of the fine wool again too - but we need more :)

I haven't looted fine wool from snables, quite some time now.
is this a bug in the loot system? :confused:

Hope, for the tailors sake, we start looting it again

Complaining works, I just looted some from a snable :D

Thin wool seems to be the material affected the most at the moment. A lot of the BPs use it and there is very few on auction. Seriously now, tailoring is already expensive enough, why not replace some of those oils with a couple of materials...

Anyways, if MA is trying to make tailoring even more expensive, it sure seems to be working.

Back