Info: Pink & Force Wedding Party

Nice, sounds like a very interesting event! One of a kind that I know of.
I sure Hope Kacper gets good shots of it. I would like to see how it went!
As for me, I will try my
Best to be there for
U two, Force and Pink, but
My job might, once again,
Prevent me from enjoying yet another great event. :(

:yay: But HEY! Good Luck and have fun with the event!! And once again a BIG CONGRATS!!!

19.00 MA = GMT = GMT+1 for Most parts in Europe = GMT-5 for EST = GMT-7 for Mid US = GMT-8 for PST

That should be about right so Thorfin you should make it there in time lol!

hold up... i'm confused..... :confused::scratch2::confused:

first, do we need an invite to participate?
second, if i can join, i don't have wings :(
third....
Congrats 2 u 2 again!!!!! Beautiful couple, best of wishes!!!!!

hold up... i'm confused..... :confused::scratch2::confused:

first, do we need an invite to participate?
second, if i can join, i don't have wings :(
third....
Congrats 2 u 2 again!!!!! Beautiful couple, best of wishes!!!!!

Gick just meet me in CR saturday between 17.00 and 18.00 i forgot to give u one last sunday
sry about that!!!

Pink

Pro

Fi

CIA

t !!!:D
aka congratulations !!

btw, are we allowed to trick you: grab flag, pass it to teammember and pretend running when u announce name you THINK is caring the bp? :silly2:

Pro

Fi

CIA

t !!!:D
aka congratulations !!

btw, are we allowed to trick you: grab flag, pass it to teammember and pretend running when u announce name you THINK is caring the bp? :silly2:

No pls don't ..... and besides with so much firepower around ur a victim in trade!

19.00 MA = GMT = GMT+1 for Most parts in Europe = GMT-5 for EST = GMT-7 for Mid US = GMT-8 for PST

That should be about right so Thorfin you should make it there in time lol!

So, you're saying it would be 11am PST then? I guess I could make it then. ;)

sounds like a great event too bad it isnt like real paintball :p
i will try and make it and congratz to u 2 hopefully i will see ya up there :)
SJ

Thats awesome! Rep to entropiaoutfitters, the winner will be very happy!

Nice Event, i hope i can be there :) :yay:

Added to the prizepool:

1 Cap
1 T-shirt

Sponsored by:

ENTROPIAOUTFITTERS.COM

LINK: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/entropia-outfitters/134397-purchase-ped-option.html
LINK: http://www.entropiaoutfitters.com/index.php?&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=31

so that will be added with the BAG/ Purse prize.

Total:

* 1000 ped for the team that wins

* For the person that bring in the flag!!!!

1 Purse
1 Cap
1 T-shirt

TY entropiaoutfitters for sponsoring!!!!

Pink

You both are very Welcome... it is the least we could do!! :cool:

We are looking forward to this AWESOME event. See you all there!!

darri (kpward)
:xmas:

wow, glad I found this before I showed up with just a tuxedo on. Can't wait to come and die :)

I will be in twins between 15.00 and 17.00 MA time to fly ppl up, so if you needa ride make sure your in time.
Ketch will also help me flying ppl up.

See ya guys tomorrow,

Its gonna be a hell of a party!

Pink

I will be in twins between 15.00 and 17.00 MA time to fly ppl up, so if you needa ride make sure your in time.

See ya guys tomorrow,

Pink

I will be there! I only fly with Entropia's hottest pilot

Pls do pm me if you don't hear from me, I might be caught up in drones :scratch2:

See ya guys tomorrow,

Pink

...I am on my way, it is time to Party!! :cool:

darri
:xmas:

I would really love to join this, but I am really busy with work these days and besides my new laptop hasnt arrived yet :(

Anyways, have a great party all :yay:

See you two in Vegas :cool:

WOOOT was great!!!! The No Wing team won!!!! Thank you STAR FTW!! :yay:

Excellent event, i made about 15 shots, and 15 dmg :D Luckily we had Star on our team !

That sure was a lot of fun, thanks mr majure and pinkpcp for a great wedding celebration party, and thanks to Star for bringing home the bacon for the no-wingers team :)

Thank You,

Hi Mi Amigo's

TY all for joining in this incredible event. Me and Force were both honored to have you all there. Much thanks for the gifts we received, Me and Force are really gratefull for that. Ooow and jamhot your sign is in the hangar, Force, Toast, Kacper, Sean and I had a great deal of fun watching it!!!!!

We desided to split all the participants up in 2 teams:

Wings: (22)

Skalman, Stoikow, Skam, Kygon, Marcin, Alex, Trance, Bambuco, BD, Ms. Peel, Foxypilot, Sammy, Zenct, Gickstery, Urso, Ata, JAmhoooot, Klod, Simon Templar, Trifle, Toast.

Non Wings: (23)

Naomi, Star, Ace wiseshadow, Viking, Ratio, Rysie, Sevvy, Lexi, Moogle, Beki, Lorfat, Gadriel Princess, Gekke, Carl Wanted, Cycokick, Bloodrose, Arthur MrData, Thorfin, Lynn, Looser, Brent Wildman

The whole idea was for both teams to capture the opposites team Flag "bp" And run it back to base.
All was allowed: Armor, rockets, weapons, whatever u can imagine to kill and be protected.
I've seen them running in ambulimax into the teleporter but it did not seem to help since the turret kinda killed them all, then rockets were flying everywhere, and even a couple a cheats where tried to tp in to one anothers tp's but me and force were eagle sharp and didnt fall for that!

After 50 min, Jenna Star Mercury finally managed to capture the flag for his team and Stoikow for the other team. It was a race against the clock to bring the bp's in at time...But Star won. He was proudly handing over the bp to Force at Base south tp!!!!

Even some globals around!!!!

Wings59 PED
No Wings will Dominate!138 PED

I have to say i had a great time commentating this event and playing the music. Also the preparty in the Control Room was fun.
Specially when i played "let it rock" That song gets u hooked.
Played some x-mass songs as well to get all in a happy mood.

Thnx again all for showing up, you guys made me feel like a kid in a candyshop thats how happy I was.
Thnx for taking ur time off from defending calypso, for defending your flag at CND lol.

I should say a special thnx to:

Kacper for filming, we'll see how it all works out, but happy you were there my friend!!!!
Jamhot, jeez you made my day with that screen that was so awesome.
Ace, thanks for the generous gift as well, now me and force both will have a teddybear...;)
For the Twins Ring ppl fr taking there time off for pking at cnd instead of in the ring lol.
Force Majeure for being there always when needed, and ofcourse he enjoyed the PK masacre just as much as i did.
I just dont want to forget anyone...TY all for your gifts and being there.

Because I liked this idea so much, i hope one day the event system will be implamented for doing PK events, that would be so awesome....scoreboard with most kills lol. Anyway I still wanna persist my plan and try to get more of these pk events up at CND cuz it is so much fun to PK :)
And ofc always can be commbinend with hunting :D

TY all again, and see ya ingame....!!!!!!!!!!!

Pink Pussycat Panther
&
Force Majuere

Last edited:
Congratulations to the happy couple and thank you for the most fun event I've been to in quite a while (=

I was in kind of a hurry to get back to defending the planet though so I forgot to return the flag :ahh:
Remind me during CL tomorrow in case the bot hunting gets the best of me again :laugh:

Was a brilliant, well thought out, and executed event! Congratulations again, glad you like the wedding gift! It'll look good in your virtual marital home! ;)

By the way, i was non wings!

Brilliant stuff!

Jamhot

I had a BLAST!

Thanks for the invite and a great event you two. We definitely have to get MA to make PK events officially possible!!!

Again, thanks for a very fun time.

Maybe next time I'll have something better than vigi/6a to wear. ;)

Thanks Pink & Force I had a great time, Awesome event, great job.

And thanks, I'm glad I could give something to you both.

and again gratz. :).

i am so upset because i couldn't come up and i miss you wedding party guys!!!!:mad::mad:
i have a big problem with my tooth!
:mad::mad:
and i couldn't stand the pain so i had to go to the hospital!!!

i wait the next Saturday to cya all again!!!
big gratz to winners :yay::yay::yay:

Back