Pretty new into this game, all helpis welcome

wanrong

Mature
Hi, since im new into this game i have been researching through those wiki. However if im not wrong the wiki is outdated as the map is different from the current versions.

So is there anyway to find which part of the map have which creature?

Next: more important task right now as i just deposited 10bucks grabbed a gun and some ammo , i cant find a place with tons of snablesnot male young. Please enlighten me

Thank you all for the time.

north swamp camp has snables. Also, there is all the information you could want about the mobs on entropedia.

Follow the road and right before the north camp their should be a snable breading ground.

north swamp camp has snables. Also, there is all the information you could want about the mobs on entropedia.

i did refer to entropedia so the info was updated i suppose? thanks guys.

Telgard
Follow the road and right before the north camp their should be a snable breading ground.

erm can you be more specific? thanks alot really apperciate it.

if you are in PA follow the beach to south swamp camp... once there, follow the beach further north to north swamp camp. There should be a foggy area around there.. exosaur and a few other mobs are in that area.

erm can you be more specific? thanks alot really apperciate it.

619, 758 give or take a 1

Their should be a fork in the road going from PA to North Camp. The snables should be all over it.

hmm =( snables is really sacre can find a huge group of them like puny monster

btw , i burn 10ammo alone on exosaure young is that fine?

There are no puny snables (yet?), but i'm sure that if you ask around you'll find someone willing to take you to Fort Argus, also known as Snable beach :D.
Lots of maturities there, but a ton of easy young males too. (ok, last statement sounded really wrong)

haha that indeed sounds wrong. Maybe i should spend some time and try getting to fort agus myself. Hopefully its possible(expecting some difficulties too)

haha that indeed sounds wrong. Maybe i should spend some time and try getting to fort agus myself. Hopefully its possible(expecting some difficulties too)

its pretty easy to swim there from cape corinth if you have the tp, you can also pick up a couple other tps on your way there like aloode has alot of snables with a few other mobs as well. this is a good map to use, shows respawn boundary lines and some other things like route to take.
http://www.entropiatouragency.com/eudoria.jpg

The main reason the Calypso map in Entropedia looks different to the ingame one, is that in Entropedia, the map is broken up into the main land masses (Amethera, Eudoria, Medusa).

If your willing to pay the 40 ped travel cost you could come to Next Island. The Papoo around Crystal resort are similar to snables. Also, here you can be a pioneer rather then a nub.

*Yes John I know, recruiting to other planets :). I am sorry that you have to deal with me breaking that rule. Isn't there another mod available to deal with me this time?

*Yes John I know, recruiting to other planets :). I am sorry that you have to deal with me breaking that rule. Isn't there another mod available to deal with me this time?

Sort your life out Mr Troll.

John has enough to do without having to run round cleaning up after folk like you.

Sort your life out Mr Troll.

John has enough to do without having to run round cleaning up after folk like you.

I'm not a troll, although I am pretty homely, :).

EDIT: "Don't bait the mods" That was your neg rep message to me correct. I'm not baiting THE mod, John is intelligent and has done his job remarkably.
A new player asked for advice and I gave it to him, that required me to break the rules of this forum. I took that opportunity to mock the other mods, since John is the only one actually moding this forum.

Last edited:
since you are new you may be interested in my guide, check signature :)

this sucks, less than 50% of the time theres loot...is this common? and the loot usually only have 1 animal oil or nova fragmenets...

suggest what i should hunt next guys? Current have 200+ into riffle :ahh:

A good way to learn is to find all TP's your self (with help of entropedia).
You will die often but even with dying you get skills :)

instead of snableshot you can also hunt young Daikiba
You can find Daikibas near cape Corinth.

Daikiba is also a Mission Creature (Mission broker is at Twin Peaks).

reasons i go with snables are they have low hp. But ya grabbed a few tps on my swimming route :laugh::laugh:

guys, think i made an grave mistake...well basically i spend finish my 10dollar depo in 1days time. Which i have no idea how the only thing i did is on buying amno(tt opalo, health-kit).

Should i depo another last 10dollar as an indicator of whether to leave for good?

well 95 peds vanish fast. With more skills probably your outcome might get better, but there is no guarantee. Well unamped mining was 80$ for me this month, on other months i took some small profit. It's dynamic, welcome to Entropia Universe

well i basically going for hunter route...is it wise to change to minning?

best item got from hunting would be a emik s30(L)...

Still need input on wether to put that last 10bucks in.

well i basically going for hunter route...is it wise to change to minning?

best item got from hunting would be a emik s30(L)...

Still need input on wether to put that last 10bucks in.

When you expect the 10 bucks will be your last deposit and you never need to depo again most likely you will be disappointed. Then you need to take an approach like trading or something. When your 10 bucks should last for the rest of the month your chances are better. But noone can give you an answer, because you have to decide and only you wther EU is worth the money you pay or not.
Regarding the mining or hunting issue, you also have to find out which one you enjoy more. When you like hunting stick to it, when you like exploring and mining change to mining.

Kind regards

hmm what about crafting? tried crafting oreamp A-101 3times but all fail. However its really fun...

Is it advisable to use the 10dollars to do crafting?

hmm what about crafting? tried crafting oreamp A-101 3times but all fail. However its really fun...

Is it advisable to use the 10dollars to do crafting?

absolutely not, especially not with something like amps.

if you tried crafting then it's not any surprise that you lost $10 in a day.

if you really want to do crafting then you need to find something low level and low cost / click to start with

check out http://www.candyman.se/pe/bobthebuilder/v2/index.php for some ideas

guys, think i made an grave mistake...well basically i spend finish my 10dollar depo in 1days time. Which i have no idea how the only thing i did is on buying amno(tt opalo, health-kit).

Should i depo another last 10dollar as an indicator of whether to leave for good?

you could probably go to twin peaks to sell you loots for some MU. and hunt more. I dont quite understand how did u burn ~80ped of ammo hunting with an opalo :scratch2: did you just hunt all day non stop? As a pretty new player myself, what I have researched is that it is not advisable for new players to craft. But everyone has their own luck in different profession, so who know haha. GL to what every profession you choose :)

i pretty much just spend on ammo for the 60-70peds which i have no idea why...i been hunting on snables(young-old)snables female(young-old) all day...guess i have really really tough luck

btw, the higher the quality rating the more succss chance i have with the item?

hmm whats a real basic item i could start with? saw some weapon only require ~1ped to build.

Last edited:
a lot of the crafting guides suggest to start with crafting basic filters. craft it until u hit lvl 10 and u unlocked blueprint comprehension(I dont know how many peds of crafting it takes to get there). I would also suggest finding a swunt group. 10 ped can literally last all day in a swunt group. You can find swunt at neas place or Fort Medusa. Just spam chat channel and usually a swunt would start to form, and for Fort Medusa you have to head North from the TP and just wonder around that lake. Sometimes there are swunt groups there.

Back