Selling: Omegaton fast aid fap-69,sga

I've been looking for this fap some time. Offered +7k for it, but as there is no end date and I know an UL SK-50 sold for 11k total inc tt... I dunno. It has no better eco and I'ts very hard to max.

Take this mans offer... it's probably the best you're going to get!
(Unless you plan on having this 'offer' thread running for the next 6 or so months... ;))

so is this fap for sale or not ? I am confused now...

If you wont ready the whole comments of all the pages u can understand its still for sale :D

If you wont ready the whole comments of all the pages u can understand its still for sale :D

I don't think it is. He had a damn good "OFFER" (7k in thread or 8k umm PMed lost track) but is still holding out. Is it or isn't it is my question also? He takes offers with no promise of a sale. I am only here and interested to see what it is valued at not as a buyer.

you make such noise for nothing of course and the fap is selling
i didn';t say how much because i didn't know it,
my bid for 8k is real,but the buyer didn't say it in forum but in game so stop :lolup::lolup: plz!

so my b.o is 10k for the fap
and comment such as the price is too big
if you think don't buy it

ty :)

:laugh: tt + 10k for fap69 compared to sk50 UL for tt + 11k ... I would go with sk50 hands down...

I think tt + 8k is a great offer and if you disagree then you must be smoking the crazy grass.

And now this FAP is listed in game auction for +6990 sb and +10990 bo.

So many retorts come to mind. Wow, just wow. :(

And now this FAP is listed in game auction for +6990 sb and +10990 bo.

So many retorts come to mind. Wow, just wow. :(

I think the first and best one is "Gee, guess that guy who offered (not bid) 8k realized it was a ripoff". :laugh:

I think sometimes people who pull stuff like this forget the kind of communication and social network that exists within EU. Although I won't doubt he WILL sell it eventually, his actions and statements within this thread definitely will cause a few people to rethink doing any business with someone such as him, as well as inform their friends/contacts over this.

I think the first and best one is "Gee, guess that guy who offered (not bid) 8k realized it was a ripoff". :laugh:

I think sometimes people who pull stuff like this forget the kind of communication and social network that exists within EU. Although I won't doubt he WILL sell it eventually, his actions and statements within this thread definitely will cause a few people to rethink doing any business with someone such as him, as well as inform their friends/contacts over this.

Can't agree more as I called it earlier in the thread he had no buyer for the ped he was trying to get. He did have many potential buyers but blew them off greed is a bitch. Glad he isn't a WildD3amon.

Back