Normandie Radio goes silent

To Normandie: never underestimate anything
The crew of the Normandie learned plenty from this minor incident, believe me.

There's a RL saying that I'll amend slightly so that it is applicable to EU:

"What doesn't finish you makes you stronger."

The crew of the Normandie learned plenty from this minor incident, believe me.

yes: use panic button when Aeris and Stagger follow you out from CSS and call in XP with his MS for back up, blow Stagger the fuck up because he got to close again he he

thankfully it was not a legit attack and I never had to sac my self for the cause! Staggy on the other hand got to ride the light! :yup:

yes: use panic button when Aeris and Stagger follow you out from CSS and call in XP with his MS for back up, blow Stagger the fuck up because he got to close again he he

thankfully it was not a legit attack and I never had to sac my self for the cause! Staggy on the other hand got to ride the light! :yup:

You overestimate yourself way to much, actually we used yours and staggers fire to test a few things before we decided to go on warp, maybe you wondered why your fire couldnt hold us back any more at the end :p
There was noone else called in but you can be sure that mothership/privateer owners have come to talk with each other on further improvements for our customers.

Ah and thanks for finally offcially approving that you know very well at which range we are able to shoot back and aim to attack from out of range of our guns ;)

You overestimate yourself way to much, actually we used yours and staggers fire to test a few things before we decided to go on warp, maybe you wondered why your fire couldnt hold us back any more at the end :p
There was noone else called in but you can be sure that mothership/privateer owners have come to talk with each other on further improvements for our customers.

My shots interrupt attempts to enter warp, "as far as I can see" at the end just after stagger died I stopped shooting and fled when jimmy rolled in stopping to pK the random vtol on my way back.

Ah and thanks for finally offcially approving that you know very well at which range we are able to shoot back and aim to attack from out of range of our guns ;)

as for the range thing its easy for me to move in fire and back out, playing with the sof ms I was unable to find a place were they could not hit me but I could hit them. I don't make any claims concerning range and exploits in any case as I have to little information atm, though with skilled piloting a quad has a great chance at hitting you and at the same time avoiding getting hit though the quad will have almost no real sustained dps. should you want to better test this I would be happy to assist we can figure something out together. I have no problems with this no matter how it all pans out with respect to what side was right/wrong as I think I did good at not taking sides when everybody was arguing =)

Yes it is possible I was somehow exploiting range but if that's the case I did so not knowing and spent most of my time at 0.1au or more. My offer is not to prove anyone wrong but just better understand this.

who cares if they got loot, made profit or not .. they all had a blast :wtg:

Fun is fun! I had fun I wish more of you had fun...
And remember all of space is belonging to Nebula Virus, we just let you use it.

ty for the video, and I love that last sentence :silly2::silly2:

Right On!! Come listen to DJ Mel at 21:00 hours on Normandie Radio..And I DJ Rose at 24:00 MA time tomorrow Saturday .... tune in..we will be at New Switzerland on the bridge partying...www.normandieradio.co.uk

Thorns Rose, you are the winner of this thread, always stayed fun and friendly and keep the music playing!

Oh yes and aj502 post was also very funny :) ty for that too

all in all a great entertaining thread
:girl:

Thx for the Negative rep stagger your my hero.

again uncalled for but hey :) we all see who you really are..

cough* Banned

/em facepalm

cough* Banned

/em facepalm
I would comment if I hadn't made a deal with JC.
Boo.

Edit : my in-game name is now 'Boo Riddler' not 'Boo'. if you don't know why, don't ask me to explain please.

Last edited:
Back