Omfg

No one was trying to be offensive. He had made a remark about his skills being low or that people probably think hes a big noob or something lol. So it was asked "how noob" he thought he was simply because he hadnt recalled seeing his name in game, sometimes it just happens that way.
Besides im curious of his skills simply because when someone gets an amazing hit like that..im always curious. Everyone likes to put what they have side by side to someone who got aan uber, perhaps to see if they may have a chance as well lol.

Both of us said super gratz and hell I will throw another huge gratz in there simply because im taking up room in his thread, but like I said, no one was trying to be offensive or pull some feel sorry for me crap, it was more of...wow...MA works in funny ways..kind of thing. I know that every person that receives an ATH deserves it, it just adds to the question of is it luck, is it because hes a wonderful customer...dedicated player, do skills really matter? Just strike it up to the many questions MA has left us to ponder.

Like I said, MA doesnt give them to people who do not deserve them so again I say gratz and well done :)

I get your point but still think you formulated it a bit worng in your initial post.
Luck is a big factor skills IMO has no real factor, I played a bit over 2 years now a bit under when I got one. My avatar has pretty much been known as a crappy luck avatar, never HoF'ed and globaled alot on her own, in teams sure.
But couldn't seem to catch a break otherwise. This led to alot of joking on her account, and I got used to telling people we are just saving up for the ATH :) I guess in the end I kinda stopped believing that as well since it really was just bad runs all the time (when alone) so started running with the name we believe in miracles when in team. because that was what I thought it would take for me to every get just a decent HOF.
I was hunting hogglo when I hit my mining find and no I am not a miner which is why I say skills doesn't matter, I just drop a bomb now and then when I hunt.

Truely regardless of beeing a miner hunter crafter or making nice haircuts for people I think it is deserved when you have spend time ingame and you put in some dedication. which I can see you agree with me in :)
In the end I would say I got it because I was dedicated and had been for a long time, not giving up despite the bad luck.

/Nakia

No one was trying to be offensive. He had made a remark about his skills being low or that people probably think hes a big noob or something lol. So it was asked "how noob" he thought he was simply because he hadnt recalled seeing his name in game, sometimes it just happens that way.
Besides im curious of his skills simply because when someone gets an amazing hit like that..im always curious. Everyone likes to put what they have side by side to someone who got aan uber, perhaps to see if they may have a chance as well lol.

Both of us said super gratz and hell I will throw another huge gratz in there simply because im taking up room in his thread, but like I said, no one was trying to be offensive or pull some feel sorry for me crap, it was more of...wow...MA works in funny ways..kind of thing. I know that every person that receives an ATH deserves it, it just adds to the question of is it luck, is it because hes a wonderful customer...dedicated player, do skills really matter? Just strike it up to the many questions MA has left us to ponder.

Like I said, MA doesnt give them to people who do not deserve them so again I say gratz and well done :)

wow..thats really cool and ty for the explanation because I am beginning to think that it has nothing to do with skills at as well... I do agree that only the deserving get one. I, personally am not even looking for an ATH, it def wouldnt hurt though lol.
I guess it is more of how you look at the game, perhaps you skill skill skill and think you are deserving or maybe you have played for 3 years and think you are deserving regardless we do not choose so good luck to all and now i must say super gratz to both of you :)

hi ho thx 4 all gratz again...and my skills is 19xxmining 15xx prospecting 9xx geology and i always using amp 103-104 dont mine whit out amp (not fun);)

and i dont know iff im an known player too many off u out there but it was me and 2 soc mates that find 1 off the 2 professor barton fingers that made the ugly mobb in "TI" and i have done seweral hoffs and uber loots and not too talk about all globals but this has nothing too do whit this how known player i am some may think and say im a noob or newbie i dont care becouse im happy as hell becouse i got an

ATH

it was something that i dreamed about so every player out there crying whit the bad loots or mining finds all i can say is dont STOP just keep on going and u may be the lucky winner next time...

and once 4 all trust the force and shewbacka will help u one the way:cool:

LOL great reply:) ty for posting your skills, and im sure that no one thinks you are a noob, I just havent heard of you but I havent been here long so im sure you havent heard of me either lol:laugh: That professor Barton thing must have been really cool..even though i dunno what it is lmao..I feel a forum search coming on lol. Ive only been here since late september but I have lived the game since then and I agree...everyones will come in due time;)

:eek: Ubber congratulation man !!!!! :eek:

Amazing find, wish it was me, am pleased for you though, Gratz! :yay:

Woot :yay:
I was hoping to find something like that myself but i guess ur the reason i have not globaled for over 1k bombs now :D

Ubah grats m8 :)

gratz mate! - you must be over-the-moon ;)

w00t now thats what i call luck :eek: Uber gratz!

thx again 4 all gratz...its realy great that i got this beuty. it takes 1 week to get it 5k a day the tower deliver:D its like get a 5k ped uber hoff every day in one week hehe:yay:

thx //force

thx again 4 all gratz...its realy great that i got this beuty. it takes 1 week to get it 5k a day the tower deliver:D its like get a 5k ped uber hoff every day in one week hehe:yay:

thx //force

some days you might only get like 3-4 K.. I did My first day I got 5K as well. then 4.5 and then I got even smaller 3rd day,.. not sure how it decides how much to pay out that day lol

Uber Mega gratz again

some days you might only get like 3-4 K.. I did My first day I got 5K as well. then 4.5 and then I got even smaller 3rd day,.. not sure how it decides how much to pay out that day lol

Uber Mega gratz again

Yeah i wondered that, thought maybe i'd get my (small) tower all in one day but it left 100 peds to pick up the next day :laugh:

gratz again :)

Keep 'Em coming!!

(just don't take my globals :D)

:wtg: gogogo:wtg:

well done - I was actually online when you hit this ATH - very nice :wtg:

Super groovy gratz!

+rep for sharing the location, and for being pretty humble about the whole affair.

--Dauntain

(Amethera Resources Matrix updated)

Uber gratz!

That was awsome!:eek:

Luri

Gratz man, so nice to see that people are making MA bleed this past month hehe..

Claire

next one will be posted soon:wtg:

very nice find:)

What to say, Gratz :)

gratz man thats a VERY nice find

Ever think about the screw business? Gratz

Back