Phantom + 5b

Tzest0s

EggBoy
6k for full phantom M

The 5b are gone for long time now but i would like to sell the phantom .
The thread now lives again ...

Last edited:
Reactions: sob
i wish i could afford that. and here i am at the complete opposite end, having to pay my car that got totaled yesterday...... :(

good luck though

nice armour at a nice price ( although i dont agree with phantom pirces what so ever but its not your fault ) :D
free bump

:rolleyes:
bump
7k for the phantom and 4100 for the 5b anyone ?

...... PM sent.

hmm. i cant see you getting this price for an armour which is very similar to jaguar, and tiger, even boar to an extent (depending on what is hunted).

tiger is more expensive, jag the same and boar less. however, all three have far better durabilities -

phan: 2800
jag: 3950
tiger: 4100
boar: 3800

;S

i think he is going more for the fact that phantom is very rare and isn't readily available on auction.

I don't understand the obsession with Phantom, is it simply rarity like Dragon?

Spud Striker said:
I don't understand the obsession with Phantom, is it simply rarity like Dragon?

Yup, other than more to make ect. But other than that it's decay is shit. There's loads more out there better than it.

Sorry to spoil the thread, just Im friends with Black Hawk, and I hope it was the 5b's he sent the PM about ;)

let me just state that there is no rarity issue with dragon in comparison to this. a level 7 bp that uses 7 rugaritz vs a lvl 5 that uses 6 dunkel. the skills involved is a whole differing issue, let alone the costs/rarity of rugaritz until now. and still not uber rare....its just starting to drop again.

but this is the rare armor that actually does have protection.

Dom_sufc said:
Yup, other than more to make ect. But other than that it's decay is shit. There's loads more out there better than it.

Sorry to spoil the thread, just Im friends with Black Hawk, and I hope it was the 5b's he sent the PM about ;)

Aio said:
hmm. i cant see you getting this price for an armour which is very similar to jaguar, and tiger, even boar to an extent (depending on what is hunted).

tiger is more expensive, jag the same and boar less. however, all three have far better durabilities -

phan: 2800
jag: 3950
tiger: 4100
boar: 3800

;S

am i the only idiot that thinks that MA changed the decay to depend only on the protection an armour gives ?

it's a good armour who can be compared to ghoul ( same stats in cut stab impact ) and of course is more rare and better looking :rolleyes:
it has a nice impact protection who is most usual dmg from mobs
is better than jag at this
and than look at prices of jaguar and tiger ...

anyway i want to sell the armour even if you like it or not ... this is my price ... and i think is a good price
i'm not forcing anyone to buy so please ...

Tzest0s said:
am i the only idiot that thinks that MA changed the decay to depend only on the protection an armour gives ?

Well, I don't know what It used to be link, but know armor decay works like this...

The damage HP taken is deducted from the TT value, by an amount depending on the formula of the 3 factors. Which is TT value, Protection given, and durability.

I'm not the cleverist of folk, so I sun't know if that makes sense to you, but I DO know how armor decays. I'll give an example instead.

Armor A has 10 protection in Impact, had 100 TT value, and 1000 durability.

Armor B also has 10 Impact protection, has 200 TT value, and 1000 durability.

Armor A, decays the least.

This may be obvious to most, but It may help some people.

Dom_sufc said:
Well, I don't know what It used to be link, but know armor decay works like this...

The damage HP taken is deducted from the TT value, by an amount depending on the formula of the 3 factors. Which is TT value, Protection given, and durability.

I'm not the cleverist of folk, so I sun't know if that makes sense to you, but I DO know how armor decays. I'll give an example instead.

well thats how it used to be ... but that was till MA changed that ( and that was a year ago ) so both a and b armour decay the same but armour b last longer

that's how i know it

i tried this with goblin vs settler fighting snables. gob decayed all much more because of the acid dmg also being protected.

Dom_sufc said:

totally wrong way of calcing decay TT has nothing todo with it, this is the VERY old way of calcing it :rolleyes:

Phant decays no worse than any other armor

only thing u need to know is the prot amounts THATS the only thing that gives you an idea how much it will decay

Viper81883 said:
i tried this with goblin vs settler fighting snables. gob decayed all much more because of the acid dmg also being protected.

leave the guy alone, its a sales thread, not an armor discussion

the fact is that there are 3 full sets of male phantom in the game and unless rugariatz starts dropping like lyst, there will be no more sets made due to the fact that in limited supply rugariatz is better used for other things.

buy it and wear it to your junior prom - the ladies will be oohing at the rarity

bump.

dakini said:
leave the guy alone, its a sales thread, not an armor discussion

the fact is that there are 3 full sets of male phantom in the game and unless rugariatz starts dropping like lyst, there will be no more sets made due to the fact that in limited supply rugariatz is better used for other things.

buy it and wear it to your junior prom - the ladies will be oohing at the rarity

bump.

who are you to tell me to leave him alone?? i am offering a truthful way of calcing this. WTF. dont chastise me for offering a way of calcing his armor and disputing that it was a decay hog. what i said was solely in tzestos favor

hell yours offered nothing to the knowledge of the armor or how it works. it was something about wearing it to the prom because its rare.

Last edited:
Viper81883 said:

What the heck are you talking about? Snables do only acid dmg and settler have no protection against it, of course it didn't decay like the goblin. :rolleyes:

umm....exactly. so you cant say that one decays over the others, because they all have different properties. Dom Sufc said that it decays like shit. on what grounds? that was my point.

but as i know it, armor is solely based on the protection it offers and the decay is simply taken from the durability/TT

Tzest0s said:
Selling full phantom set M + a set of 5b plates
i want to sell them together since they love eachother so much
so starting bid 11k
buyout 11111.11

7k for phantom and 4.1k for 5b set

a very nice and rare armour ( only 3 full sets ingame as i heard )
with this setup you can kill hogglo very easy , hunt in dome 4 @ cp with no big problems ( i even killed aurli chaser in it )

the price is lower than what i payedwhen i got it even if i got the 5b way lower than the current price

Phantom is for sure a nice armor to be a little more outstanding than the rest of the mob. I doub't it's worth the PED though since nobody really knows how bad it decays. Can you give any info about the decay?
Ghost and a decent set of plates let me kill Hispidus Young to Old (with a decent FAP of course) and the decay is pretty nice actually. What about Phantom? Maybe you can provide some statistics?

Set of 5B plates can be bought at auction for less than 4.1k btw. Maybe recalculate?

Good luck selling anyways
Mike

tt does not matter for armor decay

its durability/totalprotection

according to pewiki

phantom:

durability 2200
total protection 99

i

I realy hope that i can sell all my items i have fo sale BEFORE your plates are sold.

kygon said:
totally wrong way of calcing decay TT has nothing todo with it, this is the VERY old way of calcing it :rolleyes:

only thing u need to know is the prot amounts THATS the only thing that gives you an idea how much it will decay

Ah right :)

Well, don't I feel like the Idiot now... :dunce:

Viper81883 said:

No. Goblin decays more because it protects more.

kygon said:

wrong, wrong, wrong wrong, wrong.

go buy some vigi armour, and tank trox for a while. you'll come back noticing that the harness has decayed nearly 3x as much as the shins, helmet, and gloves. the thighs and arms have decayed 2x as much as shins helmet and gloves.

why?

the TT of harness = 58ped.

TT of thighs / arms = 38ped.

TT of helmet, gloves, shins = 19ped.

19x3 = 57
19x2 = 38

so the TT most definately affects decay :)

as does durability.

dakini said:
tt does not matter for armor decay

its durability/totalprotection

according to pewiki

phantom:

durability 2200
total protection 99

i

TT does, see above.

Aio said:
wrong, wrong, wrong wrong, wrong.

go buy some vigi armour, and tank trox for a while. you'll come back noticing that the harness has decayed nearly 3x as much as the shins, helmet, and gloves. the thighs and arms have decayed 2x as much as shins helmet and gloves.

why?

lol maybe bacause trox hit the harn more than other parts? hardly convincing evidence there :rolleyes:

i use expidition+4b armor for most mobs (upto AOA) exp has high tt and low dura so it should decay like shit, it DOES NOT for 1k amo I get about 3peds max decay on plates and armour (hunting big mobs N pheonix)

oh and my supremacy harness? its got insane TT but it decays only slightly more (due to prot) than the shadow one I owned before.. can you clarify why this would be the case?

LOW PROT = low decay
HIGH PROT = high decay

TT = fuck all ;)
dura = possibly something here but noticed no seriouos decay on my piss poor decay exp set, but _maybe_ effects plates more

I'm going to have to agree with Kygon here on how Armor Decays and what it costs.

As far as I remember, when MA changed the whole Decay process, they made all armors more useful, to everyone, and the total cost just came down to how long the armor would probably last you while out hunting, as you have more TT in the armor to decay.

Example.

Forget about the protection, but lets just say 2 armor sets have a total protection on the harness of 20points.
Armor A costs 50tt
Armor B costs 100tt

Armor B will last twice as long if hunting the same mobs, that hit for the same damage, because you have twice the value in the armor.

The durability, Protection and TT values used to work together, but now I think they are more straight forward, and work as they should have done in the beginning.

If this is all wrong, then those that did the calculations when MA changed the setup, were wrong, and what MA said is wrong.(Not sure about that bit, but it's what i remember reading)

P.S. SOrry for hijacking the thread. Good luck with the sale. ;)

doing cross armour comparisons does not work, as TT, durability, dmg taken, all affect the decay. so when you change armour, and change three things, you cant tell which affects decay.

on vigi, its shown that 3x TT = 3x decay; thats not just coincidence. this type of comparison ONLY works on the same armour type; vigi harness to vigi shins.

doing a cross comparison i.e. shadow to supremacy doesnt work - you dont know how much the 200 extra durability really changes things - if its on an exponential scale then 5000->5200 is HUGELY greater than 1000->2500 durability.

if you want to see for yourself that mobs hit all parts equally; take off harness and log how many non 1.0 dmg hits you get on trox young; then take off another part (say shins) and log how many non 1.0 dmg hits you get.

it will be the same.

and of course exp. wont decay as much as another armour; its protecting you less. thats obvious.

get this: THERE are 3 things that affect decay of armour: TT; durability; dmg soaked.

Back