Society
Dark Brotherhood
Alpha Iceman Aviator
i have tryed skilling on them noobs sweating at fort troy
i lost lots of ped

i want to help out thoughs ppl healing there

do you think we could make a program to help them out in funds

post you thoughts below

The ped loss is partially compensated for in the gain of skills.

I heal/focus (not at Troy so much now, more healers than sweaters lately) for skills and to lend a hand where I can.

I guess it would nice if a few serial corpses said "thanks mate, have 20 sweats for your trouble" but if I didn't want to do it I wouldn't.

i think healing noobs isnt really much to help them, but gaining your own skills.
actually i think its bad to heal them... first thing noob should with the sweating peds is to buy fap-5 and start healing on their own. that way they can start gaining fapping skills what they need when they start hunting:yay:

lil off topic but its said:laugh:

I'm not sweating and not skilling MF, but i'm hunting, and almost never there. So i couldnt care less ;) (where's that option in your poll?)

Oh well, i think it's a nice gesture to give some sweat to a skiller. But it wont happen, because it has a negative effect on the sweat price :rolleyes: :laugh:

the skills we gain healing and focussing is what we are after , though some have offered sweats for my time , i just about always refuse , they need the sweats more than i do :p

i think healing noobs isnt really much to help them, but gaining your own skills.
actually i think its bad to heal them... first thing noob should with the sweating peds is to buy fap-5 and start healing on their own. that way they can start gaining fapping skills what they need when they start hunting:yay:

lil off topic but its said:laugh:

i completely disagree with that
sorry

noobs need he help frm thoughs who have a higher ped level
the first time i had 15 ped was months sfter i started the game

how can thoughs noobs aford a fap 5 AND still have a fun time doing this like hunt or mine?

i thank all who do this
but my poll was more directed to thoughs higher leval ppl you can show there thankfulness once in awial when they get healed

its not necessary to fund the healers and focussers there, thats right
but showing a bit of appreciation wouldn't hurt i guess
but what newbie who is sweating would actually give something of his wealth away just to be healed and focussed

indeed, the 22 sweat here, and 35 there wont make a difference, but if you would collect some, lets say about 1-10k from several ppl, why not ?
more healers/focussers most likely-->higher sweat price
sweat is given away-->less supply-->higher sweat price
whats causing greed again :D

I have to disagree as well. (Even though i am total noob, what do i know!). I just think that everyone chooses what it is they want to do, and if you choose healing as a profession, and/or do it for skill gain, that is your choice. Every task in EU costs money in some way shape or form, so IMHO you are choosing to spend your peds healing/focusing.

I've been an avid contributor to the healing/focusing movement since before sweating even moved to Troy.

I don't do it for any sort of reward, I do it to build my MF skills and to help out those who are doing the most boring of tasks in an effort to make a few PED.

Most of the time, the people I help offer to sell me their sweat at a good price in order to repay me and sometimes if I take them out to sweat Armax, they just try giving me their sweat and any shared loot, just because they like having fun and don't want it to be at my expense.

In all honesty though, if it was a big deal to me, I wouldn't do it. I can certainly afford to spend the few PED per week helping these good folks out and usually I ask for in return is that they pay the service forward once they are better established in the EU themselves.

People who bubble without first asking permission of their victim should die, and certainly should not be compensated. :)

In fact, bubblers should pay me for my time wasted in having to go find someone to PK me or relog to get rid of the damn thing just so they can gain some skill.

:cool:

well the poll is not going how i acspected but not all people think like me

just think about them
if you can just offer them a few pec
or just say a big thank you

Don't think about me... I don't want your pec, people. I offer my MF services at these locations completely free of charge as do most of us who do it regularly.

Take care of yourselves and save and spend your pec wisely so that someday you can be in a position to help out others when they are getting started in the EU.

:D

As a frequent healer/focusser of newbies at Troy (and occasionally at Nea's) I'll be the first to admit its for the skilling. However, call me a big girl's blouse but I do enjoy the warm fuzzy feeling when I get thanked :girl: and as they benefit too, everyone's happy.

I expect nothing in return, except the occasional deal on sweat prices, but sometimes I'm offered few bottles of sweat gratis and this is unexpected but nice. I also see some ppl healing/focussing and asking that payment would be nice but not obligatory - I've no idea how much these ppl are given by way of thanks tho.

People who bubble without first asking permission of their victim should die, and certainly should not be compensated. :)

In fact, bubblers should pay me for my time wasted in having to go find someone to PK me or relog to get rid of the damn thing just so they can gain some skill.

Sad, very sad. I do tend to avoid focussing ppl wearing armour, as they're most likely off for a little hunting, but where's the harm in a nice shiny bubble? Besides, some hunters may need to make use of MF during a fight, and therefore said shiny bubble would be useful. However, should you be in need of someone to PK you, give me (the irritating bubbler) a shout and I'll offer that service free, too :D

hum... :scratch2:
I did try to get some skills in FA by healing with my fap-5 some noobs at fort troy...
And some like 150 skill and fapped say 2-5 HP per click.
2 noobs stayed still and tks me, the last one just run away to a prof healer...

Done the same stuff at Atlas South... one stayed and the other run away...

:scratch2: :scratch2:

Now I only fap nice female avas;)

a please and a thank you is all i need if i am in troy healing or foucusing people

its not so much the skills for me but the enjoyment of helpiing others less fortunate then myself

oh well that and talking to Sugar she is so cute

well i geuse the overall thought is
say thank you
although that wasn't part of the poll

its the least you can do

Sad, very sad. I do tend to avoid focussing ppl wearing armour, as they're most likely off for a little hunting, but where's the harm in a nice shiny bubble? Besides, some hunters may need to make use of MF during a fight, and therefore said shiny bubble would be useful. However, should you be in need of someone to PK you, give me (the irritating bubbler) a shout and I'll offer that service free, too :D

Well .. for starters it's invasive and done to me without my permission. Secondly, it's annoying as hell. Third, it seems to stop one from jumping as well and interferes with my dancing. Fourth, it's been long called a "lag bubble" because people feel it causes lag. Fifth, I don't want it and shouldn't have to have it just so you can skill. :)

I don't care if you bubble people, but FFS ask them first.

[SARCASM]Anyway, shall I start a donation bucket for anyone that wishes to contribute to my ped card so I can skill up on more hunting? I'm doing them a favor by killing the mobs, of course.[/SARCASM] :rolleyes:

From the other side people who healing and give a focus are good only in places where they are exactly need. The most annoying thing is when I'm in some town and somebody focusing me!!! It's ok when I'm doing nothing, but when I trading whit somebody or even talk on mainchat it's little disturbing. So I call to you skillers go to the place where are you needed (sweating places). I know that sweating it's possible wherever the mobs are, but most of we known the places most occupied.

If you disagree with me...read properly the EULA please and you maybe understand it:)

Thanks for attention and GL:)

I don't sweat much, or rather I didn't but find I need to build up Evade and make ME .....so when someone helps me doing that I am grateful because it speeds up ding something I'd rather not be needing to do.

I couldn't care less why they do it ....and I'd be using my own FAP if they weren't, so I have no problem helping them.

If I didn't like it, I'd simply say "please don't do that" and they wouldn't I imagine.

Last time I was at Neas I donated some ME to the guy healing (Bonez) for his trouble....and today found out he uses around 15k in a short time helping out....so my 200 ME was peanuts in that. We had a chat and he told me a few things I didn't know....information is priceless.

I think n00bs shouldn't waste valuable sweat by giving it to those that help them, a thank you and doing the same when they can for someone else is enough. If you can afford to pay something back for the favour...maybe that's different.

t

Back