No more fine wool?

Kitten

Stalker
Society
Delta Force
Honey Kitten Little
HIHI

I wanted to make a few more nice skined pants for my shop so I happy go wander to the auction.. Huh none for buyout thats strange. So I go to every single little shop in game.. none... What the heck? so I go hunt 8 difrent mobs that loot fine wool normaly

none

O.O

Someone tell if there is any mobs that still loot fine wool ok?

Well I hunted umbranoids for several hours yesterday and got zero fine wool. I will generally have a fair amount of it when hunting them. I thought it was kind of weird not getting any after a few hours, but now that you mention it not being on auction, its making me wonder. I know animal hides stopped dropping a few vus ago for some reason, so this could be similar?

nope, i looted many yesterday , dont remember which mobs was it, but sure i got some fine wool in my inventory,

Argos still dropped some last time I tried them but much less than before. The higher maturities seem to give a slightly better yield though.

It seems most tailoring materials are dropping quite a bit less atm. Probably a temporary balancing - maybe somebody is hoarding it hoping for the price to rise.

Argos still dropped some last time I tried them but much less than before. The higher maturities seem to give a slightly better yield though.

It seems most tailoring materials are dropping quite a bit less atm. Probably a temporary balancing - maybe somebody is hoarding it hoping for the price to rise.

hmmmm I tried argo hunters for about 30 mins and did not get even 1 thats some major less than usualy do anyone else get some there? I just want to make some more prancer pants hehe ^.^

Well I hunted umbranoids for several hours yesterday and got zero fine wool. I will generally have a fair amount of it when hunting them. I thought it was kind of weird not getting any after a few hours, but now that you mention it not being on auction, its making me wonder. I know animal hides stopped dropping a few vus ago for some reason, so this could be similar?

And trust me, animal hides are still dropping, and lots of them, i practically live on those...
I also loot a lot of fine wool, so no problem there...

Greetz

Very very little thin wool dropping from trox, which is really bad for my income and my tailor :(

I used to get about 120 thin wool an hour but now I am lucky if I get 2 or 3.

I suggest hunting more low lvled mobs, they still drop alot of fine wool !
If you don't want to do so, just pm me with the price you are buying at, so I can think about it...

greetz

hmmmm I tried argo hunters for about 30 mins and did not get even 1 thats some major less than usualy do anyone else get some there? I just want to make some more prancer pants hehe ^.^

Hmm unless you were very unlucky that does seem bad. It wasn't that long ago that most of the tt value of the loot from argos seemed to be fine wool and iron. I last hunted them about a week ago and only lower maturities but I did get a few fine wool. I'll maybe try them again tonight.

Tailoring is hard enough to skill anyway :(

And trust me, animal hides are still dropping, and lots of them, i practically live on those...
I also loot a lot of fine wool, so no problem there...

Greetz

Actually what he said was that they stopped dropping a few VU´s ago ;)

i have about a 100+ ped of fine wool in storage if anybody needs it...at a reasonable price of course

i have about a 100+ ped of fine wool in storage if anybody needs it...at a reasonable price of course

Nah hoard it until the price goes up a bit :laugh:

hmmm good idea about the lower mobs I remember little snables use to be like hunting sheep they give so much wools I go see how they been doing -.-

right now I am at CP and Kreltin use to give TONES of fine wool. 5 days of hunting and none looted. Maybe they moved some basic resources to low end mobs to give a bonus to hunting low end? hmmm theres an idea need check out.

East Scylla!

the various mobs around East Scylla Mountians( exa, combibo, caudatergus, snables, and turp-though i doubt it was the turp:laugh: ) were dropping fine wool just about every third loot yesterday...
can't tell you *which* of that herd was dropping it, due to the fact that they were nicely intermingled, and i wasn't really watching that closely... sad, been tt-ing my fine wool, as nobody seems to be wanting it.
tell ya what.
find me at either east scylla, or HadesC (my two most regular hangouts) sometime around 6-9pm CST/US (roughly 13:00-16:00 MA time); and we'll work something out for some affordable fine wool.. i kinda need a new tailor anyway, as my last one seems to have quit playing :confused:

just back from a three hours team hunt on atrox ... NOT A SINGLE THIN WOOL !!

A massive plus (nice fat global), but no wool at all ... I was very surprised about that ... Hope it loots again as Atrox is about all the mobs I usually hunt and have loads of thin wool :)

ILW

this is all very interesting I am hearing the same kind of story from many person about some of the basic yet a little rares materials only looting from little mobs now.

To bad I have been at CP for a few days thought or I would have done some test hunts on the smallers mobs too. Making basic resources only avalable on small mobs gives a huge leg up to the new hunters so its not really a bad thing hehe ^.^ just making my pant crafting a little slow.

On the other side if shirts is now easier to make because normal wool is common then a LOT more molisk buttons going to be needed because a shirt need 5 button and a pant need only 1. I can say normal wool is very common as I have about 300 wool cloth from a few days at CP.

just a quick update from me ... Been in Ithaca again for about 3 hours (with a friend) ... Looted

1x 10 thin wool
1x 08 thin wool

thats it ... lots of animal hide though (more then usually from atrox)

ILW

just a quick update from me ... Been in Ithaca again for about 3 hours (with a friend) ... Looted

1x 10 thin wool
1x 08 thin wool

thats it ... lots of animal hide though (more then usually from atrox)

ILW

hmm thin wool is used for the level 1 shoe and many higher level ones as well. I think theres going to be some big changes on resource prices soon and expect the costs on basic pants to go up

I would suggest writtiing a support case telling about the problem. The more people who do that...the better chance we got for MA to change it.

Didn't use cornundos drop it too? Maybe they are still dropping some?

Or allophyl, merp, snablesnot male?

And yeah we all know what will happen now....lots of resellers thinking...profit :D

well good luck and if u find a mob that still drops it, plz let us know. I could use some too ;)

hmmm good idea about the lower mobs I remember little snables use to be like hunting sheep they give so much wools I go see how they been doing -.-

right now I am at CP and Kreltin use to give TONES of fine wool. 5 days of hunting and none looted. Maybe they moved some basic resources to low end mobs to give a bonus to hunting low end? hmmm theres an idea need check out.

I normally get tons of regular wool while snable hunting, but fine/soft wool has always been low on snables

I deal enought people a day , and i know enought hight skilled hunter to say , most of tailoring material drop a lot , and i mean A LOT LESS.
Just a little exemple.Som friend hunt falx all day long since som week.He bring me pack of 1k material all 2 or 3 day.
Usual its 500 TT wool and 250 ped TT thin wool.
Since some time its 700 ped TT wool and 50 Ped TT thin wool.
And its same for most mobs.They loot of wool , or fine hide , but all other material is kinda improssible to get.
3 week i stoped my skilling , now i will have to raise my price in my shop soon , since i can not get material cheap enought.
Not saying , gold , dunkel , platium ... are still way to rare , and the new L bp drop seems very low ...

Its because we now got shop that MA remouve material ...they are afraid we sell something or what ?

put material in loot , how we care... at least tailoring material is used to craft something , so fill the loot with it FFS !

2 days of hunting allos at CND netted me 14 fine wool and 124 regular wool. not much at all...

I also got fine wool from allos today, not mutch tho

hmm allo's huh? I guess I know something I will hunt when I get back from CP. I hate paying inflated prices so I usualy just hunt for my own tailoring suplies latly hehehe

dunno whether this is still of interest, but just back from what can only described as the worst loot ever hunt ... 100 ped Atrox, 27 PED return (no wool at all) ... Repairs alone topped 27 ped ...

Me thinks I'm giving Atrox a little rest

ILW

This is great .. i have almost 1400 ped fine wool ^^ .

I notice from PE auction its gone from 105% to 135% in a week hehe

That lack of ressource in loot is kinda annoying now.
Most people i know complain about very bad loot.
From what i see its because most of material have disapear from loot , but nothing came to keep the TT same.

So , if on a number of amo you suposed get 100 tt back , in it 30 ped material , you now get only the 70.

MA , dont the mall was expencive enought ?
I thought ped was cycled back in loot pool... seems this time it was cycled back in end year gift for MA employer...

I guess , time i wait loot come back to normal lvl , i will go play a bit som concurent game...

Have fun , and marco , say gratz to the balance manager...

Loot is indeed acting strange after this past VU...
Im hunting a lot and keeping track, and I find the following trends: Please remember these trends are personal based on hunting mid-level mobs. If you disagree, just fine. So be it ;)

• Less items overall. Few drops of amps.
  • Still regular drops of low-end handguns, implants, faps5, mini-chips etc. with absolute tt-value.
  • Much less ESI
  • Less mid-level armor
  • Much less hair-products
  • Much less wool related
  • More 0-looters % of total mob count
  • Higher values of single loots
  • Few changes in loot from certain mobs

eg:
Fine wool are (almost) not dropping from Atrox anymore.
Amounts of Animal hides are fixed in size from mob to mob.

I dont what to think of this, but generally I seem to walk back with a bit higher losses than usually. And Im talking about hunting trips for 500+ peds everytime. This might be because I mine and craft simultaniously and dont get many items to upp my markup. Oils are only counted as tt too.

My theory is that the items in question drop relative to the number of active players versus the amount of items in circulation. If more vigi-armor circulating, less will drop. If more fine wool in stock (less clothes crafted?) then less will drop. Etc.

One viewpoint :)

never fear... Z will soon be here..

Hi all,
dont worry about reasorse being too low, I will be back inside the EU prison in a few days, to hunt and supply tailors at a low price.

I have been out since early October,and am itching to get going again.

Hope you all missed me.

Z

Back