PC: Imp M2870

Recoda

Prowler
Recoda
Several people have been looking to buy this handgun the past week/month. So I'm wondering if any of them have managed to buy one, and how much they paid for it.

So, how much are these worth nowadays?

Recoda said:
Several people have been looking to buy this handgun the past week/month. So I'm wondering if any of them have managed to buy one, and how much they paid for it.

So, how much are these worth nowadays?

15-20k i'd gather./.

About 30k-35k would be my guess ;)

around 20-25K is a good price

Last one sold fore +38k..

I'd say between 37k and 40k...

Good luck :)

Lady Mercury said:
Last one sold fore +38k..

I'd say between 37k and 40k...

i don't get it. if the last one went for +38k (who's the stupid dude, btw?), where from comes the 40k figure?

Is a nice toy, but not that nice...

Lady Wolf said:
About 30k-35k would be my guess ;)

my guess too, but they should cost significantly less than mkvme's

(back when I was buying mkvme it cost +15k i28 cost +7.5k)

and if they sell for 40k then imk2 is worth 200k

Thanks for the info. :)
Was the last one sold the one which was in the auction a couple of days ago that had a buyout price of 38k or so?

why would it cost less than mk5me ? i2870 is a better gun. I has only 0,05 les dmg/pec but has alot higher dmg/sec and it lasts longer. If you know some about the game then you know that the diffrence between 92,7 and 74,7 dmg/sec with 204 amp is more important than 0,05 dmg/pec.

But its useless to create a thread like this to ask for the price of an item, there is always noobs with no clue about the marketprice or the game but just trying to improve their number of posts. The price an items is worth is individual. Its not the sellers that sets the marketprice its the buyers.

Recoda..

yes, Draga sold his gun and so did Manuel..both sold in less than two weeks both around the 38k price..

marcus said:
why would it cost less than mk5me ? i2870 is a better gun. I has only 0,05 les dmg/pec but has alot higher dmg/sec and it lasts longer. If you know some about the game then you know that the diffrence between 92,7 and 74,7 dmg/sec with 204 amp is more important than 0,05 dmg/pec.

But its useless to create a thread like this to ask for the price of an item, there is always noobs with no clue about the marketprice or the game but just trying to improve their number of posts. The price an items is worth is individual. Its not the sellers that sets the marketprice its the buyers.

Yeah, I know that it's very hard to determine the market value of an item. But at least I know that the last few have been sold within the price range of 25 - 40k now. Some buyers were problably rather desperate and decided to pay a bit extra just to get the handgun fast.

I've been thinking about either investing in an Angel armor or a Imp M2870, but I guess it would be better to buy a economic handgun than a good armor, so I might buy that one, if it stays within this price-range.

Lady Mercury,

Thanks for the information. + Rep. :)

marcus said:

i dont agree, what about range, mkvme can do more dmg before mobs get to u.

and yea I know the dmg/sec is less but i coundt fault my mkvme +a204 much better range than i28 so i didnt need to use any taggin guns

anyways thats all OT, I just posted what I found when I bought and sold mkvme and at both times I looked at i28 to skill HG so not talking about how good it is or whatever just passing on my market observations

i know of someone that has been offering 35k and not finding one.

IMO its worth 15-20k max....but if 20 ppl were lost in the desert I bet someone would pay alot more then "market price" for a bottle of water :p

Sux but its they buyers who makes the prices go up..supply and demand..and there sure aint enough supply..blaim the people paying overprices, curse the resellers making profit on the situation..but in the end..MA controls the droprate vs playerbase growth and the situation right now is excellent for MA, people deposit and lock alot of cash into items :/

The inflation nowadays - jeez.

Good luck recoda!

Back