Info: OLA 42 has New Management

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
Greetings,

OLA 42 hereon is under new management.
For those who have not been here or do not know there are 3 LA's it comprises of
OLA 42 - North ( presently with high density low maturity Neconu)
OLA 42 - East ( presently with high maturity and high density Merps)
OLA 42 - West ( Mining LA but has some molisks scattered)

Step 1 : I have unlocked the density of Neconu spawn so it will reduce gradually. It will take some time though as it is presently at highest setting.

GET THOSE NECONU'S WHILE THEY LAST!!!!!

Most Importantly : Tax Settings have been made 3.9% for all 3 LA's

I will open a new thread with much more details and request for suggestions along with polls.

Thank You ,

Deth

gratz on your new land. I still remember you as the tp run newbie :)

btw can you up the maturity of merps to OLD atleast for the bronze mission ?

you can get a lot of hunters then

Still a noob!

Thank you very much Faye..

Ah well u remember me well , though i would say i am still a noob in yellow!!! It has not even been 6 months since i started playing eu :)

MOB : As for the maturity for merps it is set at max and there are only big merps around Old Alpha-Stalkers for the bronze missions. I will put out a poll on what maturity people would prefer to see what people are looking for

Last edited:
While Merp stalkers can be fun, a LA full of Old's would be more useful.

Congratz on the purchase and gl! :)

I second that, LA with olds and something up would be awesome for some fast brozne chalenge.. Put it there and you can be sure that im going to kill mine 10k there in few days ;)

Greetings,

I second that, LA with olds and something up would be awesome for some fast brozne chalenge.. Put it there and you can be sure that im going to kill mine 10k there in few days ;)

Thanks for the recommendation

Yes i agree

Congratz on the purchase and gl! :)

Thank You very much.

To Keep everyone updated, the unlock for the spawn was done a couple days back. The maturity is now between old alpha- prowlers. Some stalkers still need to be cleared.

We are getting there. Feel free to make your suggestions.

Thank You,

Divinity

the event is nice but im sure i will come to ur land to finish my 6k Old+ merp, what i need to finish the bronze mission.

GL whit the new land /lands.

Gratz :)
I agree with you guys... we need LA with merps old+ :rolleyes:

Merps Gone. Neconus going in 4 days. Equus spawn removed. Molisks remain

Dear Entropians,

I would like to take this opportunity to inform all of the changes on OLA42

1. Merps have been removed.
2. Neconus scheduled for destruction. 4 days to go.
3. Equus natural spawn removed.

Couple that with the resources and you have a great mining LA. 3000 ped Mining event is in progress.

Shall keep everyone updated.

Divinity

Rock on Div!!

I see you are keeping your word to be an active LA manger with your investment. Good things are to come in your future if you keep at it like this.

OLA42 North Has a New Owner

Dear Friends,

This is to inform you that OLA42 North has a new owner (guilhem ignem aranciotta - French Killers ).

However for what is planned, most activities including events will be held keeping the OLA42 united.

For smoother events , we have planned to get global naming for the ola. Shall keep everyone posted.

Thank You,

Divinity

OLA42 West Has been blessed by Atrox's

Atrox's have entered OLA42 West with the intention to stay. We hope that you will find the spawn useful. Kindly provide any suggestions/comments you might have with respect to making the LA a good hunting ground.

Settings

1 Atrox Dna : Max Density , Minimum Maturity
Hunting Tax : 4.00%
Mining Tax : 4.00%

We would love to hear your feedback regarding the spawn and will try our best to improve things going forward.

Thank You.

why not post a map showing the locations of it?

OLA 42 North, East, West

Congratulations to Divinity and ignem to installing Atrox and Molisk DNA! With Bery DNA in the east side OLA 42 is very interesting for any level of hunter

Back