PC: Impk2 ( Imk2 )

Gremlin

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Gremlin
Hi,
After taking a bit of a break from game, and seeing the general jist of the prices, can someone advise of the price for a normal Impk2?

I'm actively selling this again and have an offer which I wanted to double check.

Thanks,
Grem

price

120-130k no more

the imk2 sga which has 1 additional damge and 3 extra range albiet a slightly worse 4.59 amped eco was sold rather quickly on auction for +115k the other night.

given the imk3's last sale of imk2 + 50k, i am of the opinion that the regular imk2 is worth less than the imk2 sga, atm, but ofc there is an argument in the other direction that the regular imk2 has a better eco, albiet less range and dps.

a regular imk2 was placed on in game auction a few weeks back and received no bid at the start of +140k.

cheers and gl with it.

skip

the imk2 sga which has 1 additional damge and 3 extra range albiet a slightly worse 4.59 amped eco was sold rather quickly on auction for +115k the other night.

given the imk3's last sale of imk2 + 50k, i am of the opinion that the regular imk2 is worth less than the imk2 sga, atm, but ofc there is an argument in the other direction that the regular imk2 has a better eco, albiet less range and dps.

a regular imk2 was placed on in game auction a few weeks back and received no bid at the start of +140k.

cheers and gl with it.

skip

correct too, the 150K+ was after that one on auction.
who checks the auction for such a stuff ;)

I know that one of imk2 was sold on this forum few weeks back and the price was less then 140k,so that's why I said 120-130k in first post.

120..140, mere 14.29% difference =)

J.

Thanks for the replies and pm's

I think I'll go ahead and try a sale price of 150k.

Thanks again,
Grem

I wouldnt pay more than 110k by these times

Thanks for the replies and pm's

I think I'll go ahead and try a sale price of 150k.

Thanks again,
Grem

you might have a hard time selling it! donø't think anyone wanna pay so much for it atm! but gl selling

Back