Please Help! 45 CLDs was scammed

Powerlevel

Hatchling
I read the post about another player who lost 120k PEDs so I decided to post my case and hope somebody can help.

My account was locked suddenly about 3 months ago and the reason was "This account has been temporarily locked for investigation according to the ToU §5"
I tried to submit support case, the support responded slowly and did not provide any status about the investigation. The last reply from support was received on 13 October 2020 and no more news now.

Most of the PED was deposited by my credit card and I borrowed some PED from my friend. I am sure that the PED is legal. I spent most of them to buy CLD for investment.

My account is still locked but the status is now "This account is locked. Further inquires about this matter should be directed to Support.".

The worst result will be: my account with the CLD will be locked temporarily with the reason of never end investigation and I will lost about 110k PEDs

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
This account is locked. Further inquires about this matter should be directed to Support.
Have you tried opening a new support case like they tell you?

Your situation is completely different because the other guy (Mary Jane) made a 120k ped auction mistake but you have been locked by an internal investigation, I hope you realise this.

Make a new support case and ask them for the reason of your lock. If after that you are still 100% sure you did nothing wrong, then try to reason with them and/or get your lawyer involved. MA does NOT lock accounts out of the blue, they usually have very good reasons.

Good luck, I hope you can resolve this situation soon :)

PS: I would have kept things private between you and MA, to be honest.

Powerlevel

Hatchling
Yes, I opened a few ticket and they closed all

My situation is completely different but both are involve a huge amount of PEDs

The cost of lawyer may be more expensive.

I also prefer keep the thing private but I would tell everyone the fact of how MA is running the business and I don't want to see another victims.

Chiee

Stalker
Society
Drop Zone
Toni Chiee Lahderinne
GL with the case. Im sure everything is totally fine if you havent done nothing wrong :)

atomicstorm

Marauder
Society
Entropialoot.com
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
Nothing any of us can do here. You'll need to contact Mindark/support.

Always interesting they promised better support just even recently but it is still the same ol' slow unacceptable process. There is a lot of partial information here in your OP. We just simply can't help you.