Help: Noob guide?

Team hunting, if you have 3-5 people you can team hunt constantly, you can get low-tt uber armor, so you can hunt bigger mobs with small budjet, armor barely decays in team, so no need UL uber armor. Like 5 people doing warlocks is 800 hp per dude per mob, thats not so high risk anymore, and possibility to loot those predators and lc300, even when shared with 5 ppl thats alot of money and you get alot more kills faster per (your) ped than solo, so might actually see one drop. Daspletor young with least 8 people. i recomment to always stick to young maturity, i see lots of uber items dropping from low maturitys, i guess because its more kills per ped. MA might have not tuned the mobs well, so drop chances would scale by HP so if mob has 1k hp 2k hp maturity has double drop chance + extra for increased dmg. Better to loot an item and share it, than never see one drop at all.

Start doing soc team hunts, just come up with a system to share all evenly, loot tt per person gets all over the place when items drop or half of the team kills a mob thar gives global and someone is taking a zip of coffee and misses the mob, so make sure it gets even. Just need to pay bit extra attention.

I think it might be wisest to always hunt in team for those extra chances and fast kills, you dont need so good gear in team so you dont have to invest alot in gear if you hunt like this.

If you hunt alot, i recomment to grap a team and do whole summer those longtooth and eomon and kill a loads in team for those marber, bgh, angel and shadow as we never seen this many uber items drop from a mob before i think. Good luck.

5 dudes vs eomon = 1k hp per dude, thats like killing 1 marcimex watcher, and a chance to get marber bgh, thats like 15k per dude :)

Might be good to have an accountant dude that takes and shares loot in team, trustable guy, so team loot gets shared in end with formula. All will inform their total cost to accountant in end.

everyones total cost / dude cost = share %+ MU share. Can pay ped per dude for accountant for trouble.

Last edited:
Team hunting, if you have 3-5 people you can team hunt constantly, you can get low-tt uber armor, so you can hunt bigger mobs with small budjet, armor barely decays in team, so no need UL uber armor. Like 5 people doing warlocks is 800 hp per dude per mob, thats not so high risk anymore, and possibility to loot those predators and lc300, even when shared with 5 ppl thats alot of money and you get alot more kills faster per (your) ped than solo, so might actually see one drop. Daspletor young with least 8 people. i recomment to always stick to young maturity, i see lots of uber items dropping from low maturitys, i guess because its more kills per ped. MA might have not tuned the mobs well, so drop chances would scale by HP so if mob has 1k hp 2k hp maturity has double drop chance + extra for increased dmg. Better to loot an item and share it, than never see one drop at all.

Start doing soc team hunts, just come up with a system to share all evenly, loot tt per person gets all over the place when items drop or half of the team kills a mob thar gives global and someone is taking a zip of coffee and misses the mob, so make sure it gets even. Just need to pay bit extra attention.

I think it might be wisest to always hunt in team for those extra chances and fast kills, you dont need so good gear in team so you dont have to invest alot in gear if you hunt like this.

If you hunt alot, i recomment to grap a team and do whole summer those longtooth and eomon and kill a loads in team for those marber, bgh, angel and shadow as we never seen this many uber items drop from a mob before i think. Good luck.

5 dudes vs eomon = 1k hp per dude, thats like killing 1 marcimex watcher, and a chance to get marber bgh, thats like 15k per dude :)

Might be good to have an accountant dude that takes and shares loot in team, trustable guy, so team loot gets shared in end with formula. All will inform their total cost to accountant in end.

everyones total cost / dude cost = share %+ MU share. Can pay ped per dude for accountant for trouble.

Just on the team hunt side of things, don't just trust anyone though, yes its cheaper but its all fun and games till your team gets a fantastic item, only for the person who looted it to get greedy. So don't trust everyone blindly :p

And the higher value the item, the higher chance of greed arises, even more so when the real life situation of economy side of things is being what it is, stay safe don't get fooled :)

I was told some dude, he got 50k tokens in 1 eastern mayhem with am guessing best stuff ingame

If you use crafted weapons, you can see LR-70 starts using redulite, while BC dont, so might be good idea to make a swap to blp after 70

Last edited:
Amazing how far small amount of ped's can go when your a noob.

Recently re re started ( 3/4ish days back ) Monria born, loaded every npc mission i could find everywhere, got all free gear only missions done, Bukin Adjusted + fap and nothing else, rediscovered cyrene, 4/5ish days in 70 % done on Graduation bar, no armor + baby resto on mostly Arrets ( L5 / 20hp ) + baby dailies, plates, baby badge missions are done and MU everywhere else when bored.
Even managed ( today ) with some clever maneuvering to finish one Survival attempt out of 6 tries lol with Combust chip 2 ( tnx arrets ) & Corrosive 1 .... Must say i am really joying the noob experience done properly - still to find a mature enough small soc where their chats dont read like rookie channel :/

Gz on the gf joining !

Last edited:
mining is the best profession to get into if you want to make profits at low levels and low investment. get a geology skill implant to instent max f-105 finder. and start looking around at forums posts and videos to learn where people are mining and why they are mining there. if you need more depth get into the Terramaster finders.
startup cost is around 500ped for geology chip + f-105 finder and throw 1-2k bankroll on there and learn some spots. you'll be golden. (stay away from amp mining on a bankroll this low) "little big mining log" is a very good tool to use for miners to see depths and give you an idea of locations and ores/enmatters.

My current process might help you gf as well.

Basically i ;
Go to Entropiawiki > Missions > Planet Your On
Look up and do all the free stuff, Weaps , faps, maze hammer, plates, vehicles, skills etc
Skill into your "free" gauntlet fap and Bukin with the free L faps, weaps
Register with a Mentor - Any early kills might as well go towards missions & progress bar ( armor )
Find a TP map for TP runs, note & activate any and every NPC you come across
Check entropiawiki under planet / missions + Ctrl F easy mob missions, MU mobs only if possible
Go find & stack all missions for that mob before you kill even one everyday if needed
Go Grind easiest stacked mission mobs you can for mu, skills or both.

Cyrene will never leave your gf hanging for daily routines ( lots to do and repeat ) but liek me she could take weekends to go do free and low level stacked missions on other planets. Tiering armor is great and 80ish % back in decay is great but you really dont need it at this level + baby resto.

My final redo was 03/11/2022 ( im finally happy with the look and name lol ) I chose skills to get the graduation over and done with, currently rifle,pistols 10/09 , pyro 10/10 in 5 days. Not sure if that's good progress but im happy with it.

Hunt sequence is > Range pull, resto, fap ( decay back or it's wasted ), pistol ( mf chips ), F, repeat.

Smart play wins.

Last edited:
How to make armatrix 0-15, can make all armatrix 10-15 with these spots.

684Micro.jpg
Basic Sensor
4​
0.10​
0.12​
123.0​
Belkar, alicen = Sand king island and north shinook jungle LA, Argus E pvp middle/east
1537Micro.jpg
Basic Sheet Metal
4​
0.16​
0.19​
121.0​
Same
680Micro.jpg
Basic Filters
4​
0.04​
0.04​
108.8​
Same
1717Micro.jpg
Simple 1 Conductors
4​
1.20​
1.32​
110.0​
Muscle oil = exaro(blazar) atrax (t6, shopkeeper?) eye oil, snable(shopkeeper?) allophyl(shopkeeper? focus lens) neomex(t6, mushroom)
1505Micro.jpg
Cobalt Ingot
1​
0.60​
0.64​
107.0​
North treasure island, also has sweet stuff pet food
1276Micro.jpg
Root Acid
1​
0.64​
0.65​
101.5​
North TI
6637Micro.jpg
Nanocube
122​
1.22​
1.22​
100.0​
3560Micro.jpg
Metal Ruds
3​
1.05​
1.47​
140.2​
Ares powder and muscle, ares from sand king island

Metal residue, you can get heal enhancer, defense enhancer, depth enhancer 1, buy components for 110% and use energized, iolite, fire root to make 10-20 stack of each in auction, also you get skill for damage 1, that you can get pyrite for from argus E, sw, middle, east.

Maybe few hundred cycled to get all stuff?

Adaptive you can get from calamusoid, also gives thyroid, traeskeron and trooper also drops em, focus from cornundacauda, allophyl, i usually buy em, drop rate is not that good.

You need these for armatrix amps, lvl20 armatrix gun and amps need thyroid and robot fiilter, longu drops thyroid and t4 and trooper can drop all sort of nice stuff with robot filter.

Lvl 20 guns, no more cobalt needed, needs copper, dunno where to get that, aint usually that expensive in auction, so you can just mine sand king island, argus E for stuff.

lvl30 BC needs putty = north shinook jungle LA, also has ruga/redu, i got ruga and redu on single run with terra 5 + 3 depth, redu i have gotten with terra 5 + 1 depth, also has durulium for lp-30 and ganganite for level 5 finder amps, needs pearl sand too, not sure where to get that, usually aint expensive in auction.

If there is 100 ped stack of something for 102, you might be able to buy it and if there aint smaller stacks with same price, buy it, take some off it, split it into 1 or 2 smaller stacks and put for 105

For bc-40 and lp-40 all you can get again from north shinook and argus E, except quantium and fire root, fire root can be found with henren and other goodies from oil rig pvp, and not sure about quantium, i hit it once at monria?

Also needs hardened metal mountings, btw roll all these lvl3+ parts yourself rather than buy em, you have chance to loot recycle from it and recoup some losses, anyways you need weapon grip for these guns, trooper is nice for em and auction, also amps needs these.

BC-50 = Super alloy, you need heat sinks to make em, miner bot drops these and next tier safetys, also henren from oil rig pvp and gold, chalmon, you get from sand king island and argus E pvp, LP-50 needs dianum, lich armor needs it too, araneatrox crater near billys have dianum, its usually not that exp.

!warning! i still seem to lose all moneys, but i do get stuff sold sometimes without thousands cycled in between.

Last edited:
This stuff aint difficult to get btw, get 105 finder and start digging. All loot from monsters is risky to get, i belive its cheaper to buy from AH than hunt anything as ppl cant price stuff so they would sell it for cost of getting it, ppl sell below, crazy ppl.

For level 3 amp use, narc you can find sand king island and argus E, near town, and oil rig pvp.

Crafting, mining has eaten thousands of peds so far, even with sales, biggest is like 900.

Why do i still craft, for example lp-40, costs 17 ped a click, i have 42% chance to success, i dont know what is the % of materials being lost.
I see often in logs people are over 90% return around 95:ish so i expect to eventually end up somewhere around there with enough clicks, so i need around 2.2 clicks to success, i lose maybe half mats in near success, so 5 ped~ mats in MU(roughly, auction estimate), i lose 7%~ from tt, so thats like 2.2 * 17 = 37.4 * 0.93 = 34,78 so i lose another 3~ ped in tt, so thats 8 ped lost for few clicks, but when i success on around every half bit less, i get 85 ped gun thats 115% MU thats 85 * 1.15 = 97.75. Thats 12,75 MU, with big clicks you can have a bad luck streak, like full screen of near success and few fails, can go other way around. If you got peds, make these yourselfs.

Also 60 ped will be metal res, a success click would be over 17 ped, so thats 1.8 ped more.

With maybe few hundred of mining and 100 ped crafting you can get parts for multiple weapons + some to sell, but can have streaks of not getting some mineral much and getting more of others.

When mining you can get rare ore, sootos goodies, when crafting you get better at crafting and can also loot stuff, so instead of buying fancy mid lvl UL gear, L guns, you could buy 10-20 eng, manu weapon, manu attachment and just roll your own junk and 1 at the time sell some too when enough materials, might save and find new things in long run.

I put many hundred € in again, and got few hundred left, no big hits, i make amps and guns for sale, not just for myself, i actually use MF chip myself. Crazy, but maybe when/if i hit more crafting/mining hofs, it maybe get better.

Mine with 105 for terra 5 + enhancers, make enhancers, use that residue to make level 3 amps for 100% claim increase, and when you have spare, make crafted items/guns, if you dont have much peds, i recomment to spend more mining than clicking items as items are risky. 17 pec click failures are not nice. You can click standard plate, basic filter, basic sensor, metal mountings, hardened metal mountings, for skills and try to sell em.

Last edited:
Back