Pirate got me!! LOL

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
lol...well after much space hunting, I finally get caught with loot on me in Caly training grounds by micjack.

He shot me down while on a cosmic with part damaged quad

Lucky for me, I was on a bad loot run today, so he choose his day badly....he said he got 12 ped, which was probably about right, I had only offloaded about 40 ammo. So all is cool.

Although for a tough priate I was a bit dissapointed. I repaired at SS (space station), and went back out after him, but he ran for non pvp with my loot as fast as he could.

He probably would have got me again as he is good pilot, but I kinda lost repsect there for micjack since he didn't have the bottle to fight me with loot on him. but thats the thing about pirates there is no honor in battle.

Don't be scared of pirates folks, if they're carrying loot, then they're more scared than a little tiny mouse.

I don't really think it's right to be attacked in mob hunting zone, but hey ho comes with territory.

Wont stop Rick hunting the cosmics.

And for once thanks for bad loot day Mindark :)

My little conversation in pic.

All is cool on my part, this is not a sorrowful post, it's more to do with pirates with no bottle.

I'm sure he is a nice fella, just likes to play the hard man....LOL.

Rick

Hilarious replies in socchat :clap:

Hilarious replies in socchat :clap:

lol...yeah I thought soc chat was funny too.

The strange thing is, if shooting at a cosmic when a pirate attacks I still finish of the mob and loot it, before considering what action to take with the pirate on me. By that time my quad is almost dead.

It's like this in built mechenism thats says what ever is going on around you, just make sure you get that mob killed and looted. so I'm giving the pirate more loot, how funny is that.

That has happened to me a few times (for few ped here and there)....makes me smile how our brains are configured.

laters

Rick

got looted while hunting muls not oo long ago .. tried fighting sala with my lr when I had a nice cb24 i used for hunting derp:laugh:

anyway close good fight! lost about 24ped but bought it all back for tt when i met him at rev :D

i didn't mind as i had hofed 650ped on mul just b4 that and it was such a fun fight =)

Nice to hear people having fun out there in space. :)

One day I will gather up my courage to try it. :rolleyes:

Wait, your not going on a tangent about how piracy is theft and people who pirate are probably sociopaths? And to top it off, you turn a bad loot run into a positive? Um, am I dreaming? :)

Lootable PvP can be fun, you get to find out who has gonads and who's just waiting for you to let your guard down and jump in and get a cheap kill.

Pirates v revenge

I posted on the (now sadly dead) EUchronicles.com = where a pirate got me within seconds of leaving Caly (no loot), but I decided to take revenge by smuggling 200ped of loot BACK to Caly from NI. I filmed it -> 'goodgrief999' on youtube.
LMAO THEN I realised the loot was only worth 200 ped on NI :))

micjack can usually be found switching seats in his quad just near safe zones at caly

Don't be scared of pirates folks, if they're carrying loot, then they're more scared than a little tiny mouse.
Yep, after every kill its an urgent dash back to the local SS. But then to be fair, they've spend peds to get the spoils of battle so why should they risk anything they've pillaged.

And I agree your soc chat was funny.

I would go hunt in space (mobs), if it would have some secure hunt zones. I hate to be at hunt, and then a dumb pirat shot your damaged quad.

Lootable PvP can be fun, you get to find out who has gonads and who's just waiting for you to let your guard down and jump in and get a cheap kill.

Sad thing about that is that people use team target on players that go mining. Using that you can tell when someone stops moving regardless how far away they are. I just wish MA would get the picture that using team target on a player in loot PvP should be disabled once they move off radar.:dunce:

From what i understand team target stays on a player even if they log off for hours as long as the team doesn't select a new team target.:confused:

Generally, I hate pirates and I do not pirate. I don't like pirating at all because they are annoying.

But sorry for the OP, you ... not that good. Too much flaws in your action and response.

1/ Space Hunting in Calypso Training Ground? Not a single space hunter had a thought about that unless it was a MS/Privateer with repair screw, not a lone Quad hunter.

2/ He got you, and that's it. It was totally UNNECESSARY for him to stay there and wait for you to come back. Provoking does not work and not a good behaviour also. He finished his pirating job, now he just headed back to Station to sell the loot and head to another target. He does not need to play any Revenge (Tom and Jerry) game.

Play smarter next time and good luck. If you want to space hunting, go to a desert space training ground. Even if pirates patrol those place, it's tiny chance for them to get you there. Pirates are busy around SS.

Back