PC: MM+jag

BlackHawk

Elite
Society
ROUA
Black Hawk Hawk
I am curious to know what someone is willing to pay for a mod merc these days. I know that there are some on the market for around 300k, but how accurate is this info?
Please comment.

I consider selling mine, but on the other hand I am one step away from having it maxed so I prefer not to... but I want to stay informed. On the other hand stronger armor + gun makes me think about a change... or not... or yes... I don't know what I want to do...

why price check this now, its only going to bring on a stream of people saying its worth less than last month due to credit crunch etc, from people who wouldnt have the money to buy it if it was a quater the price.

I am curious to know what someone is willing to pay for a mod merc these days. I know that there are some on the market for around 300k, but how accurate is this info?
Please comment.

How accurate? Muksy put one on auction for +300k. If there were someone around right now that were willing to pay that much or more, I'd imagine they'd buy it.

Please comment.

Surely the most accurate answer you can get is in blue chat with Skippie? It is his job to know these things :scratch2:

The market is crashing. And not because MM is not a good item. It is the best item in game and I like it a lot. If I would have to value it myself in ped, I would say is far more than 500k, simply because it allows a lot of profit to be made if used like I use it.
I am tempted to change it for items, so a PC involving items would be interesting. Armor + gun for JAg + MM.

I am curious for what kind of combo can I swap it if I ever decide to do so. My first post may have not been to clear... my mind is not clear... This combo works great for me, but I am tempted by experimenting and having the chance to hunt bigger mobs having the comfort of bigger armor. On the other hand, most big mobs I can kill right now as I am, but I can't do osseo or spider or big hog solo... that is annoying...

One more thing... the gun has to be some uber UL SIB or IMKII... 90-100 DPS is a minimum.

@ Xen
At this time I don;t think anyone with 300k ped will buy an item. Any item. But that does not mean that the item is worth less than that. Is financial nightmare out there.

The market is crashing. And not because MM is not a good item. It is the best item in game and I like it a lot. If I would have to value it myself in ped, I would say is far more than 500k, simply because it allows a lot of profit to be made if used like I use it.
I am tempted to change it for items, so a PC involving items would be interesting. Armor + gun for JAg + MM.

I am curious for what kind of combo can I swap it if I ever decide to do so. My first post may have not been to clear... my mind is not clear... This combo works great for me, but I am tempted by experimenting and having the chance to hunt bigger mobs having the comfort of bigger armor. On the other hand, most big mobs I can kill right now as I am, but I can't do osseo or spider or big hog solo... that is annoying...

One more thing... the gun has to be some uber UL SIB or IMKII... 90-100 DPS is a minimum.

@ Xen
At this time I don;t think anyone with 300k ped will buy an item. Any item. But that does not mean that the item is worth less than that. Is financial nightmare out there.

If you are making a lot of profit with the MM, I would just continue profiting until you can buy bigger armor (although I think an imp/mod fap is more a factor with the really big mobs than armor is). I'd think your eco and profit potential is better with the MM than any other big weapon that exists. I doubt you'd be happy with an imp mk II on bigger mobs. Your line of reasoning here doesn't really seem logical...

Back