On the Run (Part III.1]

Oracle

Elite
Society
Scorpio
Oracle Kev FountofWisdom
On the Run [Part III] Aftermath Ch.1 Amnesia

It was night-time when I first awoke to find myself in a dark, dimly lit room that I later discovered was a military hospital.

My cries of agony quickly brought a nurse to my bedside who gave me a shot of something to deal with the intense pain I was experiencing all over my body.

Through the window at the end of my bed I saw the silhouette of a distant, vaguely familiar city...it was partly aflame. A nearby shopping mall lie in ruins, flattened to the ground whilst the hospital walls vibrated periodically from the force of violent explosions.

The shot quickly took effect and gave me a brief respite from the crippling pain...the bed shook twice more under the force of distant explosions as I gratefully drifted off to sleep.

Yay!!! More "on the run" About time too! Looking forward to more :yay:

Yay!!! More "on the run" About time too! Looking forward to more :yay:

lol my sole supporter is back ;)

Wistrel I pretty much have the future installments in my head in 'movie form', if you know what I mean?

[In full technicolour too...the new girl Syron looks fantastic walking out of the sea wearing a skimpy, day-glow, turquoise bikini and mod merc strapped to her sun-tanned thigh...but more on this later ;) ]

That is, I know what happens and it looks great in my imagination BUT...the hard bit is doing it justice and getting it in writing! :scratch2:

But I'll keep adding bits when I can break out of my near permanent mode of stupified lethargy ;)

lol my sole supporter is back ;)

Wistrel I pretty much have the future installments in my head in 'movie form', if you know what I mean?

[In full technicolour too...the new girl Syron looks fantastic walking out of the sea wearing a skimpy, day-glow, turquoise bikini and mod merc strapped to her sun-tanned thigh...but more on this later ;) ]

That is, I know what happens and it looks great in my imagination BUT...the hard bit is doing it justice and getting it in writing! :scratch2:

But I'll keep adding bits when I can break out of my near permanent mode of stupified lethargy ;)

Oh God yes I soooo understand! That's pretty much me to a tee also. I have bits and pieces of about 4 stories in my head as "scenes" so to speak but yeh... getting it down requires the right "mood" I guess. haha normally comes to me in one of those free moments when I can't do the thing I was meant to do but theres a convenient pen and paper handy :D

Take your time and enjoy it when it comes to you. :wtg:

Hmm.. I'm not sure I advocate this sub forum. Nothing really wrong with the EP one and the pe writing scene isn't really big enough for more than one repositry...

Hmm.. I'm not sure I advocate this sub forum. Nothing really wrong with the EP one and the pe writing scene isn't really big enough for more than one repositry...

Yes I guess so Wistrel, maybe I ought to post continuation in EP as well...just that I now use EF almost exclusively for EU related posts.

yeh I do EF and e-pec these days but I like to think of EP as THE place for stories

hmmm
wheres the rest???:(

on EP. Its a good one go read it. Should be well worth it (even though its very different in style to this part)

on EP. Its a good one go read it. Should be well worth it (even though its very different in style to this part)

well
then oracle should post the link around here

ill take a look at EP then

^^

well
then oracle should post the link around here

ill take a look at EP then

^^

He's probably worried MS9 will get him for acknowledging there's a world outside of EF. :rolleyes:

no need to talk like that wistrel

^^
ps.: i think i saw you at hades sweating a spider ... i was there too :p

haha ok ok.. yeh I was being childish. haha guess sometimes even *I* crack and can't resist having a poke :ahh:

Cool you spotted me! Always great to meet people from EF on Calypso. Was totally random, just popped by Hades cause I havn't been there for ages and saw a massive cluster of people. I wondered if it was to do with WoF but then saw people had a SPIDER of all things there!

I have a "thing" about trying to sweat insanely difficult mobs (just cause its hard) and was extremely lucky to grab 9 bottles off it before it was declared dry and was shot. For my next trick, I shall attempt to sweat a globster* :laugh:

Wistrel

*only cause I tried about 15 times to do a DaSPLATor and got trampled every time :laugh:

Back