No Withdrawal ... no money?

That makes a lot of sense :rolleyes:, you don't withdraw so it's ok that the company are in deep shit.

It depends on your point of view.

For a majority of players, depositing isn't an "investment", it's an expense. I typically have around 0-250 ped on my card, so it's not even possible to withdraw. And as for my items, though a few items can be considered "rare" or "rare:ish", in terms of market value it's junk. (Fuga textured clothes, for instance. Or a 400 ped TT worth non-working fishtank.)

Not everyone is able to withdraw tens of thousands (or more) of PEDs, and not every one is able to make a stable profit big enough to make regularily withdrawals.

Even if "the majority of players" have a low ped card balance, they will most likely will have few k ped in storage (tiering components, oils, hides, ores etc. etc. - all those 10-20 ped stacks can add up to a lot very quickly), they will have some armors, weapons (well, not everybody), UL weapon amps - dante, A105s, a CLD or two etc. Not everyone is as broke as you are. ;)

So Slither has a very valid point - even if you don't have 100k+ ped gear or investments, even if its "just" 5-10k ped in ingame assets, why should you depo if you fear you wouldn't be able to get back even a cent, despite the fact that you always thought you would (and such opportunity has always been advertised and available).

That makes a lot of sense :rolleyes:, you don't withdraw so it's ok that the company are in deep shit.

As I've deposted way more than I'm Worth TT-wise and I'm still a depositor, I feel it's not me who's pulling the economy downwards. (I have never withdrawn, I should add.)

And, I'm not broke in terms of TT value, it's just that it would feel bad to see items that's hard to get go into TT. Items like fuga colored clothes, (defect) fish tank/multimedia screen, viking armor set it took several years to "finish", oldschool plasma rifle that's junk today but it's taken years to tier, complete ghost armor set, full Pixie and Kobold SGA sets, storage box with fap-5 and fap-18, "Books" (from thorifoids), a few Odenfield Ventricle Systems (though I did TT a great del of them).

Items that are far from uber, doesn't have that great market value but still are hard to hard to replace if I decide to sell/TT them, so I don't consider them to be a part of my liquidity (except by using bank..).

The nice and eco items i have, like archon sword and Electric attack chips, are items that are for about half my professional level, and though I have a rifle at my level (the P.4 something plasma rifle) it's way below the dmg/sec of eredicator type four and eron soulgrinder - in reality this means, that when I want to hunt seriously, I use (L) items that I typically have to deposit for and buy in auction. Main exception is armor, for mobs where my ghost, viking or hunter ME (vigilante level) works. For bigger robots I use (L) armor, and also in other cases when I can get *all* parts for a consistent set, so even for armor I'm turning to auction. Sometimes the market fails though when auction runs out of suitable heal chips or price is going upwards.

I got two CLDs (the original plan was to get one/month but that idea busted); my intention is to keep that income separately and save it for something special-the income from first CLD was used to pay the "markup" for my second CLD when MA released the "second batch". As for CLDs, I want to support game creator, not auction resellers...

I don't have anthing like oldtime hangar, land area, mod fap/mod merc/shadow/imk2 either in case you wondered. I have a normal apartment, but no shopkeeper, or for hunting even Dante amp.

Every PED I spend ingame has, practically, been deposited within the last 30 Days.

Again, even if I would TT Everything I had and withdraw, I would only get 1/5 back anyway.

Last edited:
55 working days ... COMMITTED

:yay:

... but I have some next withdrawal :eyecrazy: :hammer: ...

55 working days ... COMMITTED

:yay:

... but I have some next withdrawal :eyecrazy: :hammer: ...

signs... It is all about signs...

PS. Dont waste time looking the video... It's not about the video...

max 99k ped, that really is not a large sum...

[wise-ass]If it isn't a large sum, please, send me such a small amount of money to play with ;)[/smart-ass]

anyhow, it is not uncommon for withdrawals to take this long. So I see no ground for panic (unless you really need money, of course).

[wise-ass]If it isn't a large sum, please, send me such a small amount of money to play with ;)[/smart-ass]

anyhow, it is not uncommon for withdrawals to take this long. So I see no ground for panic (unless you really need money, of course).

depend from what perpective you look for example is not unusual for new ritch rusians to spend 40K usd in one night club so 9K is realy not that big it all dépends if is in youre poket or if is in the eyes of the guy looking at it.:wise:

you will get all the money yoda it will just take while. start spendin this withdrawls untill next arive.:laugh:

Back