News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2023.0.3.0

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2023-06-13

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

New Features

• New TWEN gift, more info to come
  • New clothing to be discovered

Changes

• Service center Ad screens have received a graphical update.
  • Several clothes have had their seams updated

Originally Posted Here

Still no fix for the maffoid wave event in Dustkeep valley?

The event has been down for about a month by now.

I have informed official avatars on Caly, but none really seems to give a damn. :)

My gift is that, after this great update, i cannot log in to the game anymore.

Check yor time on phone is correct, if time don't match it will be incorrect code

• Service center Ad screens have received a graphical update.
Indeed an impressive job you guys did..

I guess your big team of developers thoroughly tested it through out the entire implementation phase, and before putting it into production! :computer:

index.php

Best ad money I ever spend.. :woot:

I guess your big team of developers thoroughly tested it through out the entire implementation phase, and before putting it into production! :computer:

index.php

They laid off all -1 of their quality assurance testers

that screenie from #17 - I REALLY thought it had to be a neat joke, but on logging in at Cyrene, nope, it wasn't!
You can even sometimes see the screens from the rear there partially, and still the wrong way round :yay: oh the joys of discovering such !"§$%&! Not seen it since 8-bit days when you could 'poke' an Atari into displaying like that - much to the confusion in shops that sold them running some simple scrolling texts that could be 'reversed'.
We have come so far - and yet the hoomanz still manage to keep their jobs all over the place with such brilliance. Ok, I made a similar mistake once, but I don't make a habit of it like at 'AM' ...

index.php

I dunno man, it looks upgraded to me!

index.php

Portable mirror incoming to read the new secret ads 🕵️‍♀️

The promise of TWEN gifts, oh boy.... its gonna be like waking up on christmas morning and finding out someone broke into my house, stole all my presents and plugged up the toilet.
Portable mirror incoming to read the new secret ads 🕵️‍♀️
How did you know what the TWEN gift was? It's Portable Mirror TWEN Edition (C)

Back