Play EU with a JOYSTICK!!! YAY!

sdragonfire

Alpha
This is very simple to do! All you need is a PC joystick and a progy called joystick to mouse! joy2mouse3 is the actual filename. I got one of those ps2 to usb adapters runnin with my joystick to mouse so I can play EU with a PS2 controller!! You can do this with an xbox controller without any adapter!! Just splice a usb end on it and get the drivers!!! I'll try n find links for this stuff and post em here!!:yay: :yay:

who what when wheir and emm WHY ,

ah well each to thier own

Google is your friend.

I use a programmable Logitech game pad. Why go thru the bother of all the rest?

Fantastic results with it. Much easier on the RSI and it helps with PVP a LOT.

Haha, will you ever stop trying to find weird and wacky ways to play.
:sniper: :yay:

Did I tell you about this amazing new Penis Pad? It allows you to play Eu using your Penis! Mixed with the Shutter Glasses you posted, you can replace the Joypad with the real gaming pad of the future.

I hope my sarcasm came across well, and less of the weirdness :D

Last edited:
Did I tell you about this amazing new Penis Pad? It allows you to play Eu using your Penis! Mixed with the Shutter Glasses you posted, you can replace the Joypad with the real gaming pad of the future.

I home my sarcasm came across well, and less of the weirdness :D

lol unfortunatly poor babes cant use them :laugh:

may be they use it for another purpose;)

I home my sarcasm came across well, and less of the weirdness :D

lmao :laugh: good one

Well, you kow I would laugh about the penis pad, but .... um... you do know that they have USB powered sex toys that can be controlled over the net? They aren't exactly for you to play with, more for someone to play you with lol.

Well, you kow I would laugh about the penis pad, but .... um... you do know that they have USB powered sex toys that can be controlled over the net? They aren't exactly for you to play with, more for someone to play you with lol.

This would be the most realistic option to play Eu with. Now you can REALLY get virtually fu**ed in the ass! :laugh:

wow this forum went from wierd (playing eu with a joystick) to WIERD (penis pad + net controlled sex toys) Not that im totally against either! this is one of the funniest threads ever!:laugh:

direct support

wonder if MA will ever directly support a joystick via their interface, the DXInput facilatates it, maybye something for a wishlist thread:scratch2:

Back