Planet Cyrene Mob - Terranix

In RL sometimes the females are bigger or more beautiful.

Just one thing, I think the male should be the colorful one and not the female, like in real animals.

Why? :confused: and that aint true for ALL RL animals...

It is like looking at an entirely different game, well done Cyrene. I am very much looking forward to both Arkadia and Cyrene.

excelent job, especialy making nice looking 3d tris of models from existing 2d concepts - thats worse part always , at that stage "object" is losing most of its beautifullness :)

excelent job, especialy making nice looking 3d tris of models from existing 2d concepts - thats worse part always , at that stage "object" is losing most of its beautifullness :)

It depend how good the 3D artist create the model. And much importend to have a nice look is always the texture. The better, and detailed this texture is, the more the model looks like the concept art. If you surfe a bit, you can find some awesome 3D art in the web.

It is like looking at an entirely different game, well done Cyrene. I am very much looking forward to both Arkadia and Cyrene.

same here... just wish we had ETAs already...

The male one looks like the skin was ripped off of him and all you see is the muscle tissue and blood :eyecrazy:
The do both look very nice! :)

Back