FYI: Petition to let MA know we want to know what scopes and lasers do!

btw people, please tell your socmates ingame to come sign if they want to :)

Signed !

Pierre Reg Aegis

laser2.jpg

Signed,

Nick Vinni Van Dahl

Count with me!!!

I would always love to know more information about the inner workings of EU :yay:

Even though i don't use em, sign me up! Maybe it will help someone who does.

Hotei Hotei Luck

Sign me up

Mighty Luu Buu

Count me in!

I wold also like to sign :)

Matt Dobbo Dobbins

Signed.
Siles Camo Flage

dear Legion,
I sincerely hope you're loottheories work very well since atleast 3 ppl in this thread posted to not depo anymore till this is sorted. Pretty sure MA will love you for that!

On a side note, add me to the list :D

Das

Galadriel Princess Leyawiin :)

yo
i sign petition

Ma need to be clear and honnest with his customer.
Yes we are "customer" and Ma need understand that.

1196 views!! And we got 68 ppl who has signed the petition!?!?! Are you ppl afraid MA will ban you or something? lol, NO they will not.

sign me up as well :cool:

zedon raptor lepplin

Tina abuyin Walther, sign me in please :)

its time to uncover that myth

ahhh... the Legion's thread...:laugh:

seems we finally actually gotten our answer..

Unfortunately it means that 99% of the time the skill increase is 0%

Skill Bonus on Attachments . The skill modification effect now have a clarifying tool tip. The attachment gives a bonus to the user's hit ability and it has full effect when the target is on maximum weapon range. When the target comes closer the effect decreases and it reaches its minimum effect when the target is in the immediate vicinity. Since the effect is variable the hit ability parameter display is not affected by the skill modification.

unless your killing at maximum range so for most players who don't kill in one or two shots its a waste of time having them attached as most of the time the mob is right infront of you :( is the way I read it.

As a way to keep people using them they've given them SIB

New Parameter on Attachments . A new parameter has been introduced on laser sights and scopes. This new parameter gives the user a skill increase bonus when the attachment is attached to the tool. The skill increase bonus of the attachment will affect the skill that the tool affect. The number does not indicate an actual increase rate percentage but a higher number is better than a lower.

as it seems they forgot totally to implement any benefit of using scopes and laser sights so I wonder how much they earned from that little error :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Read most of the thread before, but might have missed this:

I attached my scope+lasers on my bravo and they should give me 6.0 in skill increase all together, but they only give me 4.6 :(

Sure on of the lasers are attached to the Scope but it's still in use for the weapon/aiming or is it? (thinking of ranged measure scopes irl here)

someone else noticed the same?
so it's no use to have lasers on the scope anymore...(if we believe it had before)

too late to sign? otherwise i sign :)

Back