Post your dumb(or not) Noobs question here

ATM Entropia. It looks like I will be here for man
Society
Gloryhound Irregulars
Freya Playsprite Joryl
Ok, so I keep having all these questions about little things. Like how do I get fame and accomplishments on my Avatar in EF, and many others. I don't have much time to search EF. I usually get to either play the game or do EF. Unless work is slow which it hasn't been lately. I figured the questions were too trivial to ask by themselves with a new thread.

So I thought of this: Any question post here and hopefully those reading will answer, (if this works all my dumb questions :ahh:will be answered...yeah!!!) I can never think of them when I am with my mentor. Anyway.. post away.. maybe we have some of the same burning questions.:whisper:

How can I make a consistent profit as a miner? :D

How often does a Hogglo miss at 60+ Evader ?

at what dodge can I hunt drones without armor....

Ok, so I keep having all these questions about little things. Like how do I get fame and accomplishments on my Avatar in EF, and many others. I don't have much time to search EF. I usually get to either play the game or do EF. Unless work is slow which it hasn't been lately. I figured the questions were too trivial to ask by themselves with a new thread.

So I thought of this: Any question post here and hopefully those reading will answer, (if this works all my dumb questions :ahh:will be answered...yeah!!!) I can never think of them when I am with my mentor. Anyway.. post away.. maybe we have some of the same burning questions.:whisper:

Fame is gotten when you post something in the Accomplishments, HOF, ATH, Discovery, etc sections. Your post will have a little blue button that says GRATZ on it. When people click it you get a FAME point.

Accomplishments are gotten when you post something in the Accomplishments section of the forum.

ok..another question.. Where is the EFD store? I clicked on the link at the top of the page that says EFD store but it just goes to a discussion thread.:scratch2:

ok..another question.. Where is the EFD store? I clicked on the link at the top of the page that says EFD store but it just goes to a discussion thread.:scratch2:

recommend you actually read the 1st post in the thread ;)

Fame is gotten when you post something in the Accomplishments, HOF, ATH, Discovery, etc sections. Your post will have a little blue button that says GRATZ on it. When people click it you get a FAME point.

Accomplishments are gotten when you post something in the Accomplishments section of the forum.

you can also get fame by gratzing others.

Ze.

Edit: Humbll beat me to it

Thank you all for your answers.. still working here, one more nite to go.. 7 nights in a row make one miss EU. :)

Okie I know I saw this somewhere but can't remember.:scratch2: How do I make a screenie. There I was with my first global, then my second.. and I couldn't make a screenie. :(

i use the printscreen bottum (top right of the key board)

then open paint, and paste it in it!

:)

I also have a question, is selling sweat for tt items from traders smart?

I dont know if it is a question but the thing i have gotten asks to me that suprised me the most; "How is your skilling in the ring going?"

Didnt knew i was there to skill :rolleyes: :D

When will I loot my angel or shadow shoes!!?

:scratch2:

:rolleyes:

How can I make a consistent profit as a miner? :D

You can make a cosistent profit as a miner if you only drop your bombs and probes in area that contain ore and enmatter. Avoid dropping bombs in the areas with no resources, it is a waste of ped and do not help when trying to make a profit.

How often does a Hogglo miss at 60+ Evader ?

A Hogglo with 60+ Evader misses no more often than an Hogglo with only 10 Evader. However you will find that you tend to miss more when you are attacking the Hogglo with the higher level of evade.

I have never seen a drone wearing armor, so I am sure you are wanting to know at what level of dodge you can hunt drones and not wear armor yourself.

You can hunt drones while you are wearing no armor or even any clothes if you wish, at level 0 dodge. You may find yourself at the revive much faster than you would if you were wearing armor though.

When will I loot my angel or shadow shoes!!?

:scratch2:

:rolleyes:

You will loot your angel or shadow shoes when:

A: Hades freezes over

B: Carlsberg is no longer made

C: you get an ATH

D: you complete your 50th Wildlife on Calypso video

Edit:

DJ - The Carlsberg thing is a joke! I suddenly had a vision of you reading this and in a fit of despair falling from your chair and hitting your head rendering yourself unconscious. When awaking you would have amnesia and forget your logon to EF and EU, forever depriving us of your presence.

This will happend only if; Zombies take over the world, assuming zombies dont like to party and drinking beer. Or if the sky begins falling down on the beer-makers!

When will I get my first global?
When will I get enough ammo for a hunt, in the first place?
When will I win the EF Lottery, and what number do I need to pick?

How do I win the game?
Whats a n00b?

When will I get my first global?

It will come soon after you begin hunting regularly, but the more important question is will your first global make your hunt profitible.

When will I get enough ammo for a hunt, in the first place?

Within milliseconds of making a deposit you will have the funds to purchase ammo.

When will I win the EF Lottery, and what number do I need to pick?

You will win when you change your name to Skalman

How do I win the game?

There is a secret keycode combination that must be entered to reach the end mob. Defeating the end mob will end the game. The secret code can be obtained by entering the Hades orb and reading the text engraved on the inside of the orb in a mirror.

Whats a n00b?

I once saw Star called a noob. Find him and and you will know the answer to your question.

Reactions: Aly
I looted something called an empty skills chip. It is limited and nearly broken and it's empty anyway, why on earth would anybody want it, I will just tt it.

will be a quick 50ped :)

I looted something called an empty skills chip. It is limited and nearly broken and it's empty anyway, why on earth would anybody want it, I will just tt it.

will be a quick 50ped :)

You are correct, an empy skill chip has had all of the skills removed, however I like to collect things and I happen to be missing a 50 ped empty skill chip from my collection. Please meet me in game :yay:

There is a secret keycode combination that must be entered to reach the end mob. Defeating the end mob will end the game. The secret code can be obtained by entering the Hades orb and reading the text engraved on the inside of the orb in a mirror.

Whats a mirror?

01 and 02 miss alot at about 16 to 18 dodger so thats my best guess.

my noob question is, how can you withdrawal 1k ped a month without being a trader, land owner, or skill farmer?

I've got a few questions that pop in and out of my head but mostly forget to ask or don't bother.

1. SIB - Has anyone done research to find out if it means more skill gains on each hit or more on kill shot or both?

2. Is there a way to increase the rate at which melee hit skills increase like there is with rifle damage by doing pistols?

3. Are people purposely leaving doubled items that can't be picked up in random places?

4. Has anyone calculated the hours it takes with specific weapons/tools used continuously to raise skills a by a known amount at certain levels (excluding time to repair, replace, etc?)

5. Is the only transaction that doesn't contribute to the ingame MU calculation player to player trade (ie. do shopkeepers contribute)?

6. How did the ubers pockets get so deep? Was it time spent, luck, accumulation of deposits, or a mixmatch of those and more?

7. What defines an uber? Community recognition, a certain number of skills, etc? Are there ubers who keep to themselves and are mostly unknown or is it community impact (PEDs cycled, alliances formed, PK ability, etc) that keeps them there?

8. How expensive does this game get if played steadily with continuous progress (ie. moving onto the next (L) or not tool/weapon when it can be efficiently used or is in SIB) or are there too many variables to sufficiently answer?

9. Has anyone noticed some people's personalities changing as they get higher skills (I've seen it happen in other games) with a kind of class structure existing for some people (though everyone I've had interactions with has been wonderful)?

Can prolly think of more but that was just a random few things that have popped into my head whilst running around this wonderful place. And sorry if I ask too many questions, I think alot :ahh: Also, I say sorry too much :laugh:

What's the meaning of Perception skill gains ? Big loot (mining or hunting)? Fruit, stone or dung? Item on a certain mob ? Spaceship or Hansidian/Angel scales? PKer nearby in pvp3/4 (you can read it as 3/4 or as 3 OR 4) ?

Why would you make a thread to post all n00bish (like me) questions ? It's hard to follow when it's long and also hard to search.

my noob question is, how can you withdrawal 1k ped a month without being a trader, land owner, or skill farmer?

Simple...

Deposit 3kped per month minimum ;)

You will loot your angel or shadow shoes when:

A: Hades freezes over

C: you get an ATH

D: you complete your 50th Wildlife on Calypso video

E: The beer shipment arrives

F: The Egg hatches

G: Zegon reveals himself

Back